Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Popular Nollywood Actress Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Pictures - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Popular Nollywood Actress Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Pictures (518 Views)

17-Year-Old Jamaican Lesbian Thanks Jesus For Life Celebrates Birthday In Bikini / Nigerian Female-to-male Transgender Celebrates Birthday, See Transformation Pics / A Nairalander Quits Bachelorhood With Lovely Prewedding Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Popular Nollywood Actress Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Pictures by marvelck: 4:12am On Dec 23, 2020
Nollywood star Actress and movie producer, Genny Uzoma is plus one today, December 23rd.

The actress, who is currently one of the most in demand actresses in the industry , was born and raised in Enugu state but hails from Imo State.

Genny Uzoma hails from Imo State, which is a geographical location predominantly occupied by the Igbo speaking people of the West African nation Nigeria. She is a graduate of Enugu State University of Science and Technology(ESUT), where she obtained a degree in political science.

Genny began her professional acting career at the age of 18 and was registered under the Actors Guild of Nigeria, Enugu chapter but temporary quit acting as she got a job with a telecommunications company. She subsequently resigned from the job and returned to acting. She commented on her humble beginnings, stating that she had to borrow funds in order for her to be registered as a true actress and since her parents were not in support of her choice to become an entertainer, she knew it would be futile for her to ask them for funds in order to finance her ambition.

Genny Uzoma won the "Revelation of the year" award at Best of Nollywood Awards (BON), in 2015.

Was also nominated For City people movie award for most Promising actress of the year (English) in 2018.

Uzoma stated that her hobbies and passion revolves around arts and literature.

Re: Popular Nollywood Actress Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Bluntguy: 4:23am On Dec 23, 2020
Happy birthday.

1 Like

Re: Popular Nollywood Actress Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Pictures by chatinent: 4:46am On Dec 23, 2020
Ok
Re: Popular Nollywood Actress Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Pictures by derbykol(f): 3:45pm On Dec 23, 2020
Happy birthday pretty

(1) (Reply)

I Launched My Lecturers New Matrimonial Bed With Him Before The Wife / Ruling On Women And Muhammad !!! / A Man Visited My Hospital On Valetine's Day, See What He Did To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.