Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,568 members, 7,955,108 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:05 PM

Chizzy Alichi Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Beautiful Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chizzy Alichi Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Beautiful Photos (55115 Views)

Ka3na Celebrates Her 27th Birthday As Her Husband Gifts Her A House / Captain Matthew Ekeinde Flies Erica Ahead Of Her 27th Birthday (Photos) / Fans Gift Mercy Eke Two Plots Of Land In Lekki On Her 27th Birthday (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chizzy Alichi Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by 4lorunsho(m): 1:41pm On Dec 23, 2020
queenbetsy:
okay, we've seen her...

hey you! yes, you! Not all of us like to paint our faces or nails.
As a matter of fact, I kinda feel uncomfortable with it...

Hey you, what state are you from?
Re: Chizzy Alichi Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by Seyzcham91(m): 1:50pm On Dec 23, 2020
i wonder too oo
chatinent:
What is this new fashion of exposing the upper cleavage chamber?

I remember when our ladies hide anything on their chest. I wonder why the world is just the opposite.
Re: Chizzy Alichi Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by queenbetsy(f): 2:11pm On Dec 23, 2020
givv:
good for you then, but you would agree with me that lots of your folks are so phony. Fake hair, fake eyelashes, fake nails, face painted like a clown. It makes me sick, God help me find a real woman.
I hope you find that real woman...
Re: Chizzy Alichi Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by queenbetsy(f): 2:11pm On Dec 23, 2020
4lorunsho:

Hey you, what state are you from?
Ogun state...
Re: Chizzy Alichi Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by bizhop01: 3:14pm On Dec 23, 2020
She have beautiful anaconda face
Re: Chizzy Alichi Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by Nktessy(f): 4:31pm On Dec 23, 2020
Happy birthday chizzy baby
Re: Chizzy Alichi Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by 4lorunsho(m): 6:09pm On Dec 23, 2020
queenbetsy:
Ogun state...

Cool, Merry Christmas and happy new year
Re: Chizzy Alichi Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by Nobody: 6:57pm On Dec 23, 2020
Who da hell is she?
Re: Chizzy Alichi Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by Hallabee1(m): 12:15am On Dec 24, 2020
Bigggloadofcum:
See those hips.

Damn!

I'll go all day on this woman without matching my break pad.

Rumours has it that she has a very hard bumbum though. That's a discouraging factor for me.

It has to be so soft and bouncy. No greater pleasure than riding a fat, soft and bouncy bumbum from behind.

proff of bouncing bunbum
Re: Chizzy Alichi Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by joyousever(f): 4:38am On Dec 24, 2020
You, what's your own with I no go fit marry her type, she's lucky., yen,yen yen....is marriage by luck or a trophy? Hian!
Sonnobax15:
She's just lucky,unlike others who end up being single for life..
Re: Chizzy Alichi Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by queenbetsy(f): 6:31am On Dec 24, 2020
4lorunsho:

Cool, Merry Christmas and happy new year
I wish you same. Enjoy...
Re: Chizzy Alichi Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by Happy2020: 12:55am On Dec 25, 2020
Nigerian people look old at a young age. I Wonder why that is?
Re: Chizzy Alichi Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by 4lorunsho(m): 7:25pm On Jan 01, 2021
queenbetsy:
Ogun state...

I want to shoot my shot ni o or can WD do WhatsApp
Re: Chizzy Alichi Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by queenbetsy(f): 10:53am On Jan 04, 2021
4lorunsho:

I want to shoot my shot ni o or can WD do WhatsApp
it's fine, send a pm
Re: Chizzy Alichi Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by 4lorunsho(m): 9:54pm On Jan 04, 2021
queenbetsy:
it's fine, send a pm

You can check, I have done so
Re: Chizzy Alichi Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by queenbetsy(f): 1:22pm On Jan 05, 2021
4lorunsho:

You can check, I have done so
I can't find it...
Re: Chizzy Alichi Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by 4lorunsho(m): 5:43pm On Jan 05, 2021
queenbetsy:
I can't find it...

I will resend again
Re: Chizzy Alichi Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by 4lorunsho(m): 5:45pm On Jan 05, 2021
queenbetsy:
I can't find it...

Its not going through, can you do same dear
Re: Chizzy Alichi Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by khije(f): 8:18pm On Jan 05, 2021
27?
Re: Chizzy Alichi Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by aidameoryou: 1:31pm On Jun 16, 2021
Bigggloadofcum:
See those hips.

Damn!

I'll go all day on this woman without matching my break pad.

Rumours has it that she have a very hard bumbum though. That's a discouraging factor for me.

It has to be so soft and bouncy. No greater pleasure than riding a fat, soft and bouncy bumbum from behind.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fans React Over Iyanya's Use Of A Semi-Unclad Lady For A Video Shoot (pics) / Rita Dominic Asks For Donation For Leo Mezie Who Is Seek, Fans Blast Her / Who Is To Be Blamed For P'square Split? Peter, Paul, Jude, The Wives? (Result)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.