Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,349 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:10 AM

Get Sydney Sheldon, John Grisham And Other Interesting Novels For Free! - Literature/Writing Ads (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Get Sydney Sheldon, John Grisham And Other Interesting Novels For Free! (25352 Views)

Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. / Where To Download Novels / Wholesale Bestseller Novels - Motivationals And Inspirational Books For Sale - (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Get Sydney Sheldon, John Grisham And Other Interesting Novels For Free! by yusuf2(m): 12:27pm On Jul 27, 2011
i feel for these writers oh, see how their sweat are been spread about the net like sand,
yinkalink:

Yeah,m still waitin too
so u too like free thing shocked
Re: Get Sydney Sheldon, John Grisham And Other Interesting Novels For Free! by Appleyard(m): 10:18pm On Jul 27, 2011
my guy,u truely have a great taste for novels,and ís very good. pls, í need the street lawyer and the chamber. am also suggestíng u should also go for these novels,íf u love thríllers, they are' , the bourne's ídentíty, the bourne's supremacy. the matarese cycle, the holocaust, al by robert ludlum. thanqs
Re: Get Sydney Sheldon, John Grisham And Other Interesting Novels For Free! by ragdollz: 2:08am On Aug 01, 2011
Guy seems MIA undecided
Re: Get Sydney Sheldon, John Grisham And Other Interesting Novels For Free! by salamanca: 10:39am On Aug 08, 2011
As the Oliver Twist of social networking site tongue tongue tongue can I get some e-copies notably from John Grisham and Sydney Sheldon? kiss shocked shocked shocked

My email addy is: folfrad@yahoo.com
Re: Get Sydney Sheldon, John Grisham And Other Interesting Novels For Free! by Emeraldz(f): 12:01pm On Sep 15, 2011
Thanks a whole lot.I would like to get The pelican brief.My email is odiemerala@yahoo.com
Re: Get Sydney Sheldon, John Grisham And Other Interesting Novels For Free! by yulad(m): 3:21pm On Oct 02, 2011
I would like to have a copy of Hannibal Rising - Thomas Harris, please. My email address is yakayakayak@gmail.com. Thanks.
Re: Get Sydney Sheldon, John Grisham And Other Interesting Novels For Free! by zainabmc: 9:56pm On Oct 02, 2011
pls I need all the novels my email is zainabauwal@gmail.com
Re: Get Sydney Sheldon, John Grisham And Other Interesting Novels For Free! by TrendyTopaz: 6:19am On Oct 17, 2011
@op pls send me all @ africannaett@yahoo.com
Re: Get Sydney Sheldon, John Grisham And Other Interesting Novels For Free! by chinymi: 10:54am On Oct 26, 2011
Pls can you send me all Grisham's and Sheldon's novels you have? Mail is olsanwo@yahoo.com
Thanks
Re: Get Sydney Sheldon, John Grisham And Other Interesting Novels For Free! by chinymi: 10:57am On Oct 26, 2011
Or better still, send me all at olsanwo@yahoo.com
thanks a lot!
Re: Get Sydney Sheldon, John Grisham And Other Interesting Novels For Free! by ShavondaAngel: 2:54am On Oct 31, 2011
Finishing touch depending upon the storage compartments and the jewelry on the bag, the task will acquire as long as it wishes to present the final product as perfect as it could be.

it's the highest statement of the wearers social creative accomplishment and wearing essence.

It truly is incredible that how things actualize from a straightforward concept to a products prepared to be purchased.
mulberry bag
Re: Get Sydney Sheldon, John Grisham And Other Interesting Novels For Free! by arield: 4:36am On Dec 28, 2011
Please send me these titles:

The Client - John Grisham
A Painted House - John Grisham
Skipping Christmas - John Grisham
The Bleachers - John Grisham
The Brethren - John Grisham
The Broker - John Grisham
The Chamber - John Grisham
The King of Torts - John Grisham
The Last Juror - John Grisham
The Partner - John Grisham
The Rainmaker - John Grisham
The Runaway Jury - John Grisham
The Street Lawyer - John Grisham
The Summons - John Grisham
The Testament - John Grisham
The Innocent Man - John Grisham

my email arielgd97@gmail.com

thanks
Re: Get Sydney Sheldon, John Grisham And Other Interesting Novels For Free! by Damolux01(m): 8:16am On Jan 10, 2012
Any interesting ones to damolux01@yahoo.com, †♌nkڪ!!!!
Re: Get Sydney Sheldon, John Grisham And Other Interesting Novels For Free! by jlo1: 8:33pm On Jun 05, 2012
Pls i need these sheldon novels: *best laid plan *nothing last forever *morning noon night *the star shine down. my email is amietreasure@yahoo.com
Re: Get Sydney Sheldon, John Grisham And Other Interesting Novels For Free! by Odufunsh: 8:10pm On Jun 16, 2012
pls I need the novel morningnoonnight my email address is odufunsh@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: Get Sydney Sheldon, John Grisham And Other Interesting Novels For Free! by femadefs: 1:59pm On Feb 26, 2013
pls,i ll be needing these
pls my email is femadefs@gmail.com
Re: Get Sydney Sheldon, John Grisham And Other Interesting Novels For Free! by elescritor(m): 8:34am On Mar 14, 2013
Plss**send them all to
Collinsphoney@yahoo.com
Thanks in adv
Re: Get Sydney Sheldon, John Grisham And Other Interesting Novels For Free! by beachmama: 12:41am On Mar 30, 2013
My email address is tanyfran@yahoo.com. I will appreciate it if you could send all your John Grishams, Sidney Sheldons and Dean Koontzs smiley Thanx a lot!
Re: Get Sydney Sheldon, John Grisham And Other Interesting Novels For Free! by Teel: 10:19am On Apr 28, 2013
Hello,

I offer E-books on a wide variety of Subjects for sale at a very cheap rate. The world is going E !, with lots of gadgets out there, you do not have to carry a bulky stock of books in your bags, have them handy on your gadgets at your disposal at all times.

Business books
Spiritual books
Motivational and inspirational books
Health books
Leadership books
Novels
Books for children.... and a lot more categories

I have a very huge library, all you need to do is name the book title, if I do not have it in stock, I will get it for you in 48hours. As a promotional offer, Purchase 2 books and I will give you any additional one of your choice for FREE, yeah FREE.

Readers are Leaders. Invest in your minds now.

BBpin- 30CC9DEB
Re: Get Sydney Sheldon, John Grisham And Other Interesting Novels For Free! by Giftdavids(m): 11:22am On Apr 29, 2013
Pls r they in .jar 4mat?
Re: Get Sydney Sheldon, John Grisham And Other Interesting Novels For Free! by yaiyo: 2:52am On Dec 03, 2013
Pls i would love all sidney sheldon. Innocent man, testament, dean koonz. Tanks alot and may God bles u. My email is simiwuna01@yahoo.com
Re: Get Sydney Sheldon, John Grisham And Other Interesting Novels For Free! by Detrickypat(m): 4:10pm On Dec 13, 2013
I will appreciate the following titles. Tanx

The firm - John Grisham

Master of the Game - Sydney Sheldon

Nothing Lasts Forever - Sydney Sheldon

If Tommorow Comes - Sydney Sheldon

The Otherside of Midnight - Sydney Sheldon

Windmills of the gods - Sydney Sheldon

My email is patogbu@gmail.com
Re: Get Sydney Sheldon, John Grisham And Other Interesting Novels For Free! by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jul 06, 2014
Pls send all of the books to emmysenior@yahoo.com thanks.
Re: Get Sydney Sheldon, John Grisham And Other Interesting Novels For Free! by cookie08: 5:39am On Aug 08, 2014
hi. can i have all of john grisham's novels except for the client, the firm, a painted house and the partner? Please? my email address is jpv15@ymail.com .. thank you. smiley
Re: Get Sydney Sheldon, John Grisham And Other Interesting Novels For Free! by Debbiedona(f): 7:47pm On Aug 11, 2014
Pls, I nid John Grisham's The Firm nd the associate
Re: Get Sydney Sheldon, John Grisham And Other Interesting Novels For Free! by Debbiedona(f): 11:20pm On Aug 11, 2014
Please send me these titles:

My email is ibkdona2@yahoo.com
Re: Get Sydney Sheldon, John Grisham And Other Interesting Novels For Free! by Toyog: 7:54pm On Sep 21, 2014
Hi appreciate your effort.
Kindly send me the following titles
The broker
The bleacher
Painted house
The king of torts
Re: Get Sydney Sheldon, John Grisham And Other Interesting Novels For Free! by ask4obii(m): 4:53pm On Oct 12, 2014
My email is patrickadimekwe@gmail.com.
Please send me as much as you can.
Thanks
Re: Get Sydney Sheldon, John Grisham And Other Interesting Novels For Free! by Ridexy: 3:17pm On Dec 18, 2014
Sup bro, just reach you on your mail but it seems u're not online, I'll need some books by John Grisham I've only read his 'The firm' and 'A time to kill' I'll be glad if you can pls send me any of his books I'm in thirst of that guy's words.
My mail is ridexy@gmail.com thanks a lot.
Re: Get Sydney Sheldon, John Grisham And Other Interesting Novels For Free! by maeville: 4:16am On Mar 26, 2015
Hi. Would appreciate these books of John Grisham

1. Skipping Christmas
2. The Bleachers

Thank you.

maevillepakuran@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

18+ Help My Landlord's Daughter Is A Sex Monster / Poetry Contest / Where To Download Novels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.