Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,567 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

You're SHY & Want Get Confidence To Approach & Toast Fine Girls? Use This Hack - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You're SHY & Want Get Confidence To Approach & Toast Fine Girls? Use This Hack (1555 Views)

If You're SHY & Don't Have Confidence To Approach Girls – These 3 Tips Will Help / See The Methods Nigerian Girls Use To Carryout Abortion / Why Do Some Nigerian Girls Use "Don't Put Your Eggs In One Basket" To Cheat? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You're SHY & Want Get Confidence To Approach & Toast Fine Girls? Use This Hack by NengakGodwin1: 10:40am On Jan 08, 2021
One thing you need to bear in mind when you're APPROACHING a fine girl you're crushing on...

Or just trying to start TALKING to her is:

If you're "trying" to appear or act confident or you're scared of making mistakes in front of a girl then she'll sense it.

And it will be a huge TURN OFF.

So, just be yourself.

Act and talk to her the same way you do with your padi. As in, the same way you also talk to your YOUNGER ones too.

Just don't give a damn about how she thinks about you.

Because, the MORE you do that.

It makes your conversation BORING. It also make you appear and sound fake. Because, you're "trying" to make her think you're "confident", right?

You see?

You, "trying" will come off as a sign of insecurity. Or shyness. And girls can sense that from afar.

They are more psychologically INSTINCTIVE than us.

So, just relax.

Even if you make a grammatical error. It's fine. See, most fine-fine girls sef no dey, dey very smart.

Some na to just SPEAK queens English dem sabi. But, to write am down na wahala.

They're also imperfect too.

Re-read the last TWO sentences, to really understand this.

Are you done?

Okay, let's continue.

So here's ONE simple trick to achieve this.

Let's say you're sitting down with a girl.

Then, just lean back. As in, the same way you do when you're sitting on your cushion to watch TV. Don't lean forward. Then, spread your arms on the chair.

It's a simple thing.

But, it does MAGIC. It makes you appear dominant and more attractive without having to fake anything.

Now, once you do this then...

Look her in the eye. Don't worry. Just make sure as you speak to her. You're always having and eye-to-eye look.

It's a very badass way of showing confidence too. Don't joke with this, my guy.

The secret is to focus on her.

Free yourself.

And stop fighting fear or discomfort.

Because, the more you "TRY" do that, the more you'll feel discomfort around them.

Now, before I go...

If you're a SHY guy who doesn't know how to start TALKING to girls...or you lack CONFIDENCE...or you just run our of things to SAY...in front of. a fine girl.

...then here's the THING:

I dedicated a full chapter inside my latest blueprint call;

effortLESS TOASTING: How to Get Mad Confidence to Approach & Make Her Wanna Date You WITHOUT Spending Like A "maga"

I EXPLAIN everything about it on this page: https://nengo.com.ng/2020/12/31/maddoo-2

Just TAP the link to know what I'm talking about.

It'll show you not just HOW to build CONFIDENCE to approach any girl.

I ALSO took my time to show you how bad guys SAVE money while going out with several women.

So you can AVOID ending up being a "maga"(mugu spender"wink to any gold-digger. And still make her respect you too.

So if you want to discover it too.

And lots more...

You ought to see what it's all ABOUT & how to get it on this LINK:https://nengo.com.ng/2020/12/31/maddoo-2

Bye.
Nengak Godwin.

1 Like

Re: You're SHY & Want Get Confidence To Approach & Toast Fine Girls? Use This Hack by NengakGodwin1: 10:53am On Jan 08, 2021
Mad oo
Re: You're SHY & Want Get Confidence To Approach & Toast Fine Girls? Use This Hack by NengakGodwin1: 11:49am On Jan 08, 2021
NengakGodwin1:
Mad oo

Mad ok
Re: You're SHY & Want Get Confidence To Approach & Toast Fine Girls? Use This Hack by NengakGodwin1: 2:38pm On Jan 08, 2021
NengakGodwin1:

Mad ok

Na so.
Re: You're SHY & Want Get Confidence To Approach & Toast Fine Girls? Use This Hack by NengakGodwin1: 2:38pm On Jan 08, 2021
NengakGodwin1:

Na so.

Jjj
Re: You're SHY & Want Get Confidence To Approach & Toast Fine Girls? Use This Hack by NengakGodwin1: 9:01pm On Jan 08, 2021
Hhh
Re: You're SHY & Want Get Confidence To Approach & Toast Fine Girls? Use This Hack by NengakGodwin1: 1:23pm On Jan 09, 2021
Re: You're SHY & Want Get Confidence To Approach & Toast Fine Girls? Use This Hack by NengakGodwin1: 1:24pm On Jan 09, 2021
Mm
Re: You're SHY & Want Get Confidence To Approach & Toast Fine Girls? Use This Hack by NengakGodwin1: 1:24pm On Jan 09, 2021
Re: You're SHY & Want Get Confidence To Approach & Toast Fine Girls? Use This Hack by NengakGodwin1: 9:49pm On May 09, 2021
Mad stuff.
Re: You're SHY & Want Get Confidence To Approach & Toast Fine Girls? Use This Hack by NengakGodwin1: 9:50pm On May 09, 2021
Get it and avoid the shame you feel anytime you ask about how to start talking to girls in relationship groups...and all you get are mockery and insults.
Re: You're SHY & Want Get Confidence To Approach & Toast Fine Girls? Use This Hack by NengakGodwin1: 9:51pm On May 09, 2021
Na so.

(1) (Reply)

30 Things I Learnt About Life, Career, And Relationships Before Turning 30. / How To Use Coconut Water To Pray, So You Can Get Money To Settle Your Debts / Why Does African Married Men Always Die Before Their Wives?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.