Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,832 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

I Was Breast-feeding My Sister's Baby Until This Happened! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Was Breast-feeding My Sister's Baby Until This Happened! (1625 Views)

See The Woman Caught On Camera Breast Feeding A Dog (VIDEO) / Have U Ever Seen A Pregnant Woman Breast Feeding A Child At Hand? / The Moment Woman Was Spotted Breast Feeding Her Son And Dog Together(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Breast-feeding My Sister's Baby Until This Happened! by wearsandtrends1: 7:16am On Dec 23, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Breast-feeding My Sister's Baby Until This Happened! by Bigggloadofcum: 7:18am On Dec 23, 2020
Now its confirmed. Some girls are lunatic.

Like WTF?!?

If it was my child you put ur filthy breast in his mouth you are DEAD.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Breast-feeding My Sister's Baby Until This Happened! by Rapture2021: 7:21am On Dec 23, 2020
Sin on the increase....

Don't be distracted guys stay focus on the long term goal which is eternity, the spirit of the world is at work,but be focus cos the time is short.

3 Likes

Re: I Was Breast-feeding My Sister's Baby Until This Happened! by DukeJoe17: 7:23am On Dec 23, 2020
She did sexually abuse that child but she will go gut free because our society are so blind and lackadaisical to see evil in any crime that is perpetrated by a woman. They are given unequal leverages and undue waivers because some men in authority allow them to pay with their wet fountain.
men are the problem of men

1 Like

Re: I Was Breast-feeding My Sister's Baby Until This Happened! by PrimeWatermark: 7:29am On Dec 23, 2020
Damn!
Just like a guy saying he got a boner while bathing his sister's kid. That's mad.

Where do these creatures crawl out from??

Watch as this will pass like nothing happened. Imagine if it was a guy that said this!

4 Likes

Re: I Was Breast-feeding My Sister's Baby Until This Happened! by thesicilian: 7:33am On Dec 23, 2020
That's sexual abuse of a child she just confessed to. I need to leave this country to another one where there's law and order.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Breast-feeding My Sister's Baby Until This Happened! by Kiddogarcia(m): 7:37am On Dec 23, 2020
Rubbish,na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho
Re: I Was Breast-feeding My Sister's Baby Until This Happened! by fati2001(m): 7:40am On Dec 23, 2020
VERY STUPID...

DO NOT JOKE WITH EVERYTHING...

Re: I Was Breast-feeding My Sister's Baby Until This Happened! by MOLOTOVcockTAIL(m): 8:02am On Dec 23, 2020
Molestation of a minor. She should arrested.
Re: I Was Breast-feeding My Sister's Baby Until This Happened! by hashtagged(m): 8:14am On Dec 23, 2020
Why this paedophile nor go jail undecided. Awon feminists let me see how you can defend this one.

Like imagine a guy is holding a baby and he gets an erection, them go hang the guy so let's do the same to this paedo olosho
Re: I Was Breast-feeding My Sister's Baby Until This Happened! by Kingluqman(m): 8:26am On Dec 23, 2020
Aboki go dey near you oo... don’t abuse that baby, just go buy cucumber

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Breast-feeding My Sister's Baby Until This Happened! by lascos912(m): 9:09am On Dec 23, 2020
If it was to be man, all this holepeople will be shouting "rapist, child abuse, arrest him and so many stupid noise
Re: I Was Breast-feeding My Sister's Baby Until This Happened! by Queenslander(f): 9:11am On Dec 23, 2020
She obviously just wants to trend!! Nothing to it.

(1) (Reply)

Relationship Advice Gone Wrong / Should I Still Forgive Her? A True Life Story For All Nairaland Users / She Wants To Test My Penis Before Accepting To Marry Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.