Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,434 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Should I Still Forgive Her? A True Life Story For All Nairaland Users - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Still Forgive Her? A True Life Story For All Nairaland Users (1634 Views)

Should I Forgive Her?? / Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? / Should I Forgive Her Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Still Forgive Her? A True Life Story For All Nairaland Users by balmingilead: 6:54am On Jul 27, 2022
My name is John, i have a girlfriend whom i have dated for 1 year. Recently she left me just because i dont have enough money to carter for her needs but just last week, i won a visa lottery to Canada to go and work in one of the Canadian company for 4 years and am permitted to go with any of my family members if i wish.

The good news spread everywhere that John has won a visa lottery to Canada.

When my girlfriend heard about it, she called me and was begging me to accept her back and also carry her along while travelling to Canada and i was short of words because i dont know what to say.

Not only her, many people that forgot me started calling me and congratulating me.

I really Thank God for this blessing and favour upon my life.

For you reading this story now, i dont know your needs, i dont know how many people that have left or disappointed you in life but if you can type Amen and believe in it, before the end of this year 2022, people that forgot you will remember you for good, your friends will wish to be like you and the world will celebrate your testimony.

Dont Scroll down Without typing **AMEN** and SHARE it ....

We wish you good health from Balm in Gilead Natural therapy center. The home of solution to all kinds of disease.

Contact DR Evans Edionwe to get FREE consultation -
+2348055515629
+2348034875234
+2348050505666

1 Share

Re: Should I Still Forgive Her? A True Life Story For All Nairaland Users by Danielomisco(m): 7:25am On Jul 27, 2022
Dry advert bro!
Source out way to advertise well,you are killing this product with wrong attention.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Still Forgive Her? A True Life Story For All Nairaland Users by Godada(m): 7:25am On Jul 27, 2022
Re: Should I Still Forgive Her? A True Life Story For All Nairaland Users by idomalord: 8:05am On Jul 27, 2022
Nigerian film

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Still Forgive Her? A True Life Story For All Nairaland Users by Justice258: 8:10am On Jul 27, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Tq1nPThpUU

This what my grandma ate to kept her so long

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Forgive Her? A True Life Story For All Nairaland Users by emmanuelbrown26: 8:28am On Jul 27, 2022
Danielomisco:
Dry advert bro!
Source out way to advertise well,you are killing this product with wrong attention.
That bros no dey listen to advice at all, na same thing wey I tell am sometime ago, his advert is too poor and cold, advert suppose be catchy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Still Forgive Her? A True Life Story For All Nairaland Users by Vix805: 9:45am On Jul 27, 2022
Have you ever wanted to know what messages someone else was sending and receiving on their WhatsApp,who they were texting?
Are you suspicious of your partner and need assurance or confirmation of doubts?
Do you want to know what messages your kids are sending and receiving on their WhatsApp without them knowing?....
Dm to get WhatsApp spy app at 2k only.
number below.
if you need proof of this in any way , dm me or go to YouTube.

2 Shares

Re: Should I Still Forgive Her? A True Life Story For All Nairaland Users by Danielomisco(m): 12:39pm On Jul 27, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

That bros no dey listen to advice at all, na same thing wey I tell am sometime ago, his advert is too poor and cold, advert suppose be catchy
i wish his employers will see what he is posting and creating false market for them
Re: Should I Still Forgive Her? A True Life Story For All Nairaland Users by emmanuelbrown26: 12:52pm On Jul 27, 2022
Danielomisco:
i wish his employers will see what he is posting and creating false market for them
Maybe he thinks that running a free advert is AY stand up show

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Forgive Her? A True Life Story For All Nairaland Users by ajekpaks(m): 2:27pm On Jul 27, 2022
hmn
Re: Should I Still Forgive Her? A True Life Story For All Nairaland Users by Danielomisco(m): 2:58pm On Jul 27, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

Maybe he thinks that running a free advert is AY stand up show
lol shun am
Re: Should I Still Forgive Her? A True Life Story For All Nairaland Users by Tboymessiah(m): 3:40pm On Jul 27, 2022
NasoLifeBe!!!

(1) (Reply)

“if There Are 100 Women In Nigeria Today, 98 Have Done Abortions” – Phyna / Does Her Past Life Matters To You? / What Did You Study But What Are You Doing Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.