Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,735 members, 7,851,527 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:33 PM

Attention: Beaf And Sagamite - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Attention: Beaf And Sagamite (2572 Views)

How Have The Elected Governors Performed? - Sagamite / Sagamite's Analysis Of State Governors / Beaf : Jonathan ebele azikiwe Goodluck Root Is Igbo, And Not Ijaw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: Attention: Beaf And Sagamite by AljUche: 1:09am On Mar 28, 2011
fstranger3:

I cant believe that Bristol Sagamoron is a moderator?

How come?

And yes, we need a northerner as a moderator.

Aisha alone is not enough, we need Alj Uche

thank you
jason123:

Alj Uche should be a MOD!!!!!!

nice one jason
Re: Attention: Beaf And Sagamite by Rhino5dm: 1:17am On Mar 28, 2011
HAHA, this is wickedness chemical Alli Beaf is gone cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

What a relief from a nutcase with speciality is posting weird pictures cheesy

Beaf sorry ooo, take heart grin grin grin grin

Lets the party begins cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

*But muki how do you want this guy to survive, one day off NL  is like a millenia for that guy*
Re: Attention: Beaf And Sagamite by DisGuy: 1:18am On Mar 28, 2011
Pharoh:

Please give both of them until the end of this month and unban them, they need to be here from april to support thier candidates. If anyone goes back to the old ways then ban for an indefinite period but there should be warning before banning people i think.

Back to topic.

It will always come back to hurt this site and we predicted it, i think it might even get worst. It is very sad these days that it has become fashionable to call the president of a country, clueless, not-so-smart person and . Anybody that supports goodluck is abused without mercy and because the moderators are anti goodluck they think it is the right thing. No person should abuse anyone here and that should have been the rule else there won't be sanity here.

Please state the rule now, there should be no abuse else the next stage now will be insults and fighting. The election will come soon and i see this getting worst,we honestly do not see what lies ahead of us. There are very dangerous times ahead and it would have been good if this site was neutral and try to bring sanity to the waring parties

Let the insults to the president, parties, presidential candidates and their fans stop now [b]for good else we are heading for a disaster soon
. [/b]

during the time of obasanjo, Yaradua when most threads were basically anti-govt or anti northerner, i don't see people complaining about criticizing the president? Now your southern brother with a phd wants to ban critical jingles and restrict internet discussion jorrrrr

incompetency no get part two
Re: Attention: Beaf And Sagamite by Pharoh: 1:25am On Mar 28, 2011
Dis Guy:

during the time of obasanjo, Yaradua when most threads were basically anti-govt or anti northerner, i don't see people complaining about criticizing the president? Now your southern brother with a phd wants to ban critical jingles and restrict internet discussion jorrrrr

incompetency no get part two

When did NTA rejecting jingles translate to goodluck banning jingles?, being anti government does not call for insults. There is a clear different between criticizing and abusing someone please look up the dictionary if you don't know the difference. Please how does me calling for a ban to all discussions pertaining to the election translate to goodluck restricting internet discussion?. Please tone down on your conclusions and interpretations, it doesn't speak well of you.
Re: Attention: Beaf And Sagamite by Nobody: 1:42am On Mar 28, 2011
the gloves are off, breaking the forum rules will no longer be tolerated in this section. You curse and you get banned, no more derailing of threads, we are adults, why cant we hold a clean and constructive discussion why must it always degenerate into chaos? Let us behave like the adults we are supposed to be, campaign for your candidates, but no insults, post stories with sources,
Remember that after the election we will still be friends, still be together here, Politics without bitterness. i wish some of you will come and se how real campaigns are run, the members of the campaign teams and even the aspirants are not enemies, the campaigns can really be tedious but like i said am friends with people in all the campaign teams, we have all worked together at one time or the other, we all get to hang out, infact when am getting chicken, i get for my friends in Buhari and Goodluck campaign team and drop at their offices because i know they may not have had lunch, their work gets crazy, we argue but it is senseless to fight.
Long story short lets be adults. Those of you with multiple IDs, we know you and that will no longer be tolerated, i will follow your every move till i catch your slip and will recommend a permanent ban. This section is hard to run and it will no longer be a tea party for people who feel they can break rules, insult others and get away with it.
Re: Attention: Beaf And Sagamite by Nobody: 1:50am On Mar 28, 2011
fstranger3:

^^^

You will only earn our respect if you start by treating Saga the way you treat the rest of us. Ban him, his Ip at Bristol university and strip him of his mod duties.
Until you do that, you are just blowing off steam

Fair is Fair. Saga is due for a ban.

A mod? That is an insult to the rest of us. If Saga is a mod, it is only fair that you make Beaf a mod . fair is Fair!
Sagamite has been banned. I did not make him moderator. And these insults are not allowed here anymore, We all have to act like the adults we are
Re: Attention: Beaf And Sagamite by semid4lyfe(m): 2:04am On Mar 28, 2011
aisha2:

Sagamite has been banned. I did not make him moderator. And these insults are not allowed here anymore, We all have to act like the adults we are

Perhaps you should lock this thread and sticky it for a while so peeps can see it cos leaving it open will only lead to more back and forths between friends and supporters of both

Just saying. . . .
Re: Attention: Beaf And Sagamite by Nobody: 2:08am On Mar 28, 2011
semid4lyfe:

Perhaps you should lock this thread and sticky it for a while so peeps can see it cos leaving it open will only lead to more back and forths between friends and supporters of both

Just saying. . . .

Thanks for the suggestion but am leaving it open for a reason.
Re: Attention: Beaf And Sagamite by DisGuy: 2:28am On Mar 28, 2011
Pharoh:

When did NTA rejecting jingles translate to goodluck banning jingles?, being anti government does not call for insults. There is a clear different between criticizing and abusing someone please look up the dictionary if you don't know the difference. Please how does me calling for a ban to all discussions pertaining to the election translate to goodluck restricting internet discussion?. Please tone down on your conclusions and interpretations, it doesn't speak well of you.

nta is govt owned everything stop at Jonathan's desk, the police restricting people from taking phones and cameras to election centre all falls back on jonathan, the insecurity you think is a petty issue all fall back on Jonathan! when your president claim we are generating 4000mw and his minister say we are generating 3800mw is lying and calling him an incompetent liar is in well in order!

heading for disaster, guess who should tone down
Re: Attention: Beaf And Sagamite by Areosapien(f): 3:16am On Mar 28, 2011
Omo mehn, moderator don chop ban? Chei! What a disgrace!! HAHAHAHAHAHA! grin

Please, guys, I'm on my knees - make me a super moderator so I could finally have the power to PERMA-BAN that yeye Andrewnwa and his multiple IDs!

Aisha, you said you were going to monitor people suspected of having multiple IDs. Well, you don sabi tay tay say de guy is as guilty as hell. Lobby for his banning naaa!! Abi you want me to kneel and beg?! I go kneel o! grin
Just get him da hell outta here!
Thanks
Re: Attention: Beaf And Sagamite by dayokanu(m): 5:15am On Mar 28, 2011
Pharoh:

^^

I am not saying all the mod but look at sagamite, also the mods in the politics section are pro buhari. There is conflict of interest because in this case they do not know how to go about this whole fighting between the parties. Even the mods are part of those creating threads to abuse the president and his wife. They should have stayed neutral and remember sometime ago i told you to fix the mod issue where you have to separate the member from the job of a mod.

Can't you see that people are shocked that sagamite is a mod, can't you see that there has been threads against aisha. The mods should have not mixed politics with their job, they have taken side and do not see when things are wrong. I know you are a neutral person but if i would give me honest recommendation, everything about the election should just be banned from this site.

Where were you when Yar Adua was dubbed Yar A dull by most on this forum?

How many ppl came to complain about abusing and insulting the president?

Aisha and Jarus chose buhari So what?

The mods on Sport section have favourite clubs does that make them incompetent to rule?

v3 and Mukina both support Arsenal I guess that makes them incompetent to be mods in EPL section cos they are biased?
Re: Attention: Beaf And Sagamite by mukina2: 2:23pm On Mar 28, 2011
lol
Re: Attention: Beaf And Sagamite by Nobody: 2:26pm On Mar 28, 2011
Areosapien:

Omo mehn, moderator don chop ban? Chei! What a disgrace!! HAHAHAHAHAHA! grin

Please, guys, I'm on my knees - make me a super moderator so I could finally have the power to PERMA-BAN that yeye Andrewnwa and his multiple IDs!

Aisha, you said you were going to monitor people suspected of having multiple IDs. Well, you don sabi tay tay say de guy is as guilty as hell. Lobby for his banning naaa!! Abi you want me to kneel and beg?! I go kneel o! grin
Just get him da hell outta here!
Thanks

ati iwo, ati andrewnwa, who una be?

which sections do you frequent?
Re: Attention: Beaf And Sagamite by Nobody: 2:37pm On Mar 28, 2011
All these pro and anti noises will end immediately after the election.why is aisha bothering herself even when the so called politicians are trading wars of words among themselves ?
Re: Attention: Beaf And Sagamite by debosky(m): 2:41pm On Mar 28, 2011
Federal Character. . . .Alj Uche for moderator! grin grin

Sagamite I can understand. . . .Sagamu blood = stubbornness. Just give him some nice Odeku and he will cool down grin

As for Beaf? There is no solution for that boy. grin
Re: Attention: Beaf And Sagamite by Areosapien(f): 2:50pm On Mar 28, 2011
tpiah!:

ati iwo, ati andrewnwa, who una be?

which sections do you frequent?

We frequent the Politics section, of course.
Andrewnwa is a fat douche, paid by the corrupt Ikedi Ohakim to slander his much more powerful opponents with his numerous multiple IDs. To put things simple -- He's a glorified houseboy.
Why do you ask?
Re: Attention: Beaf And Sagamite by Nobody: 3:02pm On Mar 28, 2011
cos neither of your names is ringing a bell.
Re: Attention: Beaf And Sagamite by bkbabe97y(m): 3:27pm On Mar 28, 2011
I think he might mean Andre Uwe a.k.a Ababadaba and like 28 other monikers!
Re: Attention: Beaf And Sagamite by DoNotBanMe: 6:46pm On Mar 30, 2011
drunken moda fuckers.
Re: Attention: Beaf And Sagamite by yiboboy: 4:01pm On Mar 31, 2011
Ahahahaha, u gotta give it to naijas. Everything that can possibly happen dey happen right here.

Mods dey try ooooh! Erm Mods, I think its time to consider alh uche/harem for mod position. Something tells me he'll do well. cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2)

Nigerian Export Import Bank To Create 160,000 New Jobs By 2015 / Josephine Anenih, Pockets Pdp Anambra Women N150m: Group Alleges / Prayers For Gej's Apologists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.