Stats: 3,153,256 members, 7,818,876 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Car Battery Thief Caught & Burnt Alive In Akwa Ibom ( Graphic Photos) - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Car Battery Thief Caught & Burnt Alive In Akwa Ibom ( Graphic Photos) (38952 Views)

Orlu: 3 Suspected Armed Robbers Caught & Burnt Alive (Graphic Photos) / Armed Robber Caught & Burnt Alive In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) / Armed Robber Caught & Burnt In Eleme, Rivers (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Car Battery Thief Caught & Burnt Alive In Akwa Ibom ( Graphic Photos) by majamajic(m): 4:10pm On Dec 24, 2020
buzorcharles:

Can I see the pic and what's ur location

I didn't say I have battery sir , am referring to the topic .
Re: Car Battery Thief Caught & Burnt Alive In Akwa Ibom ( Graphic Photos) by wiseone28: 4:11pm On Dec 24, 2020
AKzee:
I don't like this. Jungle justice shouldn't be one of the one thousand ways to die. SPIT.
Good man tell us your state..

ebot
Re: Car Battery Thief Caught & Burnt Alive In Akwa Ibom ( Graphic Photos) by airminem(f): 4:23pm On Dec 24, 2020
wiseone28:
And nobody still like your stupid comment..

I know how you will feel offline..
You must be one of the stupiiiid ones out there.... Sick people!
Re: Car Battery Thief Caught & Burnt Alive In Akwa Ibom ( Graphic Photos) by phantom24: 4:27pm On Dec 24, 2020
Meanwhile our presidents, governors, senators, ministers etc are stealing billions on a daily basis and nobody has attempted to burn them alive.
Re: Car Battery Thief Caught & Burnt Alive In Akwa Ibom ( Graphic Photos) by wiseone28: 4:29pm On Dec 24, 2020
airminem:
You must be one of the stupiiiid ones out there.... Sick people!
Tell us your state mumu
Re: Car Battery Thief Caught & Burnt Alive In Akwa Ibom ( Graphic Photos) by Benards(m): 4:40pm On Dec 24, 2020
thelish:

Back to sender?!! I dash ur belle d dagger
No nah, sebi you no wan get common sense
Re: Car Battery Thief Caught & Burnt Alive In Akwa Ibom ( Graphic Photos) by PlainSight(m): 4:45pm On Dec 24, 2020
Kayberg:

Nobody is halting you.
sod off punkk
Re: Car Battery Thief Caught & Burnt Alive In Akwa Ibom ( Graphic Photos) by fineguy11(m): 4:48pm On Dec 24, 2020
Hunchogee:

Your whole family is useless.. Ebot ifot ukam odo useless
I think he is referring to those culpable in this dastardly act not all akwa ibonites...I don't support this but my people need social reorientation.
Re: Car Battery Thief Caught & Burnt Alive In Akwa Ibom ( Graphic Photos) by Kayberg: 5:21pm On Dec 24, 2020
PlainSight:
sod off punkk

It pained you?
Sorry.
Rotfl.
Re: Car Battery Thief Caught & Burnt Alive In Akwa Ibom ( Graphic Photos) by Saig: 5:29pm On Dec 24, 2020
What rubbish !! This is heartbreaking ! If only the Nigerian youths put this kind of anger on the politicians that have made life miserable, Nigeria would have been better. But this is still barbaric and highly condemnable.

Hold your politicians accountable, not hungry pilferers
Re: Car Battery Thief Caught & Burnt Alive In Akwa Ibom ( Graphic Photos) by capitalzero: 7:34pm On Dec 24, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
A car battery thief has been burnt to death this morning in Ekpiri Nsukara in Uyo, Akwa Ibom State.

See report / photos below.

https://www.facebook.com/747655253/posts/10164565180750254/?app=fbl
They are barbarians. They all be arrested and charged to court for murders
Re: Car Battery Thief Caught & Burnt Alive In Akwa Ibom ( Graphic Photos) by lildush(m): 7:45pm On Dec 24, 2020
Its obvious d guy needs help. Its hardship DAT made him do it. they should have handed him over to d police.. so dis is how did man lost his precious life? Because of car batery? Hmmmm people are wicked. My heart is pained.. rest in peace to d dead.. I don't support jungle justice at all
Re: Car Battery Thief Caught & Burnt Alive In Akwa Ibom ( Graphic Photos) by Idamond: 7:45pm On Dec 24, 2020
lkillbrokehoes:
my dreams shall come to past I most be robbed before 31th am a worthless dog eater

Amen
Re: Car Battery Thief Caught & Burnt Alive In Akwa Ibom ( Graphic Photos) by lkillbrokehoes: 7:50pm On Dec 24, 2020
Idamond:

my dreams shall come to past I most be robbed before 31th am a worthless dog eater
Amen!
Re: Car Battery Thief Caught & Burnt Alive In Akwa Ibom ( Graphic Photos) by thelish(f): 10:32pm On Dec 24, 2020
Benards:

No nah, sebi you no wan get common sense

Abi na u hold stick dey turn skull there so

Father of common Sense, weldone sir
Re: Car Battery Thief Caught & Burnt Alive In Akwa Ibom ( Graphic Photos) by Coolgent(m): 7:33am On Dec 25, 2020
Most wicked and babaric people.
No wonder security men kill them at slight opportunity
Re: Car Battery Thief Caught & Burnt Alive In Akwa Ibom ( Graphic Photos) by gwinaB(m): 7:40am On Dec 25, 2020
People in Akwa Ibom are mean ooo.
Re: Car Battery Thief Caught & Burnt Alive In Akwa Ibom ( Graphic Photos) by Meteng: 3:40pm On Dec 25, 2020
arcis:
Ordinary battery of 20k..Nawa ooo...
He will now go and sell it for 5k. My friend in that same location has bought 4 batteries, because of thieves like this. I hope he's the one that has been stealing my friend's battery
Re: Car Battery Thief Caught & Burnt Alive In Akwa Ibom ( Graphic Photos) by UnBanEbenezer(f): 11:37pm On Dec 25, 2020
wiseone28:
And nobody still like your stupid comment..

I know how you will feel offline..
Da owo na you dey get time engage those bastards.
Me I just read their useless comments and pass even though e dey boil my heart but na to ignore am pass.
Re: Car Battery Thief Caught & Burnt Alive In Akwa Ibom ( Graphic Photos) by lascos912(m): 10:11pm On Dec 26, 2020
this is very bad
Re: Car Battery Thief Caught & Burnt Alive In Akwa Ibom ( Graphic Photos) by airminem(f): 7:43pm On Dec 28, 2020
wiseone28:
Tell us your state mumu

Re: Car Battery Thief Caught & Burnt Alive In Akwa Ibom ( Graphic Photos) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 6:29pm On Jan 16, 2021
[quote author=NaijaOlosho post=97350701]Check out this guy using stick to touch the skull angry[/quote Humanity is lost walahi, they were even snapping picture. When the real thieves that stealing their commonwealth are roaming the street.]

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Glory Nkwocha: Stray Bullet Kills NSCDC Official During Imo Army, Hoodlums Clash / Serial POS Scammer Caught In Lagos, Says It's 1st Time / Falae Identifies Kidnappers, 5 Docked