Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,163 members, 7,825,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

My Blood Sister Smash My Phone And Lock Me Outside - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Blood Sister Smash My Phone And Lock Me Outside (4471 Views)

Go Into Your Room And Lock Your Door Before Watching This Very Hot Video / Go Into Your Room And Lock Your Door Before Watching This Very Hot Video / Go Into Your Room And Lock Your Door Before Watching This Very Hot Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Blood Sister Smash My Phone And Lock Me Outside by Fuckhypocrite: 12:25pm On Dec 23, 2020
brain54:
if this your story is true I have just one advice for you...shine your eye very well...because some people would readily take advantage of your situation for selfish needs...I can see someone already offering help for you to come stay in his place.
don't be desperate...be careful in making the right decisions.... don't act rash even though na you wear the shoe and know where it itches.
no think am

Soulstalker na help him wan help her, no be anything
Re: My Blood Sister Smash My Phone And Lock Me Outside by Fuckhypocrite: 12:27pm On Dec 23, 2020
Jemiwizzy:
my friend's small phone it support operamini
U said u are a student

Try and connect with ur sch mate na

Stay with dem 4 some time till you balance

1 Like

Re: My Blood Sister Smash My Phone And Lock Me Outside by brain54(m): 12:29pm On Dec 23, 2020
Fuckhypocrite:
no think am
no harm in being careful...

1 Like

Re: My Blood Sister Smash My Phone And Lock Me Outside by Fuckhypocrite: 12:31pm On Dec 23, 2020
brain54:
i grab
Re: My Blood Sister Smash My Phone And Lock Me Outside by Nobody: 1:27pm On Dec 23, 2020
brain54:

u are right, but i mean no harm. Just wanna help.

1 Like

Re: My Blood Sister Smash My Phone And Lock Me Outside by Nobody: 1:31pm On Dec 23, 2020
Fuckhypocrite:
no think am

thanks for vouching for me bro. He's right though, but not everyone are bad. We should always try 2 help ourselves if it's within our power

1 Like

Re: My Blood Sister Smash My Phone And Lock Me Outside by brain54(m): 1:32pm On Dec 23, 2020
soulstalker:
u are right, but i mean no harm. Just wanna help.
aiit bro...just saying. I saw the other thread you assisted someone with an amount of money to aid in starting a business. kudos to you!
Re: My Blood Sister Smash My Phone And Lock Me Outside by Nobody: 1:35pm On Dec 23, 2020
brain54:

aiit bro...just saying. I saw the other thread you assisted someone with an amount of money to aid in starting a business. kudos to you!
thanks bro, one luv..

1 Like

Re: My Blood Sister Smash My Phone And Lock Me Outside by Mcslize: 1:52pm On Dec 23, 2020
soulstalker:
thanks bro, one luv..

That's a nice gesture. We are one big family here irrespective of the so many bashing that goes on here. But that still doesn't mean that we don't have good people here.

If it is up to your capacity to help, we will really appreciate you reach out to her to render any help you wish to render to her.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Blood Sister Smash My Phone And Lock Me Outside by Jemiwizzy(f): 1:55pm On Dec 23, 2020
soulstalker:
thanks bro, one luv..
I will call you as soon as I have access to my simcard thanks
Re: My Blood Sister Smash My Phone And Lock Me Outside by Nobody: 2:59pm On Dec 23, 2020
Mcslize:

That's a nice gesture. We are one big family here irrespective of the so many bashing that goes on here. But that still doesn't mean that we don't have good people here.

If it is up to your capacity to help, we will really appreciate you reach out to her to render any help you wish to render to her.
no prob, am happy 2 help always..
Re: My Blood Sister Smash My Phone And Lock Me Outside by Jemiwizzy(f): 3:00pm On Dec 23, 2020
soulstalker:
no prob, am happy 2 help always..
can you help me get an a room please?
Re: My Blood Sister Smash My Phone And Lock Me Outside by Nobody: 3:00pm On Dec 23, 2020
Jemiwizzy:
I will call you as soon as I have access to my simcard thanks
no prob..
Re: My Blood Sister Smash My Phone And Lock Me Outside by Nobody: 3:02pm On Dec 23, 2020
Jemiwizzy:
can you help me get an a room please?
that's why i told u 2 call. Let's look at d options we have..

2 Likes

Re: My Blood Sister Smash My Phone And Lock Me Outside by Jemiwizzy(f): 3:03pm On Dec 23, 2020
soulstalker:
that's why i told u 2 call. Let's look at d options we have..
ok let me use my friends line
Re: My Blood Sister Smash My Phone And Lock Me Outside by SarutobiEky(m): 3:04pm On Dec 23, 2020
BaddieFreak:
That's quite harsh
why do you always dress almost nude? cry I ask this not because I find it appealing in any way. I do not like light skinned women and those who expose their bodies. But I ask this genuinely to know why you do this? What is your motive please? I'm curious as a cat.
Re: My Blood Sister Smash My Phone And Lock Me Outside by SarutobiEky(m): 3:09pm On Dec 23, 2020
soulstalker:
thanks bro, one luv..
bros if as a guy now..me say I need accommodation you go help me? Be honest o.

1 Like

Re: My Blood Sister Smash My Phone And Lock Me Outside by Nobody: 3:19pm On Dec 23, 2020
SarutobiEky:
bros if as a guy now..me say I need accommodation you go help me? Be honest o.
lol, Pls let's work on our mentality. I only help with what i have within my reach no matter d gender. Alot of yabatech/unilag students have got shelter from me, that's if u know what u want and what u are doin.

2 Likes

Re: My Blood Sister Smash My Phone And Lock Me Outside by SarutobiEky(m): 4:21pm On Dec 23, 2020
soulstalker:
lol, Pls let's work on our mentality. I only help with what i have within my reach no matter d gender. Alot of yabatech/unilag students have got shelter from me, that's if u know what u want and what u are doin.
okay. Its obvious that I need your help. Why I said what I said is an experience I had on here. Can I send a pm..so we can talk Please?
Re: My Blood Sister Smash My Phone And Lock Me Outside by SarutobiEky(m): 4:42pm On Dec 23, 2020
soulstalker:
bros I beg. I sent u a pm.
Re: My Blood Sister Smash My Phone And Lock Me Outside by SUPERPACK: 7:23pm On Dec 23, 2020
Jemiwizzy:
we live in a very dangerous world now.
a world were sisters don't love sisters brothers don't love brothers.

am 24 living with my sister and her husband.
I am a very lively and friendly person but deep down inside me am full of sorrows.

it all started when she happens to have quarrel with her husband as a sister I cannot support my sister when especially she is wrong and her husband wants to correct her, so due to that she generated hatred for me finding a way for me to leave her house, yesterday morning she told me to arrange a go back to village before Christmas I pleed but she refused and I said fine I will go she should find me transport she refused and said that am not a kid I should find my own transport , fine I was expecting to sell my phone and leave until yesterday evening I was hungry as usual I went to the kitchen and I cooked indomie to eat she came in fling me to the wall and threw away the put from the gas cooker, pouring the indomie away next thing she slapped me and attempted to fight me so I drop my phone and tried to defend myself she pushed me out and smash � my phone on the wall.

all this things reminds me of my late parents
why they have to leave me alone with this cold heart sister hmmmm am helpless now I don't know what to do or where to go anymore what can I do please.
If you are the one on your DP, I will be more than happy to house you as my wife. Abi you no wan marry?
Re: My Blood Sister Smash My Phone And Lock Me Outside by Nobody: 7:40pm On Dec 23, 2020
SarutobiEky:
bros I beg. I sent u a pm.
not seen..
Re: My Blood Sister Smash My Phone And Lock Me Outside by SarutobiEky(m): 8:13pm On Dec 23, 2020
soulstalker:
not seen..
check again please.
Re: My Blood Sister Smash My Phone And Lock Me Outside by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 23, 2020
SarutobiEky:
check again please.
ok seen. Wil reply as soon as possible
Re: My Blood Sister Smash My Phone And Lock Me Outside by SarutobiEky(m): 10:03pm On Dec 23, 2020
soulstalker:
ok seen. Wil reply as soon as possible
please don't forget.
Re: My Blood Sister Smash My Phone And Lock Me Outside by stormborn28(m): 2:56pm On Jan 06, 2021
Joanney:
I feel sorry for you cos I can relate wella.But at 24 shouldn't you be able to cater for yourself?
so you think na so e easy to cater for self....na naija you dey oooooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Blood Sister Smash My Phone And Lock Me Outside by nigeriansamurai(m): 4:30pm On Jan 06, 2021
try to get out of there simple

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Blood Sister Smash My Phone And Lock Me Outside by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jan 06, 2021
Such is LIFE.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Lady Says She Prefers Being A Married Mans Mistress To Being A Wife[photos] / Who Else Noticed Women No Longer Brokeshame Men These Days / Has Anyone Use Sunking Solar 32 Inch Tv's?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.