Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,161 members, 7,811,352 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:58 AM

My Blood Sister Smash My Phone And Lock Me Outside - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Blood Sister Smash My Phone And Lock Me Outside (4456 Views)

Go Into Your Room And Lock Your Door Before Watching This Very Hot Video / Go Into Your Room And Lock Your Door Before Watching This Very Hot Video / Go Into Your Room And Lock Your Door Before Watching This Very Hot Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Blood Sister Smash My Phone And Lock Me Outside by Jemiwizzy(f): 11:24am On Dec 23, 2020
we live in a very dangerous world now.
a world were sisters don't love sisters brothers don't love brothers.

am 24 living with my sister and her husband.
I am a very lively and friendly person but deep down inside me am full of sorrows.

it all started when she happens to have quarrel with her husband as a sister I cannot support my sister when especially she is wrong and her husband wants to correct her, so due to that she generated hatred for me finding a way for me to leave her house, yesterday morning she told me to arrange a go back to village before Christmas I pleed but she refused and I said fine I will go she should find me transport she refused and said that am not a kid I should find my own transport , fine I was expecting to sell my phone and leave until yesterday evening I was hungry as usual I went to the kitchen and I cooked indomie to eat she came in fling me to the wall and threw away the put from the gas cooker, pouring the indomie away next thing she slapped me and attempted to fight me so I drop my phone and tried to defend myself she pushed me out and smash � my phone on the wall.

all this things reminds me of my late parents
why they have to leave me alone with this cold heart sister hmmmm am helpless now I don't know what to do or where to go anymore what can I do please.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Blood Sister Smash My Phone And Lock Me Outside by Kriss216: 11:27am On Dec 23, 2020
I keep saying this, women are naturally wicked. I’m beginning to think it’s in their genetics.

So sorry for what you’re going through. Be strong.

Try and beg the husband to help find you with transport fare. Go home first and calm down, you don’t need to be stranded.

10 Likes

Re: My Blood Sister Smash My Phone And Lock Me Outside by hashtagged(m): 11:28am On Dec 23, 2020
I keep saying family are people forced to share a bond undecided, well it's her house if you can go back to the village before she kills you. Or if you want to play the long game cheesy tell her husband.

11 Likes

Re: My Blood Sister Smash My Phone And Lock Me Outside by BaddieFreak(f): 11:29am On Dec 23, 2020
That's quite harsh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Blood Sister Smash My Phone And Lock Me Outside by Joanney: 11:31am On Dec 23, 2020
I feel sorry for you cos I can relate wella.But at 24 shouldn't you be able to cater for yourself?

11 Likes

Re: My Blood Sister Smash My Phone And Lock Me Outside by Nobody: 11:32am On Dec 23, 2020
Is she your senior sister.
Re: My Blood Sister Smash My Phone And Lock Me Outside by Kriss216: 11:32am On Dec 23, 2020
Joanney:
I feel sorry for you cos I can relate wella.But at 24 shouldn't you be able to cater for yourself?Or are you a student?
She no get helper. Her parents are late, her sister that suppose to try help just sent her out of the house.

This scenario is 95% reason why most girls start prostitution.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Blood Sister Smash My Phone And Lock Me Outside by Jemiwizzy(f): 11:33am On Dec 23, 2020
uruba23:
Is she your senior sister.
yes
Re: My Blood Sister Smash My Phone And Lock Me Outside by Jemiwizzy(f): 11:34am On Dec 23, 2020
Joanney:
I feel sorry for you cos I can relate wella.But at 24 shouldn't you be able to cater for yourself?Or are you a student?
am still a student o
Re: My Blood Sister Smash My Phone And Lock Me Outside by posty56: 11:35am On Dec 23, 2020
This one is tricky oh, that is why I hate siding with anybody during argument cause it could cause a strain with me and one of the party involved,op I am not supporting anybody but you should have acted as the peacemaker instead of trying to figure who is right or wrong or Better still no involve for their matter at all.My own be say make your sister no start to they get funny ideas this wan wey you dey support en husband.

15 Likes

Re: My Blood Sister Smash My Phone And Lock Me Outside by Nobody: 11:36am On Dec 23, 2020
Jemiwizzy:
yes
Well you need to calm down usually it is not about taking side but minding your business not interfering with couples and if you must interfere be diplomatic enough to be neutral..
Well just go talk to her and tell her you are sorry.
Avoid putting their private matter in the open.

6 Likes

Re: My Blood Sister Smash My Phone And Lock Me Outside by Jemiwizzy(f): 11:36am On Dec 23, 2020
Kriss216:
I keep saying this, women are naturally wicked. I’m beginning to think it’s in their genetics.

So sorry for what you’re going through. Be strong.

Try and beg the husband to help find you transport fare. Go home first and calm down, you don’t need to be stranded.
she won't let her husband help me. truth to be told am just living there all my life because I have no choice I do my things myself they don't help me am just sleeping there.

4 Likes

Re: My Blood Sister Smash My Phone And Lock Me Outside by Jemiwizzy(f): 11:37am On Dec 23, 2020
posty56:
This one is tricky oh, that is why I hate siding with anybody during argument cause it could cause a strain with me and one of the party involved,op I am not supporting anybody but you should have acted as the peacemaker instead of trying to figure who is right or wrong or Better still no involve for their matter at all.My own be say make your sister no start to they get funny ideas this wan wey you dey support en husband.
you're right very right.
Re: My Blood Sister Smash My Phone And Lock Me Outside by Kriss216: 11:40am On Dec 23, 2020
Jemiwizzy:
she won't let her husband help me. truth to be told am just living there all my life because I have no choice I do my things myself they don't help me am just sleeping there.
Obviously, the husband don’t even want you in the house again.

Let nothing take you to that house again.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Blood Sister Smash My Phone And Lock Me Outside by DukeJoe17: 11:44am On Dec 23, 2020
Terrible creatures everywhere.
Spits.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Blood Sister Smash My Phone And Lock Me Outside by Jemiwizzy(f): 11:45am On Dec 23, 2020
Kriss216:

Obviously, the husband don’t even want you in the house again.

Let nothing take you to that house again.
clearly you have understanding. and again you're right see I just don't have choice if not both of them are the same.

they don't want me anymore
Re: My Blood Sister Smash My Phone And Lock Me Outside by Karlifate: 11:46am On Dec 23, 2020
The vices that shock us, are people around us.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Blood Sister Smash My Phone And Lock Me Outside by posty56: 11:46am On Dec 23, 2020
Jemiwizzy:
you're right very right.
I learnt this from Robert Greene's book 48 laws of power,so op in case of next time just maintain neutral ground,then when everything cool of then you fit use subtle way tell your sister.

4 Likes

Re: My Blood Sister Smash My Phone And Lock Me Outside by Petoski7: 11:46am On Dec 23, 2020
She's probably on her period��
Re: My Blood Sister Smash My Phone And Lock Me Outside by Nobody: 11:49am On Dec 23, 2020
Leave her house, and strife hard to make it. That ur sister is a witch, no offense. Which state are u?

1 Like

Re: My Blood Sister Smash My Phone And Lock Me Outside by brain54(m): 11:50am On Dec 23, 2020
Jemiwizzy:
we live in a very dangerous world now.
a world were sisters don't love sisters brothers don't love brothers.

am 24 living with my sister and her husband.
I am a very lively and friendly person but deep down inside me am full of sorrows.

it all started when she happens to have quarrel with her husband as a sister I cannot support my sister when especially she is wrong and her husband wants to correct her, so due to that she generated hatred for me finding a way for me to leave her house, yesterday morning she told me to arrange a go back to village before Christmas I pleed but she refused and I said fine I will go she should find me transport she refused and said that am not a kid I should find my own transport , fine I was expecting to sell my phone and leave until yesterday evening I was hungry as usual I went to the kitchen and I cooked indomie to eat she came in fling me to the wall and threw away the put from the gas cooker, pouring the indomie away next thing she slapped me and attempted to fight me so I drop my phone and tried to defend myself she pushed me out and smash � my phone on the wall.

all this things reminds me of my late parents
why they have to leave me alone with this cold heart sister hmmmm am helpless now I don't know what to do or where to go anymore what can I do please.
maybe your not telling the whole truth and nothing but the truth? sisters don't just act this way to each other...maybe hearing from the other party involved would clear a lot of things...
I don't believe this is the whole truth.!
Re: My Blood Sister Smash My Phone And Lock Me Outside by Jemiwizzy(f): 11:52am On Dec 23, 2020
brain54:

maybe your not telling the whole truth and nothing but the truth? sisters don't just act this way to each other...maybe hearing from the other party involved would clear a lot of things...
I don't believe this is the whole truth.!
oh you have no idea what some sisters are
Re: My Blood Sister Smash My Phone And Lock Me Outside by Jemiwizzy(f): 11:53am On Dec 23, 2020
soulstalker:
Leave her house, and strife hard to make it. That ur sister is a witch, no offense. Which state are u?
abuja
Re: My Blood Sister Smash My Phone And Lock Me Outside by Nobody: 11:54am On Dec 23, 2020
Jemiwizzy:
abuja
ok, i sent u a pm.

1 Like

Re: My Blood Sister Smash My Phone And Lock Me Outside by Jemiwizzy(f): 11:57am On Dec 23, 2020
soulstalker:
ok, i sent u a pm.
I have no access to my email anymore it's sign in with my phone I tried to login it's asking for review or verification. and she have broken it
Re: My Blood Sister Smash My Phone And Lock Me Outside by brain54(m): 11:59am On Dec 23, 2020
Jemiwizzy:
I have no access to my email anymore it's sign in with my phone I tried to login it's asking for review or verification. and she have broken it
if your sister broke your phone how are you able to come online?
Re: My Blood Sister Smash My Phone And Lock Me Outside by Jemiwizzy(f): 12:04pm On Dec 23, 2020
brain54:

if your sister broke your phone how are you able to come online?
hmmmm I hate to answer this but I have to do you have friends sir ? how hard is it to login my when I have my password?
Re: My Blood Sister Smash My Phone And Lock Me Outside by Kobicove(m): 12:07pm On Dec 23, 2020
You need to leave her house cos you're no longer welcome there!
Re: My Blood Sister Smash My Phone And Lock Me Outside by Nobody: 12:12pm On Dec 23, 2020
Support your sister even when she is wrong, ask her for forgiveness, tell her she is your best friend in this life. inas much as its a lie undecided. You don't have other choices, if you leave that house. your iwn have finished oh, na prostitution
Re: My Blood Sister Smash My Phone And Lock Me Outside by brain54(m): 12:17pm On Dec 23, 2020
if this your story is true I have just one advice for you...shine your eye very well...because some people would readily take advantage of your situation for selfish needs...I can see someone already offering help for you to come stay in his place.
don't be desperate...be careful in making the right decisions.... don't act rash even though na you wear the shoe and know where it itches.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Blood Sister Smash My Phone And Lock Me Outside by Fuckhypocrite: 12:19pm On Dec 23, 2020
Jemiwizzy
Whc phne are u using to type presently?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Blood Sister Smash My Phone And Lock Me Outside by Jemiwizzy(f): 12:22pm On Dec 23, 2020
Fuckhypocrite:
Jemiwizzy

Whc phne are u using to type presently?
my friend's small phone it support operamini

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Slap Me Because Of Sex / Why Is It That Nigerian Girls Br*ast Have Taste? / Why I Hate Prostitutes So Much. (my Experience With A Prostitute)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.