Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,595 members, 7,812,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:24 PM

How To Start Practicing Ifa - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Start Practicing Ifa (2344 Views)

The Religion The Is Practicing What Jesus Taught. / If You Want God To Bless You In 2023, Start Practicing These 2 Things Today! / Learn How The 16 Odu Ifa Warn You For Free Without Consulting Babalawo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Start Practicing Ifa by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:13pm On Jan 23, 2021
See brainwashing! cheesy

Science is not against the believe in God, the truth is Satan has his agents in all sector, in education, entertainment, sport, technology and other fields.
His main arms are Politics, Commercial and False Religion, but in every aspect of human lives Satan already have his agents propagating his lies.
If Satan's agents in Science are telling you their own, why not go to spots, education, entertainment, technology and find out if you're always fed with facts.
For your information, scientists are divided today on this issue of a beginning so stop deceiving yourself! cheesy

Soulrebel2:

What about you, what's the way forward, will you become a pastor or a priest..
Worshipping my ancestors don't make me ancient or a herbalist.. It makes me spiritually inclined, it doesn't mean I'll go and live in a hut or anything
It means my consciousness is beyond 'he said she said', its called awareness...there is no forbidden knowledge in my book..I try to know it all..its called being open minded..
I worship nature!.. Because nature is the mother of all creation not some fictional being...
The world is over 4 billion years old...
*science is a seen spirituality while spirituality is an unseen science.. (Hope you caught my drift?)
Re: How To Start Practicing Ifa by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jan 23, 2021
sonmvayina:

Lol...very funny. The people who created the jesus character put those words in his mouth. Those truth has been known to people before the council of nicea where jesus was created.
Oga stay in one spot, do you practice Judaism or African religion or are you an atheist? you are running around in a circle, be specific about your stand, let me know where to tackle you from.

Cause people practising Judaism worship same God as us, they are our brothers too.
Re: How To Start Practicing Ifa by sonmvayina(m): 4:17pm On Jan 23, 2021
Nuttella:
Do you know what it means to be #1 religion in the whole world? If God didn't exist and Jesus didnt die on the cross as you said, Christianity would have died long time ago, but it is the raw power of God that kept Christianity in the number 1 spot, something your African tradition is struggling with even the least spot, The African religion is not even recognized, its pure evil which is why it was abolished, no wonder they were killing twin, Christain missionaries came and stopped the killing of twin in Igbo land, the brought light and delivernance to us. Yet you want to go back to darkness, you love darkness abi, you love playing around with water spirits and territorial spirits. God is watching you.

Just be humble, i am willing to school you. You really dont know anything about african traditional religion or christianity...hmm, that is a very bad position to be....

Just start by researching about the crusades and the carthars.....christianity was spread with the sword. And they target you when you are young..and cant discern things.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Start Practicing Ifa by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jan 23, 2021
sonmvayina:

Just be humble, i am willing to school you. You really dont know anything about african traditional religion or christianity...hmm, that is a very bad position to be....

Just start by researching about the crusades and the carthars.....christianity was spread with the sword. And they target you when you are young..and cant discern things.....
Africans worshipped demons, simple and short. Nobody forced us to know God, I have seen the raw power of God made manifest in my life, not heresay.

1 Like

Re: How To Start Practicing Ifa by sonmvayina(m): 4:20pm On Jan 23, 2021
Nuttella:
Oga stay in one spot, do you practice Judaism or African religion or are you an atheist? you are running around in a circle, be specific about your stand, let me know where to tackle you from.

Cause people practising Judaism worship same God as us, they are our brothers too.

The only thing God wants from us is to obey his commandments. That is what i am doing. I only quote the old testament because you are used to the bible..

I only follow Gods commandment which is the same as the jewish torah. Gods commandment is universal...
Re: How To Start Practicing Ifa by Soulrebel2(m): 4:22pm On Jan 23, 2021
Nuttella:
Do you know what it means to be #1 religion in the whole world? If God didn't exist and Jesus didnt die on the cross as you said, Christianity would have died long time ago, but it is the raw power of God that kept Christianity in the number 1 spot, something your African religion is struggling with even the least spot, The African religion is not even recognized, its pure evil which is why it was abolished, no wonder they were killing twin, Christain missionaries came and stopped the killing of twin in Igbo land, the brought light and delivernance to us. Yet you want to go back to darkness, you love darkness abi, you love playing around with water spirits and territorial spirits. God is watching you.

I studied psychology so I know what the power of changing history can do to the mind of a civilization.. Pastor standing on the pulpit and hypnotizing his/her congregation..tell people to close their eyes and focus on his voice., then sing some hypnotizing songs, then make you believe that some anointing fell on you..sad!...

*We are the 5% of the population built with the knowledge of self, 10% know about this knowledge but keep it hidden, so we the 5% are the righteous teachers..we must liberate the minds of the 85%..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Start Practicing Ifa by sonmvayina(m): 4:23pm On Jan 23, 2021
Nuttella:
Africans worshipped demons, simple and short. Nobody forced us to know God, I have seen the raw power of God made manifest in my life, not heresay.

Lol..God is within us my dear..

"Let us make man(and woman) in OUR OWN IMAGE AND LIKENESS......

Do you know what that means?
Everything about God is part of us....do you understand it?
Re: How To Start Practicing Ifa by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:23pm On Jan 23, 2021
Guy stop deceiving yourself! cheesy

Every sane person even a toddler knows that anytime you see someone saying "f**k this f**k that" such a person is not mentally stable! cheesy

PEACE comes naturally from the heart and it's those around you that will sense it you can lie to your own soul. Ordinarily listening to you shows that you don't know what PEACE means.
For your information, there are places today on this planet where the inhabitants never thought of education and technology but they're at PEACE amongst themselves!
You carrying China, America and Russia in your head shows your level of understanding about TRUE PEACE! cheesy

Soulrebel2:

Bruh..I have never been this peaceful before ever!..real talk..
I ain't bound to any practice, I'm free as bird!..
Religion is a set of rules created by mankind to practice spirituality but due to the imperfections of man, it was bound to be corrupt and a tool for power struggle..
Spirituality is genuine...because it was given to us directly from mother nature..!
Re: How To Start Practicing Ifa by sonmvayina(m): 4:24pm On Jan 23, 2021
Soulrebel2:

I studied psychology so I know what the power of changing history can do to the mind of a civilization.. Pastor standing on the pulpit and hypnotizing his/her congregation..tell people to close their eyes and focus on his voice., then sing some hypnotizing songs, then make you believe that some anointing fell on you..sad!...

*We are the 5% of the population built with the knowledge of self, 10% know about this knowledge but keep it hidden, so we the 5% are the righteous teachers..we must liberate the minds of the 85%..

It is a tough job..i tell you.

1 Like

Re: How To Start Practicing Ifa by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jan 23, 2021
sonmvayina:

The only thing God wants from us is to obey his commandments. That is what i am doing. I only quote the old testament because you are used to the bible..

I only follow Gods commandment which is the same as the jewish torah. Gods commandment is universal...
You claim African religion worshipped God back in the days, does God permit human sacrifices? Igbo's worshipped Amadioha and Ani, those are not God but they are demons who possessed idols.

Take for instance, you carved a wooden doll and every morning, you worship the doll, keep water and food for the doll, it won't reach 1week, a jobless demon looking for who to worship him will come and possess the doll. Demons are jobless spirits, they don't have body, that is why they forcefully possess human being, which is also why they hate human being.

1 Like

Re: How To Start Practicing Ifa by sonmvayina(m): 4:26pm On Jan 23, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Guy stop deceiving yourself! cheesy

Every sane person even a toddler knows that anytime you see someone saying "f**k this f**k that" such a person is not mentally stable! cheesy

PEACE comes naturally from the heart and it's those around you that will sense it you can lie to your own soul. Ordinarily listening to you shows that you don't know what PEACE means.
For your information, there are places today on this planet where the inhabitants never thought of education and technology but they're at PEACE amongst themselves!
You carrying China, America and Russia in your head shows your level of understanding about TRUE PEACE! cheesy

Are you a toddler?
Re: How To Start Practicing Ifa by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jan 23, 2021
Soulrebel2:

Studying psychology doesn't make you smart, for your mind na you are more intelligible than all the Christains worldwide, I am a very intelligent person, there was a time I was like you, doubting God's existence, but guess what, he showed me that he truly exist, no pastor did that and he showed his powers to me, nobody hypnotised me.
Re: How To Start Practicing Ifa by sonmvayina(m): 4:30pm On Jan 23, 2021
Nuttella:
You claim African religion worshipped God back in the days, does God permit human sacrifices? Igbo's worshipped Amadioha and Ani, those are not God but they are demons who possessed idols.

Take for instance, you carved a wooden doll and every morning, you worship the doll, keep water and food for the doll, it won't reach 1week, a jobless demon looking for who to worship him will come and possess the doll. Demons are jobless spirits, they don't have body, that is why they forcefully possess human being, which is also why they hate human being.

You really want to learn, i can sense it...but i am not a fast writter. I really want to educate you. But first you have to unlearn those bull shiit you have been fed with.

You are just throwing stones everywhere..i dont even know where to start..

Can we do whatsapp?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Start Practicing Ifa by Soulrebel2(m): 4:30pm On Jan 23, 2021
Nuttella:

So what is Christians now doing?..what does the cross symbol mean?..don't you bow to the cross symbol?.. Then what is the bowing to the cross symbol mean?...wake up!
Re: How To Start Practicing Ifa by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jan 23, 2021
sonmvayina:

You really want to learn, i can sense it...but i am not a fast writter. I really want to educate you. But first you have to unlearn those bull shiit you have been fed with.

You are just throwing stones everywhere..i dont even know where to start..

Can we do whatsapp?
I have seen Jesus Christ before, I can't unseen him. Sorry sir. cheesy

1 Like

Re: How To Start Practicing Ifa by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:31pm On Jan 23, 2021
Like a wise man once said "let's your product speak for you"
So get to work and present a better performing group of people where LOVE, JOY and PEACE is reigning in their midst, otherwise i'll prefer to live and continue calling PEACE LOVERS to come and taste TRUE PEACE {Psalms 34:8} your brother wants to worship his DEAD ancestors so let's compare what is happening in the midst of worshipers of the DEAD to what we have now in the midst of worshipers of a living GOD.
Your first problem now is how to gather yourselves together so that honest hearted and sincere observers can SEE what you have! cheesy

sonmvayina:

Even if 1000% of people belief a lie, does it become truth? Like he said herd mentality is your problem.. You are scared of breaking away from the cult..
Re: How To Start Practicing Ifa by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jan 23, 2021
Soulrebel2:

So what is Christians now doing?..what does the cross symbol mean?..don't you bow to the cross symbol?.. Then what is the bowing to the cross symbol mean?...wake up!
Have you seen me bowing to a cross before?
Re: How To Start Practicing Ifa by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:34pm On Jan 23, 2021
I would have loved to remain a toddler than being in the midst of adults saying "f**k this f**k that" yet claiming they have PEACE! cheesy

sonmvayina:

Are you a toddler?
Re: How To Start Practicing Ifa by Soulrebel2(m): 4:34pm On Jan 23, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
So get to work and present a better performing group of people where LOVE, JOY and PEACE is reigning in their midst, otherwise i'll prefer to live and continue calling PEACE LOVERS to come and taste TRUE PEACE {Psalms 34:8} your brother wants to worship his DEAD ancestors so let's compare what is happening in the midst of worshipers of the DEAD to what we have now in the midst of worshipers of a living GOD.
Your first problem now is how to gather yourselves together so that honest hearted and sincere observers can SEE what you're doing! cheesy

Living God?..really.. I don't see him around..where is he I'll love to have a chat grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Start Practicing Ifa by sonmvayina(m): 4:35pm On Jan 23, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Your first problem now is how to gather yourselves together so that honest hearted and sincere observers can SEE what you're doing! cheesy

I have told you this before, i will tell you again...i dont need to be a member of a cult or group to show love, joy or prace...group and cults breeds hatred...jw are not spared...comprende?
Re: How To Start Practicing Ifa by sonmvayina(m): 4:37pm On Jan 23, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
I would have loved to remain a toddler than being in the midst of adults saying "f**k this f**k that" yet claiming they have PEACE! cheesy

Lol....it is so annoying seeing africans worshipping a dead jew, that has no proof of ever existing as God. In this information age....so..i will allow him..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Start Practicing Ifa by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:44pm On Jan 23, 2021
Where are your DEAD ancestors? cheesy
Our living God has over 8,700,000 Witnesses throughout the earth, he has erased racism and politics from their hearts, he has taken away weapons from their hands, he has created a big and happy family with them. I can travel from Nigeria today and my brothers in China, in Russia, in America, in Spain, in Australia, in Canada, in Brazil will welcome me home as if we have been living as one family before without knowing me from anywhere, my skin colour doesn't change anything.
So if you can't see my God at least you can see his WORKS. Take me to your own home town today and i will be accommodated by my own brothers in faith who will even be dragging over who should accommodate their brother as if i'm a celebrity, whereas your DEAD ancestors are just mere imagination in your skull there's nothing as in NOTHING to show for your worship! cheesy

Soulrebel2:

Living God?..really.. I don't see him around..where is he I'll love to have a chat grin
Re: How To Start Practicing Ifa by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:48pm On Jan 23, 2021
See the highlighted?
That's where you've shot yourself in the foot! wink
If you don't need members, then why always chatting with people as if your life depends on it? cheesy
Guy use your head nah! cheesy
If you don't need to belong to any group then you shouldn't bother yourself about others who chose to after all you don't need them! cheesy

sonmvayina:

I have told you this before, i will tell you again...i dont need to be a member of a cult or group to show love, joy or prace...group and cults breeds hatred...jw are not spared...comprende?
Re: How To Start Practicing Ifa by sonmvayina(m): 4:49pm On Jan 23, 2021
Nuttella:
I have seen Jesus Christ before, I can't unseen him. Sorry sir. cheesy

Have you treated yourself of malaria or thyphod...those illness are dangerous my dear..

I had covid 19 last year november, i almost thought i was going to die from it. I literally told my wife, "Darling i love you, if my daughter grow up, tell her i loved her" i was crying...but a voice just told me " Not your time yet, go and get dogoyaro leaves and back, cashew leaves, mango leaves and back, morringa leaves, avogadro pear leaves and boil for 20 minutes. The voice told me where to get them. My wife collected the car keys and i told her all the places, before 40 minutes she was back, she washed and boiled them...i drank 1 glass in morning and night ...3 days..i was jumping like a 15 year old...

So my dear we are all Gods children, he is our saviour. Not a dead jew that never lived..
Re: How To Start Practicing Ifa by sonmvayina(m): 4:50pm On Jan 23, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
See the highlighted?
That's where you've shot yourself in the foot! wink
If you don't need members, then why always chatting with people as if your life depends on it? cheesy
Guy use your head nah! cheesy
If you don't need to belong to any group then you shouldn't bother yourself about others who chose to after all you don't need them! cheesy

I am a teacher.....
Re: How To Start Practicing Ifa by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:53pm On Jan 23, 2021
That's what intolerance means! wink

Terrorists killing people are simply annoyed seeing others doing what they think doesn't make sense! cheesy

So to prove you truly have PEACE, you must live and let live, you shouldn't be disturbed about how others choose to live their lives after all they're not coming to take away your bread or cup of tea! wink

sonmvayina:

Lol....it is so annoying seeing africans worshipping a dead jew, that has no proof of ever existing as God. In this information age....so..i will allow him..
Re: How To Start Practicing Ifa by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jan 23, 2021
sonmvayina:

Have you treated yourself of malaria or thyphod...those illness are dangerous my dear..

I had covid 19 last year november, i almost thought i was going to die from it. I literally told my wife, "Darling i love you, if my daughter grow up, tell her i loved her" i was crying...but a voice just told me " Not your time yet, go and get dogoyaro leaves and back, cashew leaves, mango leaves and back, morringa leaves, avogadro pear leaves and boil for 20 minutes. The voice told me where to get them. My wife collected the car keys and i told her all the places, before 40 minutes she was back, she washed and boiled them...i drank 1 glass in morning and night ...3 days..i was jumping like a 15 year old...

So my dear we are all Gods children, he is our saviour. Not a dead jew that never lived..
The things of the spirit are foolishness to the natural man for he does not understand them. 1 Corinthians 2:14

Stop calling the son of God a dead Jew before you incure God's wrath upon you, you remind of apostle Paul before he became a Christian.

1 Like

Re: How To Start Practicing Ifa by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:00pm On Jan 23, 2021
Again you're still shooting yourself in the foot! cheesy

You can only TEACH when there are students, as you can see nobody wants to learn from you.

So go and work on your TEACHIN skills!

Jesus of Nazareth was called TEACHER by his contemporaries, you said you never believed he existed but today there are more than 8.7 million who are faithfully and loyally obeying his commad while billions are out there confused over his teachings yet they're all mentioning his name despite the fact that he's not around physically.
You are alive now claiming teacher when nobody acknowledge you as one, definitely after you're gone nobody will remember you because you lack the intellect of a TRUE teacher! wink

sonmvayina:

I am a teacher.....
Re: How To Start Practicing Ifa by Soulrebel2(m): 5:00pm On Jan 23, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
That's what intolerance means! wink

Terrorists killing people are simply annoyed seeing others doing what they think doesn't make sense! cheesy

So to prove you truly have PEACE, you must live and let live, you shouldn't be disturbed about how others choose to live their lives after all they're not coming to take away your bread or cup of tea! wink

Live and let live?..really?.. Funny coming from a Jehovah's witness that even come to someone's home to throw the bible in their face..live and let live but every Sunday you people disturb the community with large speakers portraying unproven religion.. Live and let live but I can't enter danfo in peace without some mentally derailed somebody shouting and screaming in the top of his voice that we should repent..

Live and let live..put it into practice first then come back and let's talk

Peace..

Love and light grin

2 Likes

Re: How To Start Practicing Ifa by Soulrebel2(m): 5:05pm On Jan 23, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Again you're still shooting yourself in the foot! cheesy

You can only TEACH when there are students, as you can see nobody wants to learn from you.

So go and work on your TEACHIN skills!

Jesus of Nazareth was called TEACHER by his contemporaries, you said you never believed he existed but today there are more than 8.7 million who are faithfully and loyally obeying his commad while billions are out there confused over his teachings yet they're all mentioning his name despite the fact that he's not around physically.
You are alive now claiming teacher when nobody acknowledge you as one, definitely after you're gone nobody will remember you because you lack the intellect of a TRUE teacher! wink

I've told you before about your personality, you're a closed minded fellow that can only see from one perspective

There are millions of Africans going back to there African root...millions!.. And more are still waking up from the bondage of evil religion..

1 Like

Re: How To Start Practicing Ifa by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:27pm On Jan 23, 2021
You should go for audition when actors are needed walahi! cheesy
So after dribbling yourself since with your friend you now come back to put up a drama, shey? cheesy

Well you want to know the difference between true Christianity and falsehood, i told you Satan has his agents everywhere and that his three main arms are Politics, False Religion and Commerce. There will never be PEACE anywhere those three flourish.
Jehovah's Witnesses will not say a word unless you agree to listen so whenever you see someone shouting in your neighbourhood or group of people using megaphones to disturb the peace in your area know today that they are NOT followers of Jesus Christ! Matthew 12:19

You live in my neighbourhood and i come to chat with you for two reasons

(1) to see if you and i could share the same line of thought so that we can become closer than ordinarily neighbours, if things go well then we will become BROTHERS!

But if not then the second reason will work out

(2) to know what you believe, your opinion on issues, likes and dislikes so that we won't offend each other, then we can both live in PEACE even when we disagree on some things!

You said you believe in simple logic but i've been the one presenting simple logic since the beginning of our discussion. I never asked you to do anything or believe in my own God.

So let me hear from you how logical your thoughts are! wink

Soulrebel2:

Live and let live?..really?.. Funny coming from a Jehovah's witness that even come to someone's home to throw the bible in their face..live and let live but every Sunday you people disturb the community with large speakers portraying unproven religion.. Live and let live but I can't enter danfo in peace without some mentally derailed somebody shouting and screaming in the top of his voice that we should repent..
Live and let live..put it into practice first then come back and let's talk
Peace..
Love and light grin
Re: How To Start Practicing Ifa by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:33pm On Jan 23, 2021
Hen nah!
Let's see what becomes of them, as far as i know there is no religious group whose practices are note worthy except Jehovah's Witnesses!

So present the group that you're talking about, abi they're also as DEAD as their ancestors/gods? Psalms 115:4-8 cheesy

Soulrebel2:

I've told you before about your personality, you're a closed minded fellow that can only see from one perspective
There are millions of Africans going back to there African root...millions!.. And more are still waking up from the bondage of evil religion..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dealing With Demon Power Assigned Against You / Pentecostal Church's Madness !!! / Updated Gospel Beats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.