Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

How To Start Practicing Ifa - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Start Practicing Ifa (2372 Views)

The Religion The Is Practicing What Jesus Taught. / If You Want God To Bless You In 2023, Start Practicing These 2 Things Today! / Learn How The 16 Odu Ifa Warn You For Free Without Consulting Babalawo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Start Practicing Ifa by Soulrebel2(m): 11:42am On Jan 23, 2021
CodeTemplar:

So according to you, we are better off then than we are now right?

Why not..a pastor will stand on a so called holy pulpit and spread lies to his congregation and nothing will happen, but back then you dare not spread lies in the name of your ancestors..

1 Like

Re: How To Start Practicing Ifa by Soulrebel2(m): 11:46am On Jan 23, 2021
Nuttella:
Practice your African tradition, let me practice my Christianity, no one is stopping you from being a herbalist or a traditionist, you can continue dinning with demons and water spirits, I want to dine with the King of kings and Lord of lords, no one forced me to know God on a personal level, I sought him myself and found out he actually exist, like I will always say its better I die than for me not to worship and serve God. Now that is the level of my trust and faith in him. You can continue crying us a river, your tears will full a drum. And yes my children will be Christians too. God will reveal his power to them and they will believe like I did, I don't serve a powerless God.

You don't serve a powerless god?..wow...gunmen came into a church service in ozubulu anambra state and massacred people during service and what did your god do?..(the so called priest even ran for his life)...

But you dare not come into the altar of our ancestors and disrespect them..you personally know what will happen.. I don't need to tell you..so who is the powerless god in this picture

1 Like

Re: How To Start Practicing Ifa by CodeTemplar: 11:47am On Jan 23, 2021
Soulrebel2:

Why not..a pastor will stand on a so called holy pulpit and spread lies to his congregation and nothing will happen, but back then you dare not spread lies in the name of your ancestors..
Then why is everybody chasing the things that white man brought and is bringing? Things like cars, fancy clothes, and gadgets? IFA has nothing to offer and is a empty system powered by blood.
Re: How To Start Practicing Ifa by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:57am On Jan 23, 2021
Soulrebel2:

PS. I have been fighting and preaching about birth control for as long as I can remember..nobody said our ancestors were perfect.. They had their flaws.. Polygamy worked for them back them because they can get enough children to help with their enormous farmland, that was the reason for polygamy back then...

White men also have their flaws but they study well to fight their flaws and overcome it while the blacks hypocritically pretends they are welcoming civilization but never forgo their foolishness. You are wrong by saying they were using their children for farm work, that's a big lie!
It was the poor ones amongst them that were using their children for farming. My own great-grandfather was well known throughout Abeokuta (Ògùn state) he was a contemporary of Madam Efuroye Tinumbu (first Iyálóde of Ègbá land) Májékódùnmí, Sódeké and Ògúndípè (Alátise) my grategrandpa never allowed his own children do any work, it's the slaves and servants that does all the works!
So when the white men decided to start training Africans in preparation for Independence none of those wealthy men send their children to school, they were scared that the white men may trick them into enslaving their children, it was only Pa Májékódùnmí who allowed his own child to go with the white men, all of them left in tears because they thought they will never come back home! embarassed

All the others (including my own great-grandfather) released their slaves to the white men. After more than a decade these slaves came back as doctors, lawyers, engineers and so on that's why you're hearing of names in Ègbá land like Cole, Magregor, Crage, Davids, Peters, Cook, Glover and so on, they're all children born to those slaves and today the economy of Nigerian is still in their hands!
Only Pa Májékódúnmí's children benefited from the first set of Nigerians to be educated!
So when all those who knew the slaves later saw what they've turned out to become, they all began pushing their own children to the white men, by then slave trade has been abolished.
That's when the white men told them "now that you've known the benefits of Western education, it's time to build schools here in your midst. But it won't be free as the first set anymore you have to pay for the upkeep of the teachers"

Go and ask anybody as in ANYBODY, Abeokuta is the cradle of education in Nigeria, why? Because those people released their children (slaves) for the white men to school them.[/quote]

this is what happens when you mix the white mans religion with your tradition.. It brings confusion..there was nothing like AIDS or tuberculosis back then, the white man brought this diseases with them..and look at what is happening now..another disease... If not for technology they would have pinned the disease to Africa and blamed us for it..

You're just talking and racism is smelling all over you! smiley
For your information, there are many diseases that sprang up here in Africa, EBOLA virus and LASA fever came from Africa so diseases can come from anywhere! cheesy
Re: How To Start Practicing Ifa by Soulrebel2(m): 11:57am On Jan 23, 2021
CodeTemplar:
Then why is everybody chasing the things that white man brought and is bringing? Things like cars, fancy clothes, and gadgets? IFA has nothing to offer and is a empty system powered by blood.

Exactly.. Now let me school you..why didn't the white man develop all this things before?...they met Africans and suddenly started developing things....think!...(all this engineering/medicine and nice cloths and fancy things were aready there...they brought nothing...it is our gold/diamond/copper and petrol and it was utilized in kemet and nubia)Read your history dear.......Igbo/Yoruba are just settlers that came from a great kingdom which was known as kemet(modern day Egypt).. They developed medicine/engineering..but what did the white man do? They came and demonized Egypt (the Egypt you see today you shall see no more)oh my god!

1 Like

Re: How To Start Practicing Ifa by Soulrebel2(m): 12:05pm On Jan 23, 2021
Soulrebel2:

Exactly.. Now let me school you..why didn't the white man develop all this things before?...they met Africans and suddenly started developing things....think!...(all this engineering/medicine and nice cloths and fancy things were aready there...they brought nothing...it is our gold/diamond/copper and petrol and it was utilized in kemet and nubia)Read your history dear.......Igbo/Yoruba are just settlers that came from a great kingdom which was known as kemet(modern day Egypt).. They developed medicine/engineering..but what did the white man do? They came and demonized Egypt (the Egypt you see today you shall see no more)oh my god!

They demonized Egypt by telling you that they kept slaves (Israelite slaves) as they said for 300 years..while them the Europeans took Africans as slaves(not Israelite).. For 400 yrs
Re: How To Start Practicing Ifa by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:23pm On Jan 23, 2021
Soulrebel2:

OK..then put your wisdom to the test here...what benefits has Christianity done to the poor or the masses except draining them of their hard earned money and promising them of a mysterious miracle...so Christians are now money doublers?
When i first said the OP was never a Christian you jumped at me as if you know what Christianity entails. The only true Christian group on earth today are Jehovah's Witnesses, Jesus wasn't a nepotist that's why his own people hated him intensely. They thought he supposed to benefit them with his great powers so that they can conquer and rule the world.
But Jesus came to commissioned a global training program that will help bring people from all the earth together as one big and happy family of peace loving worshipers, that's why he is called the Prince of Peace {Isaiah 9:6}
So if Jesus never thought of the good of his own people alone but the benefit of all people globally then why do you think your problem here must be solved by Jesus?
Well it's the politicians under Satan's control that are making life unbearable for their fellowman {Ecclesiastes 4:1;8:9} and things are more difficult in places where nepotism/ tribalism is at work! smiley

U said something about giving birth unnecessary... Note that many people I have met and counselled on birth control all have the 'God would provide' mindset making them give birth unnecessary hoping that it is god that would train their children and that god of Isaac and Jacob will provide for them(in their own words not mine)
Before the white men came with the Bible, your black brothers are already polygamists, so what was their belief regarding the upbringing of their children?
For your information, it's Western Civilization that has helped in keeping most of these children alive today. Do you still remember what is called "Àbíkú"? Your black brothers failed to make research so when curable illnesses kills their children they'll attribute the cause to Àbíkú instead of upgrading their health facilities.
Today Àbíkú and Ogbanje have disappeared. WHY? Because Western Civilization has opened their eyes, but still nepotism still makes them feel each of them must become a father of multitude.
I am one of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES, most of our own leaders don't even have children because they've realized that it doesn't mean blessings! smiley
Re: How To Start Practicing Ifa by Soulrebel2(m): 12:50pm On Jan 23, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

When i first said the OP was never a Christian you jumped at me as if you know what Christianity entails. The only true Christian group on earth today are Jehovah's Witnesses, Jesus wasn't a nepotist that's why his own people hated him intensely. They thought he supposed to benefit them with his great powers so that they can conquer and rule the world.
But Jesus came to commissioned a global training program that will help bring people from all the earth together as one big and happy family of peace loving worshipers, that's why he is called the Prince of Peace {Isaiah 9:6}
So if Jesus never thought of the good of his own people alone but the benefit of all people globally then why do you think your problem here must be solved by Jesus?
Well it's the politicians under Satan's control that are making life unbearable for their fellowman {Ecclesiastes 4:1;8:9} and things are more difficult in places where nepotism/ tribalism is at work! smiley

Before the white men came with the Bible, your black brothers are already polygamists, so what was their belief regarding the upbringing of their children?
For your information, it's Western Civilization that has helped in keeping most of these children alive today. Do you still remember what is called "Àbíkú"? Your black brothers failed to make research so when curable illnesses kills their children they'll attribute the cause to Àbíkú instead of upgrading their health facilities.
Today Àbíkú and Ogbanje have disappeared. WHY? Because Western Civilization has opened their eyes, but still nepotism still makes them feel each of them must become a father of multitude.
I am one of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES, most of our own leaders don't even have children because they've realized that it doesn't mean blessings! smiley

Jehova witness being the only true Christian group....that is from your own perspective... The Roman Catholic brought Christianity and now we have many branches of churches that also think they're the only true Christian group..while you're busy being the true Christian group, china are busy training engineers and America are training health professional and Russia are training space technicians while Africans are busy being the true Christian group on the planet..

*World richest man elon musk is an atheist and he is the owner of the future of technology (telsa car and space x program)

*mark zuckerbeg- the owner of the biggest social media platforms in the world is an atheist and we're busy being the true Christian group in the world

*the owner of the platform you're currently using which is the biggest forum in Nigeria is an atheist and you're busy being the only true Christian group in the world..

THIS IS MY LAST ENTRY!

DO WHATEVER YOU WANT ITS YOUR LIFE!

BYE

LOVE AND LIGHT

1 Like

Re: How To Start Practicing Ifa by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jan 23, 2021
Soulrebel2:

You don't serve a powerless god?..wow...gunmen came into a church service in ozubulu anambra state and massacred people during service and what did your god do?..(the so called priest even ran for his life)...

But you dare not come into the altar of our ancestors and disrespect them..you personally know what will happen.. I don't need to tell you..so who is the powerless god in this picture
I can come to the altar of your ancestors and do whatever I want, they worship demons and the last time I checked God is more powerful than demons, my only anger is that some people fear demons more than God which is wrong, those people that did that massacre, their punishment will be severe, it might not happen immediately but it will happen. people are just doing whatever they want in the house of God just because God is merciful. forgetting that he is also a consuming fire.

If demons are as strong as you give them credit for, how come pastors cast out demons from people? I have cast out lots of demons from people in the dream too.

So who is more powerful between God and demons/fallen angels?
Re: How To Start Practicing Ifa by CodeTemplar: 1:05pm On Jan 23, 2021
Soulrebel2:

If someone steals a copy of my work, it makes sense that I come up with another copy when he is gone. How come we aren't doing that? Because we never had anything.
Re: How To Start Practicing Ifa by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:19pm On Jan 23, 2021
At last you ran away! cheesy

And who told you there are no JWs in those countries working in those fields?

You can continue as a nepotist, it's not religion that's the problem of Africans but nepotism, that is why Africa has remain underdeveloped as your black brother will not give credit to whom it's due instead they'll be looking for their own blood! cheesy

Soulrebel2:

Jehova witness being the only true Christian group....that is from your own perspective... The Roman Catholic brought Christianity and now we have many branches of churches that also think they're the only true Christian group..while you're busy being the true Christian group, china are busy training engineers and America are training health professional and Russia are training space technicians while Africans are busy being the true Christian group on the planet..
*World richest man elon musk is an atheist and he is the owner of the future of technology (telsa car and space x program)
*mark zuckerbeg- the owner of the biggest social media platforms in the world is an atheist and we're busy being the true Christian group in the world
*the owner of the platform you're currently using which is the biggest forum in Nigeria is an atheist and you're busy being the only true Christian group in the world..
THIS IS MY LAST ENTRY!
DO WHATEVER YOU WANT ITS YOUR LIFE!
BYE
LOVE AND LIGHT
Re: How To Start Practicing Ifa by Soulrebel2(m): 2:46pm On Jan 23, 2021
Nuttella:
I can come to the altar of your ancestors and do whatever I want, they worship demons and the last time I checked God is more powerful than demons, my only anger is that some people fear demons more than God which is wrong, those people that did that massacre, their punishment will be severe, it might not happen immediately but it will happen. people are just doing whatever they want in the house of God just because God is merciful. forgetting that he is also a consuming fire.

If demons are as strong as you give them credit for, how come pastors cast out demons from people? I have cast out lots of demons from people in the dream too.

So who is more powerful between God and demons/fallen angels?

Re: How To Start Practicing Ifa by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jan 23, 2021
Soulrebel2:

You refused to answer my question. Stop giving accolades to ancestral powers, like I said, they are demons, my grandfather worshipped ancestral idols, he was their chief priest to be precise and he wanted my dad to continue when he died but my dad refused and destroyed the altar etc and threw away every thing pertaining to the deity. All of us are Christians now. Yes we all have fought the deity through lots of battles, but at the end we won. God always win. Demons and spirits have limited power.

God is the king of kings and Lord of lords, he is a man of war, all power belongs to him. He created heaven and earth.

Give your life to Christ, dont let anyone decieve you into thinking that African religion is more powerful.
Re: How To Start Practicing Ifa by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:10pm On Jan 23, 2021
Go out there and preach what you know Mr Counselor, Jesus is the greatest Counselor ever {Isaiah 9:6} you can call on your gods/ancestors from now till tomorrow there's nothing as in NOTHING they can do, because they are DEAD! 1Kings 18:27 cheesy

Soulrebel2:

Re: How To Start Practicing Ifa by Soulrebel2(m): 3:12pm On Jan 23, 2021
Nuttella:
You refused to answer my question. Stop giving accolades to ancestral powers, like I said, they are demons, my grandfather worshipped ancestral idols, he was their chief priest to be precise and he wanted my dad to continue when he died but my dad refused and destroyed the altar etc and threw away every thing pertaining to the deity. All of us are Christians now. Yes we all have fought the deity through lots of battles, but at the end we won. God always win. Demons and spirits have limited power.

God is the king of kings and Lord of lords, he is a man of war, all power belongs to him. He created heaven and earth.

Give your life to Christ, dont let anyone decieve you into thinking that African religion is more powerful.

Don't let anyone deceive me?..are you serious?.. Between me and you who do think someone is deceiving?..

I say it again f**k your white Jesus, f**k Christianity and f**k whoever still practice that abomination of a religion..peace

Bye.!

1 Like

Re: How To Start Practicing Ifa by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jan 23, 2021
Soulrebel2:

Don't let anyone deceive me?..are you serious?.. Between me and you who do think someone is deceiving?..

I say it again f**k your white Jesus, f**k Christianity and f**k whoever still practice that abomination of a religion..peace

Bye.!
So what's the way forward? Will u become a herbalist or a wizard?
Re: How To Start Practicing Ifa by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:25pm On Jan 23, 2021
The highlighted shows you've been thoroughly deceived and brainwashed!
After saying f**k this f**k that, then you ended up saying "PEACE"
Walahi talahi you remind me of Arabian religionists who say "PEACE unto our God, PEACE unto our Prophet and PEACE unto the householder" but deep inside they are bitter than anything. It's when there is little rift with them they go for their weapons to settle matters.
You really need JESUS my friend, otherwise you'll never find LOVE, JOY or PEACE! cheesy

Soulrebel2:

Bye.!
Re: How To Start Practicing Ifa by sonmvayina(m): 3:27pm On Jan 23, 2021
Soulrebel2:

Definately fictional jesus....i am 100% sure that guy never existed...

1 Like

Re: How To Start Practicing Ifa by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:30pm On Jan 23, 2021
Billions of people are more than 100% sure that Jesus of Nazareth is alive as i'm speaking now so your opinion doesn't count! cheesy

sonmvayina:

Definately fictional jesus....i am 100% sure that guy never existed...
Re: How To Start Practicing Ifa by Soulrebel2(m): 3:37pm On Jan 23, 2021
Nuttella:

What about you, what's the way forward, will you become a pastor or a priest..

Worshipping my ancestors don't make me ancient or a herbalist.. It makes me spiritually inclined, it doesn't mean I'll go and live in a hut or anything

It means my consciousness is beyond 'he said she said', its called awareness...there is no forbidden knowledge in my book..I try to know it all..its called being open minded..

I worship nature!.. Because nature is the mother of all creation not some fictional being...

The world is over 4 billion years old...

*science is a seen spirituality while spirituality is an unseen science.. (Hope you caught my drift?)
Re: How To Start Practicing Ifa by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jan 23, 2021
Soulrebel2:

What about you, what's the way forward, will you become a pastor or a priest..

Worshipping my ancestors don't make me ancient or a herbalist.. It makes me spiritually inclined, it doesn't mean I'll go and live in a hut or anything

It means my consciousness is beyond 'he said she said', its called awareness...there is no forbidden knowledge in my book..I try to know it all..its called being open minded..

I worship nature!.. Because nature is the mother of all creation not some fictional being...

The world is over 4 billion years old...

*science is a seen spirituality while spirituality is an unseen science.. (Hope you caught my drift?)
Now you are telling me where you driving to, you want to embrace wicca religion and worship "mother nature" , mother nature my foot, another demon in disguise. I know a lady into this wicca, she is a witch too. So being a wizard is what pleases you instead of worshipping your father in heaven, you want to worship moon, sun and earth. Lmao.
Re: How To Start Practicing Ifa by Soulrebel2(m): 3:46pm On Jan 23, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
The highlighted shows you've been thoroughly deceived and brainwashed!
After saying f**k this f**k that, then you ended up saying "PEACE"
Walahi talahi you remind me of Arabian religionists who say "PEACE unto our God, PEACE unto our Prophet and PEACE unto the householder" but deep inside they are bitter than anything. It's when there is little rift with them they go for their weapons to settle matters.
You really need JESUS my friend, otherwise you'll never find LOVE, JOY or PEACE! cheesy

Bruh..I have never been this peaceful before ever!..real talk..

I ain't bound to any practice, I'm free as bird!..

Religion is a set of rules created by mankind to practice spirituality but due to the imperfections of man, it was bound to be corrupt and a tool for power struggle..

Spirituality is genuine...because it was given to us directly from mother nature..!
Re: How To Start Practicing Ifa by Soulrebel2(m): 3:48pm On Jan 23, 2021
Nuttella:
Now you are telling me where you driving to, you want to embrace wiccan religion and worship "mother nature" , mother nature my foot, another demon in disguise. I know a lady into this wiccan, she is a witch too. So being a wizard is what pleases you instead of worshipping your father in heaven, you want to worship moon, sun and earth. Lmao.

I don't worship any religion.. I don't go by any rule..I walk my path my way

1 Like

Re: How To Start Practicing Ifa by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jan 23, 2021
Soulrebel2:

I don't worship any religion.. I don't go by any rule..I walk my path my way
You are into wicca religion, they are the ones that worship nature and cast spells, stop lying, I caught you.

You atheist claims you don't believe in God, you hate religion but secretly you are wicca religion Joke!!!
Re: How To Start Practicing Ifa by sonmvayina(m): 3:50pm On Jan 23, 2021
Nuttella:

My dear, if there was 2% power in the name of jesus, the white man will never give him to you. If christianity can make you a better person in the eyes of God. The white man will never give it to you..if there was ever a God, it was our God. We worshipped and reverenced ONE God, under different names, the igbos called him Chukwu, the yorubas called him Olodumare and the binis called him Osanobua. Same God, different stories, same message. We understood the orishas as being the children of God. And we also knew that God was within each and every one of us. The mythologies where a way we thought ourselves about what was important. We never took those stories literally.

My dear, the jews who owns the old testament, has been saying they dont recognise jesus, and that he is useless to them and to God. But you would rsther follow the romans. Jesus is a creation of the romans. He has got nothing to do with God or man. He is not part of God..God is the creator. He is outside of space and time. He is indivisible...He is all powerful..He wants you to come to him directly.."Do not have any other God before me"..no intermediary or middle man. The only way to do so is to obey his commandments which we igbos call the "odinani"
It is called the torah by the jews.
Christianity is an absurdity and abomination in Gods eyes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Start Practicing Ifa by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jan 23, 2021
sonmvayina:

My dear, if there was 2% power in the name of jesus, the white man will never give him to you. If christianity can make you a better person in the eyes of God. The white man will never give it to you..if there was ever a God, it was our God. We worshipped and reverenced ONE God, under different names, the igbos called him Chukwu, the yorubas called him Olodumare and the binis called him Osanobua. Same God, different stories, same message. We understood the orishas as being the children of God. And we also knew that God was within each and every one of us. The mythologies where a way we thought ourselves about what was important. We never took those stories literally.

My dear, the jews who owns the old testament, has been saying they dont recognise jesus, and that he is useless to them and to God. But you would rsther follow the romans. Jesus is a creation of the romans. He has got nothing to do with God or man. He is not part of God..God is the creator. He is outside of space and time. He is indivisible...He is all powerful..He wants you to come to him directly.."Do not have any other God before me"..no intermediary or middle man. The only way to do so is to obey his commandments which we igbos call the "odinani"
It is called the torah by the jews.
Christianity is an absurdity and abomination in Gods eyes.
And yet Christianity is the number 1 religion in the world not Judaism or African religion.

Jokes on you.
Re: How To Start Practicing Ifa by sonmvayina(m): 3:53pm On Jan 23, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Billions of people are more than 100% sure that Jesus of Nazareth is alive as i'm speaking now so your opinion doesn't count! cheesy

Even if 1000% of people belief a lie, does it become truth? Like he said herd mentality is your problem..

You are scared of breaking away from the cult..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Start Practicing Ifa by sonmvayina(m): 4:00pm On Jan 23, 2021
Nuttella:
And yet Christianity is the number 1 religion in the world not Judaism or African religion.

Jokes on you.

Narrow is the road that leads to salvation.....only few finds it....

I am not part of the crowd, i am part of the few that found the narrow road..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Start Practicing Ifa by sonmvayina(m): 4:02pm On Jan 23, 2021
Nuttella:

Jokes on you.

Herd mentality..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Start Practicing Ifa by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jan 23, 2021
sonmvayina:

Narrow is the road that leads to salvation.....only few finds it....

I am not part of the crowd, i am part of the few that found the narrow road..
Stop quoting Jesus Christ when you dont believe in him, that's double standard.
Re: How To Start Practicing Ifa by sonmvayina(m): 4:12pm On Jan 23, 2021
Nuttella:
Stop quoting Jesus Christ when you dont believe in him, that's double standard.

Lol...very funny. The people who created the jesus character put those words in his mouth. Those truth has been known to people before the council of nicea where jesus was created.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Start Practicing Ifa by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jan 23, 2021
sonmvayina:

Herd mentality..
Do you know what it means to be #1 religion in the whole world? If God didn't exist and Jesus didnt die on the cross as you said, Christianity would have died long time ago, but it is the raw power of God that kept Christianity in the number 1 spot, something your African religion is struggling with even the least spot, The African religion is not even recognized, its pure evil which is why it was abolished, no wonder they were killing twin, Christain missionaries came and stopped the killing of twin in Igbo land, the brought light and delivernance to us. Yet you want to go back to darkness, you love darkness abi, you love playing around with water spirits and territorial spirits. God is watching you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Watch TB Joshua prophesied Russia Will Win Ukraine War & Suffer Economically / Jehovah's Witnesses And Cash / Egyptian Sheikh Forbids Purchasing Chevrolets Because Logo Looks Like A Cross

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.