Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Teni Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Bone Straight Hair (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teni Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Bone Straight Hair (Photos) (74316 Views)

Davido Plays With DJ Cuppy's Hair (Photos) / Teni Celebrates As Drake Follows Niniola, Her Sister On Instagram / Singer Teni Celebrates 26th Birthday With Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teni Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Bone Straight Hair (Photos) by hstar: 4:31pm On Dec 23, 2020
Donspicey:

Hmmmmm.....
Be like say dat make up part touch u.....
U neva talk true sha.......

Anyways Amen for Righteousness.....
Which make up part?
Teni's?

What of Slawormiir and manna?
Them no be human being?
Re: Teni Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Bone Straight Hair (Photos) by NYCnextStop(m): 4:31pm On Dec 23, 2020
hstar:

Where my Papa no reach, I go reach and exceed

Where my Mama no reach, I go reach and exceed

(Good places though)

That's the translation
Thank you
Thanks.

Quite powerful and inspiring
Re: Teni Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Bone Straight Hair (Photos) by Liposure: 4:32pm On Dec 23, 2020
Donspicey:

When Niniola never marry??
that one still dey whine waist
Re: Teni Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Bone Straight Hair (Photos) by MondayOsunbor(m): 4:34pm On Dec 23, 2020
Aplaudez:
God bless you sister! Please marry on time !

she is even getting fat!

shame on me i can not even tell straight bone to curved bone hair apart?!!!
Re: Teni Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Bone Straight Hair (Photos) by Liposure: 4:36pm On Dec 23, 2020
Tonalphs:

same way my gf rushed to marry thanks to societal pressure and just two years into the marriage, the hubby had beaten her way more than AJ and Deontay Wilder had beaten their opponents combined.
let the young woman be biko.
hbd Teni.
ehen! In this 21century
Re: Teni Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Bone Straight Hair (Photos) by kudusman(m): 4:38pm On Dec 23, 2020
i lyk har bone stray hair...
no b my fault no qoute me. i lyk har bone stray hair...
no b my fault no qoute me.
Re: Teni Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Bone Straight Hair (Photos) by Liposure: 4:38pm On Dec 23, 2020
Xcelinteriors:
As if marriage is an achievement
ah! no talkam for outside oh
Re: Teni Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Bone Straight Hair (Photos) by Liposure: 4:41pm On Dec 23, 2020
Donspicey:

Late thirties or in her early 40s.......

Dat lady don old oooo......

Na make up jst dey hide dia real face.....
but according to wiki, she's 34
Re: Teni Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Bone Straight Hair (Photos) by Rico94: 4:46pm On Dec 23, 2020
I don't understand what is so special about this bone straight hair, can somebody please elaborate...
Re: Teni Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Bone Straight Hair (Photos) by edoairways: 4:50pm On Dec 23, 2020
CelestineNelson:
Carrying someone's else hair, when you start carrying different spirits, don't start shouting village people oo...foolish things girls do in the name of fashion...
Just weavon, having sex with some of them transfer sexually transmitted demon

1 Like

Re: Teni Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Bone Straight Hair (Photos) by smiliyB(f): 4:56pm On Dec 23, 2020
Aplaudez:
Nawa ooo Will she marry herself undecided
Re: Teni Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Bone Straight Hair (Photos) by alexyanalysis(m): 4:56pm On Dec 23, 2020
Is it your marriage? shocked
Aplaudez:

1 Like

Re: Teni Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Bone Straight Hair (Photos) by pyro62(m): 4:57pm On Dec 23, 2020
osamz007:

keep quiet

But it's true na.. Abi do you want her to marry late?
Re: Teni Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Bone Straight Hair (Photos) by samwillyco1(m): 5:00pm On Dec 23, 2020
Teni the fat lady, please eat more of vegetables and fruits and storm gym so that you will enjoy yourself and live long
Re: Teni Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Bone Straight Hair (Photos) by Rugaria: 5:01pm On Dec 23, 2020
Akpa akpû United..
Re: Teni Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Bone Straight Hair (Photos) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Dec 23, 2020
merits:

Happy birthday hippopotamus.
YOU ARE WICKED grin
Re: Teni Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Bone Straight Hair (Photos) by BarrElChapo(m): 5:08pm On Dec 23, 2020
XXXXXXL kiss
Re: Teni Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Bone Straight Hair (Photos) by Donspicey: 5:11pm On Dec 23, 2020
Liposure:
but according to wiki, she's 34
Not really....atleast 38 or 39 presently.....
Re: Teni Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Bone Straight Hair (Photos) by Numero9: 5:12pm On Dec 23, 2020
osamz007:
Ibi ti daddy mi o de, ma de be ma tu kòja oh

Ibi ti mummy mi o de, ma de be ma tu kòja oh

THIS LINE TOUCHED ME FOR REAL

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TENI MORE HITS TO YOUR NAME

OMOLUABI

Translation please
Re: Teni Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Bone Straight Hair (Photos) by Buzx: 5:15pm On Dec 23, 2020
I don't know the difference between bone straight hair and a N200 wig, so make all these girls park well.
Re: Teni Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Bone Straight Hair (Photos) by abercrombie(m): 5:23pm On Dec 23, 2020
happy birthday���� teni ....letz party next door
Re: Teni Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Bone Straight Hair (Photos) by Donspicey: 5:24pm On Dec 23, 2020
hstar:
Which make up part? Teni's?

What of Slawormiir and manna? Them no be human being?
Hmmmm...
Na dem fit ansa dat question ooo

Tenis ko,penniss ni.....
Re: Teni Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Bone Straight Hair (Photos) by Temptee101(m): 5:48pm On Dec 23, 2020
What is in this hair that is making is making everyone go gaga?

I hope another one has not been introduced from the pit of hell; just like the human hair.
Re: Teni Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Bone Straight Hair (Photos) by Dollanaira: 5:57pm On Dec 23, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Teni Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Bone Straight Hair (Photos) by LadyTianna(f): 6:00pm On Dec 23, 2020
Dayyuum. She even wore a dress. She's looking so pretty cheesy
Re: Teni Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Bone Straight Hair (Photos) by IAMPEDRO: 6:10pm On Dec 23, 2020
CastedAyo:
Singer Teni has worn a bone straight hair to mark her 28th birthday, Igbere TV reports.

The ‘Case’ singer shared pictures of herself in an Instagram post on Wednesday.

She said she was thankful to God.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJI3bBTlvP5/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Teni dumped her tomboy look to put on makeup and wear a bone straight hair.

She is known for wearing durag.

Teni had been anticipating her birthday since October.

On October 7 she said she would be planning her own surprise birthday party.

“Let me start planning my surprise birthday party for myself! I will be surprised, who go bake cake? Na December o,” she wrote.

Born Teniola Apata, Teni is known for her songs including ‘Fargin’, ‘Uyo Meyo’ and ‘Case.’

Bone straight is a raw hair usually of Peruvian or Cambodian origin.

It is what so many ladies are demanding and clamoring for now.

Igbere TV reports that many ladies are hell-bent on wearing the hair for the Christmas celebration.

Social media also has so many videos of ladies who bug their boyfriends and significant other for the hair.

A recent video which made rounds on social media revealed a lady who got a bone straight hair from her boyfriend jumping and was at the verge of fainting.

So many celebrities including Toke Makinwa, Annie Idibia, Nkechi Blessing, Erica, Tacha among others wear the hair.

Bone straight has replaced the trend of ladies seeking the latest Iphone products as gifts.

It comes in grades and worth about one hundred thousand and above.

https://igberetvnews.com/1376377/singer-teni-celebrates-28th-birthday-bone-straight-hair-photos/
Happy birthday Champ!
pls what's the worth of this bone straight?
Re: Teni Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Bone Straight Hair (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 6:56pm On Dec 23, 2020
Happy birthday teni...
Re: Teni Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Bone Straight Hair (Photos) by ifejobi55793: 6:59pm On Dec 23, 2020
Teni the fat lady, please eat more of vegetables and fruits and storm gym so that you will enjoy yourself and live long
Re: Teni Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Bone Straight Hair (Photos) by Blackdisciple(m): 7:09pm On Dec 23, 2020
Another bone straight Sh**t

I think I will have to buy it for my babe to see how it looks like but if e no make sense I will sis it and sell it out
Re: Teni Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Bone Straight Hair (Photos) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Dec 23, 2020
Beautiful Teni happy birthday.
Pls u look smashing this way than the durags u tie . Cheers
Re: Teni Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Bone Straight Hair (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 8:45pm On Dec 23, 2020
HBD LLNP cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures Of Wizkid And Girlfriend At BankyW’s Concert / Linda Ikeji Blogging Inside Her Room (pictured) / Picture Updates From 2face & Annie's Wedding In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.