Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,652 members, 7,955,364 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:32 AM

Teni Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Bone Straight Hair (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teni Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Bone Straight Hair (Photos) (74513 Views)

Davido Plays With DJ Cuppy's Hair (Photos) / Teni Celebrates As Drake Follows Niniola, Her Sister On Instagram / Singer Teni Celebrates 26th Birthday With Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teni Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Bone Straight Hair (Photos) by Chrisemeka1(m): 3:46pm On Dec 23, 2020
Waha
Re: Teni Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Bone Straight Hair (Photos) by AFONJACOW(m): 3:46pm On Dec 23, 2020
Aplaudez:
God bless you sister! Please marry on time !
Ndi uchu... Wetin concern u with her marital status... Mold husband for her nah

3 Likes

Re: Teni Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Bone Straight Hair (Photos) by Funkyswagzz(m): 3:46pm On Dec 23, 2020
Happy birthday to you.. u might as well tell us how much u have in the bank since u want us to notice Ur bone straight hair

1 Like

Re: Teni Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Bone Straight Hair (Photos) by Eriokanmi: 3:47pm On Dec 23, 2020
Tomboy Teni grin

Happy birthday pretty
Re: Teni Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Bone Straight Hair (Photos) by merits(m): 3:48pm On Dec 23, 2020
CastedAyo:
Singer Teni has worn a bone straight hair to mark her 28th birthday, Igbere TV reports.

The ‘Case’ singer shared pictures of herself in an Instagram post on Wednesday.

She said she was thankful to God.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJI3bBTlvP5/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Teni dumped her tomboy look to put on makeup and wear a bone straight hair.

She is known for wearing durag.

Teni had been anticipating her birthday since October.

On October 7 she said she would be planning her own surprise birthday party.

“Let me start planning my surprise birthday party for myself! I will be surprised, who go bake cake? Na December o,” she wrote.

Born Teniola Apata, Teni is known for her songs including ‘Fargin’, ‘Uyo Meyo’ and ‘Case.’

Bone straight is a raw hair usually of Peruvian or Cambodian origin.

It is what so many ladies are demanding and clamoring for now.

Igbere TV reports that many ladies are hell-bent on wearing the hair for the Christmas celebration.

Social media also has so many videos of ladies who bug their boyfriends and significant other for the hair.

A recent video which made rounds on social media revealed a lady who got a bone straight hair from her boyfriend jumping and was at the verge of fainting.

So many celebrities including Toke Makinwa, Annie Idibia, Nkechi Blessing, Erica, Tacha among others wear the hair.

Bone straight has replaced the trend of ladies seeking the latest Iphone products as gifts.

It comes in grades and worth about one hundred thousand and above.

https://igberetvnews.com/1376377/singer-teni-celebrates-28th-birthday-bone-straight-hair-photos/
Happy birthday hippopotamus.

1 Like

Re: Teni Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Bone Straight Hair (Photos) by Tonalphs(f): 3:48pm On Dec 23, 2020
Aplaudez:
same way my gf rushed to marry thanks to societal pressure and just two years into the marriage, the hubby had beaten her way more than AJ and Deontay Wilder had beaten their opponents combined.
let the young woman be biko.
hbd Teni.

2 Likes

Re: Teni Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Bone Straight Hair (Photos) by UDUJ(m): 3:48pm On Dec 23, 2020
Nairalandian:
So this is the bone straight sad
This is what certain ladies could do anything for

Mehn, I love being a man

I am telling you bro. You said nothing but 100% undiluted truth.

What's this sudden craze of bone straight hair rubbish?

3 Likes

Re: Teni Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Bone Straight Hair (Photos) by nohalti: 3:49pm On Dec 23, 2020
Congratulations on your new age teni

1 Like

Re: Teni Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Bone Straight Hair (Photos) by Anfield247(m): 3:50pm On Dec 23, 2020
Bornsinner7:
Happy birthday Teni makanaki.. more hits, more funds..

I wish you the best things of life

But on a more serious note that her top for the first picture don reach me to sew two trousers
Sharap ur fu%king mouth
Re: Teni Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Bone Straight Hair (Photos) by bukatyne(f): 3:50pm On Dec 23, 2020
Woaw, she looks so good.

Teni more of this Biko.

Happy birthday, more inspiration to you.
Re: Teni Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Bone Straight Hair (Photos) by kissval1388: 3:51pm On Dec 23, 2020
So this is the bone straight hair

Mtshewwww... Nothing change for her body.. if you no tell me, I no for know say she wear 200k for head sef ..

Hbd baby gurl✓✓
Re: Teni Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Bone Straight Hair (Photos) by Kapilta(m): 3:52pm On Dec 23, 2020
Bornsinner7:
Happy birthday Teni makanaki.. more hits, more funds..

I wish you the best things of life

But on a more serious note that her top for the first picture don reach me to sew two trousers
grin

1 Like

Re: Teni Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Bone Straight Hair (Photos) by OBTMOS(m): 3:53pm On Dec 23, 2020
sammysmiles:
These one now will motivate our young girls to strive harder for the Bone Straight Hair
This not these.
Re: Teni Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Bone Straight Hair (Photos) by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:53pm On Dec 23, 2020
What kinda nonsense is this

Why re dey trying to slam this hair on our face
Re: Teni Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Bone Straight Hair (Photos) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Dec 23, 2020
she looks cute. this is the girly-est i've seen her look
Re: Teni Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Bone Straight Hair (Photos) by We4all: 3:56pm On Dec 23, 2020
No cap. My sis has over a dozen of this hair.
Re: Teni Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Bone Straight Hair (Photos) by Xcelinteriors(f): 3:56pm On Dec 23, 2020
Aplaudez:
As if marriage is an achievement

3 Likes

Re: Teni Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Bone Straight Hair (Photos) by Antoeni(m): 3:59pm On Dec 23, 2020
BBW
Re: Teni Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Bone Straight Hair (Photos) by Aksnoopy: 4:00pm On Dec 23, 2020
This fat pig wack artiste. undecided
Re: Teni Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Bone Straight Hair (Photos) by kuonbe(m): 4:02pm On Dec 23, 2020
imagine her wideness. for my side
Re: Teni Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Bone Straight Hair (Photos) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Dec 23, 2020
What’s the advantage of this bone straight hair please
Re: Teni Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Bone Straight Hair (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 4:03pm On Dec 23, 2020
Teni this is more like it. I love this. I wish you can dress like this more often. Your tomboy image doesn't cut it for me. Who says you can't be sexy and a fashion icon even if you are perceived as fat n chubby?

Happy birthday
Re: Teni Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Bone Straight Hair (Photos) by hstar: 4:06pm On Dec 23, 2020
Donspicey:

When Niniola never marry??
Na wa o

And niniola is thirty what?
Re: Teni Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Bone Straight Hair (Photos) by Donspicey: 4:11pm On Dec 23, 2020
hstar:
Na wa o
And niniola is thirty what?
Late thirties or in her early 40s.......

Dat lady don old oooo......
Na make up jst dey hide dia real face.....
Re: Teni Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Bone Straight Hair (Photos) by sheepheart(f): 4:15pm On Dec 23, 2020
Happy birthday Teni the realest babe! God grant your heart desires ❤️
Re: Teni Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Bone Straight Hair (Photos) by NYCnextStop(m): 4:17pm On Dec 23, 2020
osamz007:
Ibi ti daddy mi o de, ma de be ma tu kòja oh

Ibi ti mummy mi o de, ma de be ma tu kòja oh

THIS LINE TOUCHED ME FOR REAL

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TENI MORE HITS TO YOUR NAME

OMOLUABI
Translate
Re: Teni Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Bone Straight Hair (Photos) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Dec 23, 2020
Happy birthday
Re: Teni Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Bone Straight Hair (Photos) by hstar: 4:19pm On Dec 23, 2020
Donspicey:

Late thirties or in her early 40s.......

Dat lady don old oooo......

Na make up jst dey hide dia real face.....
God go do am for am
God go do am for you
And God go do am for me too

Everyone with his or her own problem

Me I dey fight all dey and night make pover tea
Leave me, but God never do am

She, she don pass the level, Na another stage she dey

Who knows urs?
Maybe Na career, who knows?

But all I know is as long as we never relent, God go answer us

Donspicey, God will bless you with MANNABBQGRILL and Slawormiir

And lastly God will crown ur effort with righteousness89 and Zzor

Can u please say Amen?
Re: Teni Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Bone Straight Hair (Photos) by hstar: 4:21pm On Dec 23, 2020
NYCnextStop:
Translate
Where my Papa no reach, I go reach and exceed

Where my Mama no reach, I go reach and exceed

(Good places though)

That's the translation
Thank you
Re: Teni Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Bone Straight Hair (Photos) by Donspicey: 4:25pm On Dec 23, 2020
hstar:
God go do am for am God go do am for you And God go do am for me too
Everyone with his or her own problem
Me I dey fight all dey and night make pover tea Leave me, but God never do am
She, she don pass the level, Na another stage she dey
Who knows urs? Maybe Na career, who knows?
But all I know is as long as we never relent, God go answer us
Donspicey, God will bless you with MANNABBQGRILL and Slawormiir
And lastly God will crown ur effort with righteousness89 and Zzor
Can u please say Amen?

Hmmmmm..... Be like say dat make up part touch u..... U neva talk true sha.......
Anyways Amen for Righteousness.....
Re: Teni Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Bone Straight Hair (Photos) by Ghostmode2two(m): 4:26pm On Dec 23, 2020
Aplaudez:
She go fit you well well ooo. Please propose to her and marry her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Veteran Actor, Dan Nkoloagu Is Dead (Photos) / Chico Ejiro Is Dead / Michy Shatta: Slippers-Breasts On GMAA2016 Red Carpet Is Shatta Wale's Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.