Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Greenpill - My Secret Of Getting All Nairaland Girl Every Day And Night - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Greenpill - My Secret Of Getting All Nairaland Girl Every Day And Night (287 Views)

Has A Girl Every Told You To Stop Mid-coitus? / The Hairstyle I Barb That Made Me Get 3 Nairaland Girl In 2 Weeks (picture ) / My Encounter With A Nairaland Girl I Have Been Hanging Out With : (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Greenpill - My Secret Of Getting All Nairaland Girl Every Day And Night by Keketu(m): 3:22pm On Dec 23, 2020
this is it finally.

after receiving alot of pm from fellow guy telling me to teach them how am able to get all nairaland girl, finally this is the green pill

online -
1. Remember girl like maturity in men

this is important, always comment and reply mature, alot of people below adult age are also online, like yesterday, I saw a 8 year old boy shocked , he say to lady but you will know it not mature

2. Always check your tense -
although the secret formula it not in English, a lot of lady pm me because of my usage of tense, girls like it when boy use correct tense..

Now the Secret -

censor!! die to copy right reason by nairaland mod - seun

this is reason why guy like me always get girl and pm easily even from unknow girl online here nairaland, and not just one time it everytime, every girl, this is one of the secret of green pill

join me next week as we unravel green pill again smiley
Re: Greenpill - My Secret Of Getting All Nairaland Girl Every Day And Night by Nobody: 3:27pm On Dec 23, 2020
And op don old o. cry
Re: Greenpill - My Secret Of Getting All Nairaland Girl Every Day And Night by Keketu(m): 3:33pm On Dec 23, 2020
5hanklee:
And op don old o. cry
hi due to copy right reason the secret had been removed , but check my previous thread on green pill for it
Re: Greenpill - My Secret Of Getting All Nairaland Girl Every Day And Night by Nobody: 3:41pm On Dec 23, 2020
Keketu:
hi due to copy right reason the secret had been removed , but check my previous thread on green pill for it
Who d secret hep?

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Trolls Jopearl After Video Of Burna Boy & Stefflon Don Chopping Love.. / How To Avoid The Negative Impact Of Social Media / Forgive Your Wife For Paternity Fraud.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.