Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,764 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Can't Everyone Just Go Home - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can't Everyone Just Go Home (270 Views)

Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video / If You Are Still Single, Thank God... Just Go Abroad And Marry. / Which Alcoholic Beverage You Think Everyone Just Pretends Tastes Good (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can't Everyone Just Go Home by Namkbank: 1:49pm On Jan 13, 2021
Last night I was in my house. I heard a lot of people shouting. If it were a night vigil, I would have known but it wasn't. The shout was so terryfing.

At first I thought the world was coming to an end or there was war coming.

I heard aalot of people shouting last night only to realized it was football match
Imagine 22 grown adults running after 1 piece of object. Can't all of them just go home without shouting and scaring the whole neighborhood ?
Re: Can't Everyone Just Go Home by Odoogu(m): 1:54pm On Jan 13, 2021
Namkbank:
Last night I was in my house. I heard a lot of people shouting. If it were a night vigil, I would have known but it wasn't. The shout was so terryfing.

At first I thought the world was coming to an end or there was war coming.

I heard aalot of people shouting last night only to realized it was football match
Imagine 22 grown adults running after 1 piece of object. Can't all of them just go home without shouting and scaring the whole neighborhood ?

you mean the 22 grown men or the many grown men shouting or both?
Re: Can't Everyone Just Go Home by Namkbank: 1:55pm On Jan 13, 2021
Odoogu:

you mean the 22 grown men or the many grown men shouting or both?

Those shouting at our backyard are not among the 22 men
Re: Can't Everyone Just Go Home by Odoogu(m): 2:04pm On Jan 13, 2021
Namkbank:

Those shouting at our backyard are not among the 22 men
football is interesting... you should get a gig on it.cheesy you made this comment earlier cheesy
Re: Can't Everyone Just Go Home by EkelediliBuhari: 2:15pm On Jan 13, 2021
No will will not go home!!! grin
Re: Can't Everyone Just Go Home by EUEA: 3:09pm On Jan 13, 2021
ur own na small~youths nd men re fighting cause of football ~e sweet sha
Re: Can't Everyone Just Go Home by EFULEFU1(m): 3:12pm On Jan 13, 2021
You are a fooool angry

(1) (Reply)

Pleaseany App That Will Lend Me 20k Before Tommorow / Why Are Women More Attracted To Tall Men? / I Don Come Again...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.