Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,425 members, 7,812,251 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:42 AM

The Moment Timini Tried To Kiss Toke Makinwa (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Moment Timini Tried To Kiss Toke Makinwa (video) (1287 Views)

Timini Egbuson And Ceec Filmed Kissing (Video) / "My Chef Has Built His House" – Toke Makinwa (Video) / I'm A F*cking Celebrity, Don't Talk To Me Anyhow - Toke Makinwa. Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Moment Timini Tried To Kiss Toke Makinwa (video) by Olusharp(m): 4:22pm On Dec 23, 2020
In the viral video, Toke Makinwa and Timini were all spotted in a cozy position as they face each other. Timini in his attempt to make romantic advances on Toke Makinwa got shunned.

However, she stopped him when he tried to kiss her.

Watch video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8RcBpOqg160
Re: The Moment Timini Tried To Kiss Toke Makinwa (video) by Salliet(m): 4:42pm On Dec 23, 2020
She actually wanted it but for the prying eyes lens of the camera

(1) (Reply)

Davido Spotted Holding Hands With Alleged New Girlfriend / Fan Slumped Excitedly On Seeing Zubby Michael For The First Time: Pics & Video / The Video Is The Mistake. Not The Act. Tiwa Has Learnt, E Don Do O - Mary Njoku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.