Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,624 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

17-year-old Boy Dies In Ondo After Smoking ‘colorado’ - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 17-year-old Boy Dies In Ondo After Smoking ‘colorado’ (52367 Views)

Young Lady Dies After Smoking ‘Colos’ In Anambra (Photos) / Soldier Goes Haywire After Smoking Colorado (Video, Photos) / Young Boy Dies After Being Bitten By Snake In A Primary School In Delta. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 17-year-old Boy Dies In Ondo After Smoking ‘colorado’ by trumpcoat(m): 5:24am On Dec 24, 2020
Bad ending
Re: 17-year-old Boy Dies In Ondo After Smoking ‘colorado’ by Lafrresh: 6:12am On Dec 24, 2020
Y'all thought Naira Marley was joking when he said
Ma lo fa o
It'snot for children ma lo fa

1 Like

Re: 17-year-old Boy Dies In Ondo After Smoking ‘colorado’ by Baba40(f): 6:49am On Dec 24, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
What da fuckkkkkkkkkk
Damnnnn...was he trying to become the most high
Anyway rest in peace to the young real niggarrrr

This is a big advice to all my real niggarrrrs
No matter what be careful of what you smoke and the amount of whatever you smoke
Because no matter the amount you smoke you can never be the most high ....only jah(God) is the most high..
Like this one now am not going to smoke everything...because I don't want to be the most high..just tie probably seven for the evening

Weyrey re ooooo.... Lol
Re: 17-year-old Boy Dies In Ondo After Smoking ‘colorado’ by Emaxwell(m): 6:53am On Dec 24, 2020
[quote author=MrStylish post=97365192][/quote]

Well you are one of the people that depend on Nairaland for news so no problem with you cheesy grin
Re: 17-year-old Boy Dies In Ondo After Smoking ‘colorado’ by Nobody: 8:02am On Dec 24, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
What da fuckkkkkkkkkk
Damnnnn...was he trying to become the most high
Anyway rest in peace to the young real niggarrrr

This is a big advice to all my real niggarrrrs
No matter what be careful of what you smoke and the amount of whatever you smoke
Because no matter the amount you smoke you can never be the most high ....only jah(God) is the most high..
Like this one now am not going to smoke everything...because I don't want to be the most high..just tie probably seven for the evening

DAMN NIGGER! YOU ARE DOING JUST FINE.
Re: 17-year-old Boy Dies In Ondo After Smoking ‘colorado’ by Kakamorufu(m): 8:25am On Dec 24, 2020
no be small.
na weed and Ariz be the way abeg o.
Re: 17-year-old Boy Dies In Ondo After Smoking ‘colorado’ by LoudLord(m): 8:42am On Dec 24, 2020
Mafa mafa o lo fa, WEREY ri merin o pe ni mefa

Re: 17-year-old Boy Dies In Ondo After Smoking ‘colorado’ by TheGift: 8:51am On Dec 24, 2020
ednut1:
Zero sympathy. Many are destined to be useless

He was just a misguided kid.
Re: 17-year-old Boy Dies In Ondo After Smoking ‘colorado’ by chycco: 9:03am On Dec 24, 2020
Re: 17-year-old Boy Dies In Ondo After Smoking ‘colorado’ by 27Pushing30: 10:34am On Dec 24, 2020
Draslo:
That Colorado thing ehn, if you, as a smoker of marijuana, dey where people around you just dey smoke am effortlessly, you will be tempted. I've been fooled by it and ended up in disgrace. Luckily no one was filming.. At some point I thought I was Jesus in the second coming and I was seeing crucifixes in everything reach the number 4 sef. including the small letters T and F. I wan mad. Na sleep therapy for Yaba cure me. They said I was lucky. Many lose it and never find sanity again. If you reach Yaba, e go shock u. You fit see your boss or celebrity there. Not a nice experience.

True story.

Modified
The experience was a harrowing one for me and my family members. In the course of my life, I read many books, in fact too many. Watched tons of documentaries bordering on anything and everything. I was quite aware during my extended hallucinations. I was convinced I was right and everyone one else just didn't see it. I also thought the world was ending and it was up to me to decide who can follow me to colonise Mars. I believed plants had just started growing since my "revelation".
I did the worst and started reading Revelation. My people, I began to be convinced I was one of the two beasts coming out of the sea. It took a lot of willpower to get myself back because I was really convinced. The drugs na 20% the remaining 80% is you fighting a fight you never thought possible. One Monday like that I just vexed and started thinking again trying to figure myself out. I was going in a maze until I found the exit around 3pm. I had been concious all through the experience but I just realized everything I was thinking was made up in my mind.

Bro same here i almost jumped into the lagoon (went to Takwa Bay) thinking i was being set up for ritual killing lmaooo

Guy abeg na small thing dey make person craze
Re: 17-year-old Boy Dies In Ondo After Smoking ‘colorado’ by Rafoski: 11:14am On Dec 24, 2020
slyfoxxjoe:
except it wasn’t marijuana he smoked though. Read the article again. It’s synthetic plant. Marijuana is natural.
Bro, no dey answer these ignorant people. Them no know shit be say dem know. Let's keep them in the dark.

1 Like

Re: 17-year-old Boy Dies In Ondo After Smoking ‘colorado’ by Rafoski: 11:22am On Dec 24, 2020
Midas01:
Nigerian men are shameless and have no self control and home training. Parents only focused on training and imbibing good morals on female children that's why most Nigerian men are wayward
For someone whose moniker is Midas, every topic you decide to touch turns to foolishness. Why do like this man? It's now a Nigerian men thing? If you have grievances at the way your parents raised you, take it to them. This topic doesn't even concern upbringing. Lastly, I think you're under some form of stress, try meditating. Peace!
Re: 17-year-old Boy Dies In Ondo After Smoking ‘colorado’ by Rafoski: 11:31am On Dec 24, 2020
Zico5:

Many like u are already trolling the street naked cos of marijuana. Whatever u term it, smokers are liable to die young.
Tah! Shut up sir!
I put sir smiley
Re: 17-year-old Boy Dies In Ondo After Smoking ‘colorado’ by lymelyte(m): 12:51pm On Dec 24, 2020
candygist:

Many people don't know that smoking is a gradual process. You need to start with a little before you go higher
exactly.. They just jump from 1 to 10 real quick.. Cigarette dem never even smoke self.

1 Like

Re: 17-year-old Boy Dies In Ondo After Smoking ‘colorado’ by lymelyte(m): 12:56pm On Dec 24, 2020
Rilwayne001:

What is weed, what is Colorado??
weed is natural while Colorado is synthetic weed. Artificially modified by adjusting the THC level overboard x5. Just one puff,you are there. More than two puffs,you transcend beyond the 3rd dimensiongrin. Where u can actually feel the vibration of the earth cheesy
If you are a newbie to herb,just stick with your normal weed,sk..
Re: 17-year-old Boy Dies In Ondo After Smoking ‘colorado’ by lymelyte(m): 1:10pm On Dec 24, 2020
Rgade:
Omo i remember dragging this thing once, just once and as the James bond I was forming nah,I held it in for a few seconds before puffing out.
Omo this thing dey grip you instantly,first slowly but after a 1 or 2 minutes you go understand say for the next few hours you are going to see spirits.
Like I will go and lie down but b4 I blink I've stood up and walked outside, how I don't know.
"At a moment I began sobbing saying God why?
God save me I will never try this thing again."
If I touch that thing again make I die.
Right now I no fit do pass AZ
AZ,loud is better.. Stay away from Colz.
Re: 17-year-old Boy Dies In Ondo After Smoking ‘colorado’ by Nobody: 1:48pm On Dec 24, 2020
lymelyte:
AZ,loud is better.. Stay away from Colz.
Even loud self na for strong head. I dey avoid am join.
Re: 17-year-old Boy Dies In Ondo After Smoking ‘colorado’ by lymelyte(m): 3:49pm On Dec 24, 2020
Rgade:

Even loud self na for strong head. I dey avoid am join.
grin
Re: 17-year-old Boy Dies In Ondo After Smoking ‘colorado’ by Mjpem23(m): 10:18pm On Dec 25, 2020
sacajawea:

Translate to English

Because am a translator
Re: 17-year-old Boy Dies In Ondo After Smoking ‘colorado’ by captainspear(m): 6:52am On Mar 30, 2021
Zico5:
and some deluded mind here are saying marijuana is a plant from God.
wait oh so who made cannabis? the devil? abi na cannabis smokers be high come go create am. oga please don't talk too much about what you know nothing about you go only define yourself as stupid and ignorant.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Doctors In Saudi Arabia Remove Tweezers Stuck In Man's Penis For 4years / What Can I Do To Save My Hairline From Going Back? (pics) / Bushes And Snakes Take Over Uniben Medical Students Hostel (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.