Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,681 members, 7,820,386 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

17-year-old Boy Dies In Ondo After Smoking ‘colorado’ - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 17-year-old Boy Dies In Ondo After Smoking ‘colorado’ (52371 Views)

Young Lady Dies After Smoking ‘Colos’ In Anambra (Photos) / Soldier Goes Haywire After Smoking Colorado (Video, Photos) / Young Boy Dies After Being Bitten By Snake In A Primary School In Delta. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 17-year-old Boy Dies In Ondo After Smoking ‘colorado’ by davillian(m): 9:21pm On Dec 23, 2020
kushercain:

Black mamba na the worst. You must beg God
Lmao
Re: 17-year-old Boy Dies In Ondo After Smoking ‘colorado’ by Successmind(m): 9:21pm On Dec 23, 2020
Not for children ma lo fa...
Re: 17-year-old Boy Dies In Ondo After Smoking ‘colorado’ by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 23, 2020
Draslo:
That Colorado thing ehn, if you, as a smoker of marijuana, dey where people around you just dey smoke am effortlessly, you will be tempted. I've been fooled by it and ended up in disgrace. Luckily no one was filming.. At some point I thought I was Jesus in the second coming and I was seeing crucifixes in everything reach the number 4 sef. including the small letters T and F. I wan mad. Na sleep therapy for Yaba cure me. They said I was lucky. Many lose it and never find sanity again. If you reach Yaba, e go shock u. You fit see your boss or celebrity there. Not a nice experience.

True story.

Modified
The experience was a harrowing one for me and my family members. In the course of my life, I read many books, in fact too many. Watched tons of documentaries bordering on anything and everything. I was quite aware during my extended hallucinations. I was convinced I was right and everyone one else just didn't see it. I also thought the world was ending and it was up to me to decide who can follow me to colonise Mars. I believed plants had just started growing since my "revelation".
I did the worst and started reading Revelation. My people, I began to be convinced I was one of the two beasts coming out of the season. It took a lot of willpower to get myself back because I was really convinced. The drugs na 20% the remaining 80% is you fighting a fight you never thought possible. One Monday like that I just vexed and started thinking again trying to figure myself out. I was going in a maze.

I've been there. The fight to gain back your sanity is the greatest fight you will fight in your life. I've been there and conquered.

That second maze is the aftereffect which could appear several months later. And it often happens at night. You start reliving the experience but to a lesser effect. I can relate.

7 Likes

Re: 17-year-old Boy Dies In Ondo After Smoking ‘colorado’ by Chris2863(m): 9:38pm On Dec 23, 2020
Draslo:

Go Bleep yourself
grin grin I was never wrong
Re: 17-year-old Boy Dies In Ondo After Smoking ‘colorado’ by weedfada(m): 9:43pm On Dec 23, 2020
BrokeNhustling:
what kind of rubbish is this...you really need your own advice

This is some quality shii bruh, I see u!
Re: 17-year-old Boy Dies In Ondo After Smoking ‘colorado’ by laluski(m): 9:50pm On Dec 23, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
What da fuckkkkkkkkkk
Damnnnn...was he trying to become the most high
Anyway rest in peace to the young real niggarrrr

This is a big advice to all my real niggarrrrs
No matter what be careful of what you smoke and the amount of whatever you smoke
Because no matter the amount you smoke you can never be the most high ....only jah(God) is the most high..
Like this one now am not going to smoke everything...because I don't want to be the most high..just tie probably seven for the evening

In fact I don’t even know whose more of a fool between you and the idiots who like and keep liking your stupid comments
I don dey observe you since and have never seen you type something reasonable walai

So what are you trying to portray here..that people should follow your useless life? Are you shitting me?
Obviously you and your idiotic likes don dey mad with your weed
Fools

Modified
A young boy died unfortunately
A parent is saddened at a loss of a son and all you’ve to say is this trash you call a comment?
Seriously!!!
Na beta knock you deserve to format your brainless empty skull
Fool
Re: 17-year-old Boy Dies In Ondo After Smoking ‘colorado’ by Amsickindahead: 9:51pm On Dec 23, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
What da fuckkkkkkkkkk
Damnnnn...was he trying to become the most high
Anyway rest in peace to the young real niggarrrr

This is a big advice to all my real niggarrrrs
No matter what be careful of what you smoke and the amount of whatever you smoke
Because no matter the amount you smoke you can never be the most high ....only jah(God) is the most high..
Like this one now am not going to smoke everything...because I don't want to be the most high..just tie probably seven for the evening
wtf nigga..u da highest in da room,fly nigga.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 17-year-old Boy Dies In Ondo After Smoking ‘colorado’ by fuckaholic25(f): 10:00pm On Dec 23, 2020
Colorado isn't meant for kids... even the old dey ment!!! most of all these things are peer pressure!!
Re: 17-year-old Boy Dies In Ondo After Smoking ‘colorado’ by Jaqenhghar: 10:04pm On Dec 23, 2020
davillian:

Check Google lol
Black mamba smoke
LOL. The Black mamba when I sabi na snake, then Kobe Bryant , now na smoke undecided

4 Likes

Re: 17-year-old Boy Dies In Ondo After Smoking ‘colorado’ by Nobody: 10:15pm On Dec 23, 2020
That search for the ultimate high..

It's best you dont even start

Cos the first one is too much and a thousand is not enough

That first high is the best high and these fools die trying to get that sensation again.

That's why they keep trying new ones.
Without much success and so much failure.
Re: 17-year-old Boy Dies In Ondo After Smoking ‘colorado’ by 2cribz: 10:15pm On Dec 23, 2020
I drink beer tire 2day. GRA things

1 Like

Re: 17-year-old Boy Dies In Ondo After Smoking ‘colorado’ by Silentgroper(m): 10:16pm On Dec 23, 2020
Zico5:
It served him right. A great lesson for others here reading this. I spoke just weeks ago about habit of smoking marijuana here, many like him were shouting on me. A hope of a parent gone just like that because of carelessness and youthful exuberance. Only his relative will be feeling the pains. Many like him are already in Aro and some deluded mind here are saying marijuana is a plant from God. Never join the masses on the way to destruction or u alone will have yourself to blame.
Dude colorado is nt marijuana.

kapish

1 Like

Re: 17-year-old Boy Dies In Ondo After Smoking ‘colorado’ by Oluwaleinad14(m): 10:39pm On Dec 23, 2020
LordOfTheWeed:
In Qdot's voice:

Magbe ooo, omoloja magbe!!!!

Foolish boy, you go take wetin pass you, how you wan take explain to God say na colo send you come heaven.. Any which way, R.I.P
in same Qdot's voice
Oje Baba oja,jee omo oja,jee awon ton joja
Colarodo
Colarodo eh seru omode
Re: 17-year-old Boy Dies In Ondo After Smoking ‘colorado’ by Draslo(m): 10:39pm On Dec 23, 2020
Chris2863:

grin grin I was never wrong
Yes you are you insensitive prick
Re: 17-year-old Boy Dies In Ondo After Smoking ‘colorado’ by seangy4konji: 10:42pm On Dec 23, 2020
Smoking Igbo on empty Belle..

Just two drags u know what's up...

Buhari don ruin u..u ruin yourself..ur mates ate in MIT and Harvard but since Dino meyaye has loot your destiny .

You will rot in hell now...

What a way to go.

Rip.

Hope you enter Colorado... There is a tommy Hilfiger store at Lakewood or Castle rock Colorado..they still owe me 39 piece shirts.

Colorado......
Re: 17-year-old Boy Dies In Ondo After Smoking ‘colorado’ by Oluwaleinad14(m): 10:42pm On Dec 23, 2020
I still remember what this shii did to one of my Niggr like it's happens yesterday.Niggr legit display real madness for more than 3weeks,nah God and parents effort bring him back to life. RIP to the young lad.
Re: 17-year-old Boy Dies In Ondo After Smoking ‘colorado’ by Draslo(m): 10:43pm On Dec 23, 2020
ALEX182:

I've been there. The fight to gain back your sanity is the greatest fight you will fight in your life. I've been there and conquered.

That second maze is the aftereffect which could appear several months later. And it often happens at night. You start reliving the experience but to a lesser effect. I can relate.
I remember one night before I started using meds. I couldn't sleep. That was the roughest night of my life. The thoughts running through my mind we're gigantic. It was as if I was the leader of the whole world looking for a lasting solution to it's problems.

1 Like

Re: 17-year-old Boy Dies In Ondo After Smoking ‘colorado’ by OyinO: 10:52pm On Dec 23, 2020
Draslo:
That Colorado thing ehn, if you, as a smoker of marijuana, dey where people around you just dey smoke am effortlessly, you will be tempted. I've been fooled by it and ended up in disgrace. Luckily no one was filming.. At some point I thought I was Jesus in the second coming and I was seeing crucifixes in everything reach the number 4 sef. including the small letters T and F. I wan mad. Na sleep therapy for Yaba cure me. They said I was lucky. Many lose it and never find sanity again. If you reach Yaba, e go shock u. You fit see your boss or celebrity there. Not a nice experience.

True story.

Modified
The experience was a harrowing one for me and my family members. In the course of my life, I read many books, in fact too many. Watched tons of documentaries bordering on anything and everything. I was quite aware during my extended hallucinations. I was convinced I was right and everyone one else just didn't see it. I also thought the world was ending and it was up to me to decide who can follow me to colonise Mars. I believed plants had just started growing since my "revelation".
I did the worst and started reading Revelation. My people, I began to be convinced I was one of the two beasts coming out of the sea. It took a lot of willpower to get myself back because I was really convinced. The drugs na 20% the remaining 80% is you fighting a fight you never thought possible. One Monday like that I just vexed and started thinking again trying to figure myself out. I was going in a maze until I found the exit around 3pm. I had been concious all through the experience but I just realized everything I was thinking was made up in my mind.

Rather, you started acting Revelation. The person who wrote Bible book of Revelation was high on substances more conc than the dreaded Colorado.

1 Like

Re: 17-year-old Boy Dies In Ondo After Smoking ‘colorado’ by oluwabukola87028: 10:55pm On Dec 23, 2020
Colorado isn't meant for kids... even the old dey ment!!! most of all these things are peer pressure!!
Re: 17-year-old Boy Dies In Ondo After Smoking ‘colorado’ by Draslo(m): 10:59pm On Dec 23, 2020
OyinO:

Rather, you started acting Revelation. The person who wrote Bible book of Revelation was high on substances more conc than the dreaded Colorado.
My brother, the experience made me despise religion to be honest. I just go to church to satisfy my parents.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 17-year-old Boy Dies In Ondo After Smoking ‘colorado’ by Zico5(m): 11:07pm On Dec 23, 2020
Silentgroper:
Dude colorado is nt marijuana.

kapish
Many like u are already trolling the street naked cos of marijuana. Whatever u term it, smokers are liable to die young.
Re: 17-year-old Boy Dies In Ondo After Smoking ‘colorado’ by Drone95(m): 11:09pm On Dec 23, 2020
bukxy:
damnn!
so pathetic!!!
and i puff nearly 50 wraps of weed daily,

my doctor recommended weed to me when i was a 5 year old boy now am 15.
Jah grace over my life!
Ur native doctor?
Re: 17-year-old Boy Dies In Ondo After Smoking ‘colorado’ by Drone95(m): 11:10pm On Dec 23, 2020
Smokers' are liable to run mad or die young!
Re: 17-year-old Boy Dies In Ondo After Smoking ‘colorado’ by Nobody: 11:12pm On Dec 23, 2020
Draslo:

I remember one night before I started using meds. I couldn't sleep. That was the roughest night of my life. The thoughts running through my mind we're gigantic. It was as if I was the leader of the whole world looking for a lasting solution to it's problems.

Yep. I know the feeling. These hard substances seem to unlock a primal part of your mind that is hidden deep. The drugs let all those hidden parts out and our true nature i revealed.

2 Likes

Re: 17-year-old Boy Dies In Ondo After Smoking ‘colorado’ by Sagay212: 11:17pm On Dec 23, 2020
This is what many teenagers are doing now. Mixing all sorts of rubbish all in the name of wanting to get high.
Re: 17-year-old Boy Dies In Ondo After Smoking ‘colorado’ by ashawopikin(m): 11:28pm On Dec 23, 2020
SOZINN:

chai wetin he go tell baba God..
he smoked his life away
Re: 17-year-old Boy Dies In Ondo After Smoking ‘colorado’ by Codyt(m): 11:53pm On Dec 23, 2020
Yodexy:

He might have been a promising kid.

Sometimes it takes just one small mistake to spoil everything.

My prayers are with the family.
I'm telling you bro. Just one mistake can undo every greatness inside you.
It only takes the will of God to recover lost glory.

2 Likes

Re: 17-year-old Boy Dies In Ondo After Smoking ‘colorado’ by Nobody: 12:28am On Dec 24, 2020
Darwinism!!!

1 Like

Re: 17-year-old Boy Dies In Ondo After Smoking ‘colorado’ by Mjpem23(m): 12:53am On Dec 24, 2020
sacajawea:

Translate to English

I can’t type in English
Re: 17-year-old Boy Dies In Ondo After Smoking ‘colorado’ by Rhea(f): 2:14am On Dec 24, 2020
Re: 17-year-old Boy Dies In Ondo After Smoking ‘colorado’ by Nobody: 3:04am On Dec 24, 2020
doggedfighter:
And why are these deadly drugs readily available and easily accessible to youths undecided

Not good at all !

Simple because our politicians too smokes it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Doctors In Saudi Arabia Remove Tweezers Stuck In Man's Penis For 4years / Bushes And Snakes Take Over Uniben Medical Students Hostel (Pics) / What Can I Do To Save My Hairline From Going Back? (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.