Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Teebillz Pays A Surprise Visit To Tiwa Savage And Their Son Jam Jam In Dubai - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teebillz Pays A Surprise Visit To Tiwa Savage And Their Son Jam Jam In Dubai (68052 Views)

Laycon Pays A Surprise Visit To Don Jazzy(video) / Lady To Tiwa Savage: "Mumu You Can't Win, SLOT". See Tiwa’s Reply / Fan To Tiwa Savage: "Are You Dating Wizkid Or Not?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teebillz Pays A Surprise Visit To Tiwa Savage And Their Son Jam Jam In Dubai by miniziter(m): 3:00am On Dec 24, 2020
Dem go still knack. Na the reason I dey fear single mothers be that.
Re: Teebillz Pays A Surprise Visit To Tiwa Savage And Their Son Jam Jam In Dubai by meobizy(f): 3:07am On Dec 24, 2020
She's a baby mama now so she can use the kid to manipulate him into her bidding.
Re: Teebillz Pays A Surprise Visit To Tiwa Savage And Their Son Jam Jam In Dubai by miniziter(m): 3:07am On Dec 24, 2020
coolfredo:
Will dey have sex?
Let's start asking if they will cuddle or smooch?
Re: Teebillz Pays A Surprise Visit To Tiwa Savage And Their Son Jam Jam In Dubai by FreeConCiencE: 3:29am On Dec 24, 2020
Sabadon:
na only u talk wetin i wan hear grin grin grin

*what is okafor law*?
Re: Teebillz Pays A Surprise Visit To Tiwa Savage And Their Son Jam Jam In Dubai by JustforMen: 3:30am On Dec 24, 2020
gurunlocker:
Okafor law go don happen....

Your head dey there!
Re: Teebillz Pays A Surprise Visit To Tiwa Savage And Their Son Jam Jam In Dubai by King44(m): 3:56am On Dec 24, 2020
Chronicles of a irresponsible ex husband.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teebillz Pays A Surprise Visit To Tiwa Savage And Their Son Jam Jam In Dubai by Sabadon(m): 4:09am On Dec 24, 2020
FreeConCiencE:

*what is okafor law*?
bros just check on okafors law of congo dynamics and thank me later grin grin grin
Re: Teebillz Pays A Surprise Visit To Tiwa Savage And Their Son Jam Jam In Dubai by ofiko123(m): 4:43am On Dec 24, 2020
Nice one... family first..
Re: Teebillz Pays A Surprise Visit To Tiwa Savage And Their Son Jam Jam In Dubai by yetty247(f): 5:05am On Dec 24, 2020
coolfredo:
Will dey have sex?

Of course

Jam jam needs Junior
Re: Teebillz Pays A Surprise Visit To Tiwa Savage And Their Son Jam Jam In Dubai by Nobody: 5:11am On Dec 24, 2020
coolfredo:
Will dey have sex?
can't u see his puting on a short....... cheesy
Re: Teebillz Pays A Surprise Visit To Tiwa Savage And Their Son Jam Jam In Dubai by Chrisjay1998(m): 5:28am On Dec 24, 2020
EndRape2:
Mumu

uote author=SultanOfPuna post=97365948]Men like Tee billz don't know about
Female Nature

Females are built for Survival
If the world had apocalypse and we have 100 men and 2 women. The world will go extinct
But if there are 100 women and 1 man.
Then the world has better chance of survival. As more women will book children and population will grow.
Nature made women more important than men
Men work Women Enjoy
Men killed in war, Women and children saved.
Back to what I was saying

WOMEN ARE NEVER SATISFIED
WOMEN LOVE TO UPGRADE
Now this is why I don't stress myself in relationship.

WOMEN ARE ALWAYS LOOKING FOR A BETTER OPTION THAN THEIR CURRENT PARTNER.
A woman will worship you when you earn good income from ur job.
But she will dump you she find a more richer guy
Or when you lose your job and can't bounce back.
She will endure maybe 3 months and see if you will get another job.
If you can't, my friend forget her
She will go cheat and find rich guy and replace you.
Because females have survival instincts
They can do anything to survive
If it means dumping you for a rich guy or a more greener pasture.

Inorder to keep a woman
U need to be constantly upgrading because the moment you stop getting cash, swag
Omo the woman go leave you straight up!!

That is why I Bleep, have great time and vibes the end. No relationship
U orgasm, I cum, we both enjoy, see you next time bye bye

your clearly Wrong
Re: Teebillz Pays A Surprise Visit To Tiwa Savage And Their Son Jam Jam In Dubai by Dagger111(m): 5:49am On Dec 24, 2020
Bola146:

Asewo, did she tell you she is engaged Oniranu omo lipsrsealed

If u ar nt engaged, does that mean u should keep opening for exes? Be careful o, guys are very observant of Kpekus dilapidated wall nw and tightening cream is not reliable as b4.

Oniranu ni awon exes e. Oloyan kuluso.
Re: Teebillz Pays A Surprise Visit To Tiwa Savage And Their Son Jam Jam In Dubai by odun51587: 5:49am On Dec 24, 2020
She's a baby mama now so she can use the kid to manipulate him into her bidding.
Re: Teebillz Pays A Surprise Visit To Tiwa Savage And Their Son Jam Jam In Dubai by talk2maurice(m): 5:56am On Dec 24, 2020
[quote author=McBrooklyn post=97365953] Oh Happy Family Reunion to the Savages'... Make water carry me go if dem two no knack after all these while grin
[/quote

I see some truth in this o. Your brain still get oil I swear.
Re: Teebillz Pays A Surprise Visit To Tiwa Savage And Their Son Jam Jam In Dubai by IkpuMmadu: 6:02am On Dec 24, 2020
peacekante:

They are truly lots of people like that but truth be told I think Tiwa Savage and Teebliz have really shown high level of maturity since their seperation.

Unlike Tonto and Churchill
Re: Teebillz Pays A Surprise Visit To Tiwa Savage And Their Son Jam Jam In Dubai by Agugbadin: 6:11am On Dec 24, 2020
Jake19:
It will be lovely to see this family back together again.

Yeah, it will be really nice.
Re: Teebillz Pays A Surprise Visit To Tiwa Savage And Their Son Jam Jam In Dubai by nurusystem(m): 6:23am On Dec 24, 2020
Tiwa just calm down ,stop looking for what is fake to be added to your life ,Tbliss is the hammer you need.
Re: Teebillz Pays A Surprise Visit To Tiwa Savage And Their Son Jam Jam In Dubai by letilex: 9:13am On Dec 24, 2020
Re: Teebillz Pays A Surprise Visit To Tiwa Savage And Their Son Jam Jam In Dubai by coolfredo(m): 9:58am On Dec 24, 2020
yetty247:

Of course

Jam jam needs Junior
. Could be from another father
Re: Teebillz Pays A Surprise Visit To Tiwa Savage And Their Son Jam Jam In Dubai by Nobody: 11:26am On Dec 24, 2020
JaneYave:
Now, this is maturity. Money makes the world go round.

True, but Dangote is a two time divorcee and his third marriage proposal was rejected by the lady.
Re: Teebillz Pays A Surprise Visit To Tiwa Savage And Their Son Jam Jam In Dubai by rosskiti: 12:33pm On Dec 24, 2020
KingsleyBuubba:
Can't they get back together cos of the Child? Black people sef!

What an idiotic, self hating, and racist comment.

In your sick, dumb head, white people don't...... In short, I'm done. No need arguing with Stupid.
Re: Teebillz Pays A Surprise Visit To Tiwa Savage And Their Son Jam Jam In Dubai by TexasR: 12:40pm On Dec 24, 2020
Bola146:
grin I love that, I think both of you should do something jare, you are both good to go cheesy . Put the devil to shame and be together

Hauntyyyyyyyyy

I too like you
Re: Teebillz Pays A Surprise Visit To Tiwa Savage And Their Son Jam Jam In Dubai by JaneYave(f): 1:54pm On Dec 24, 2020
iamloyalty:

True, but Dangote is a two time divorcee and his third marriage proposal was rejected by the lady.
That one na case study on. He dismissed the lady not the lady rejecting him. The lady was already parading as his wife.
Re: Teebillz Pays A Surprise Visit To Tiwa Savage And Their Son Jam Jam In Dubai by Burgerlomo: 2:09pm On Dec 24, 2020
coolfredo:
Will dey have sex?

Biko go and find out the meaning of once debe is always debe before you go ask that question grin
Re: Teebillz Pays A Surprise Visit To Tiwa Savage And Their Son Jam Jam In Dubai by Nobody: 2:13pm On Dec 24, 2020
SultanOfPuna:
Men like Tee billz don't know about
Female Nature

Females are built for Survival

WOMEN ARE NEVER SATISFIED
WOMEN LOVE TO UPGRADE
Now this is why I don't stress myself in relationship.

WOMEN ARE ALWAYS LOOKING FOR A BETTER OPTION THAN THEIR CURRENT PARTNER.
A woman will worship you when you earn good income from ur job.
Just make mistake and lose that job, she will lose massive respect for u
Hence the insults, comparing you to your mates that earn higher than you

If you lose your job and can't bounce back.
She will endure maybe 3 months and see if you will get another job.
That 3 months she go give you headache and nagging
If you can't get your job back my friend forget her
She will go cheat and find rich guy and replace you.
Or she cheat codedly and save the money from runs in her other private bank account
Because females have survival instincts
They can do anything to survive
If it means dumping you for a rich guy or a more greener pasture.

Inorder to keep a woman
U need to be constantly upgrading because the moment you stop getting cash, swag,
Omo the woman go leave you straight up!!
In this case, Tiwa wanted to upgrade
So she divorce and went to Wizkid who is the better option than tee billz
Why didn't Tiwa carry the baby and visit tee bills
Tee bills have to fly all the way to Dubai to SUPRISE her
Which means he wasn't even invited
Tee bill that boom tiwa Savage to stardom
Now she don upgrade, dump tee bills

If you like pay her school fees from nursery School to university
When she see a better option than you
She go vamos!!

That is why I Bleep, have great time and vibes the end. No relationship
U orgasm, I cum, we both enjoy, see you next time bye bye

Hypergamy

Women can be very cruel creatures if you fail to leverage the things that motivate/drive them
Re: Teebillz Pays A Surprise Visit To Tiwa Savage And Their Son Jam Jam In Dubai by Bluntemperor: 2:57pm On Dec 24, 2020
Twelfthman:
Great grin

Sons need their daddy...
He will be a good rapper when he grows up

OP,you do well o.
So,you show us the boy and him Papa,yet Tiiwa was nowhere to be found.
you get sense,i tell you.
On a serious note,why the boy look the man strangely and why do Nigerian taste is now Dubai.It is better we check our Currency!
Re: Teebillz Pays A Surprise Visit To Tiwa Savage And Their Son Jam Jam In Dubai by Bola146(f): 3:39pm On Dec 24, 2020
Dagger111:

If u ar nt engaged, does that mean u should keep opening for exes? Be careful o, guys are very observant of Kpekus dilapidated wall nw and tightening cream is not reliable as b4.

Oniranu ni awon exes e. Oloyan kuluso.

I don't blame you, I blamed the weed you smoked
Re: Teebillz Pays A Surprise Visit To Tiwa Savage And Their Son Jam Jam In Dubai by Dagger111(m): 8:51pm On Dec 24, 2020
Bola146:

I don't blame you, I blamed the weed you smoked

Na your father inlaw to be give me weed to smoke. Oloju ashewo
Re: Teebillz Pays A Surprise Visit To Tiwa Savage And Their Son Jam Jam In Dubai by Bola146(f): 9:13pm On Dec 24, 2020
TexasR:

Hauntyyyyyyyyy

I too like you

God bless you sir, you are not like ogogoro master Dagger111
Re: Teebillz Pays A Surprise Visit To Tiwa Savage And Their Son Jam Jam In Dubai by Dagger111(m): 9:38pm On Dec 24, 2020
Bola146:

God bless you sir, you are not like ogogoro master Dagger111

The way i dey see things, be like say u be 1 of my exes o. Jekin gbe enu si nw.
Re: Teebillz Pays A Surprise Visit To Tiwa Savage And Their Son Jam Jam In Dubai by Bola146(f): 9:41pm On Dec 24, 2020
Dagger111:

The way i dey see things, be like say u be 1 of my exes o. Jekin gbe enu si nw.

God forbid! I can't move near weed smoker lipsrsealed
Re: Teebillz Pays A Surprise Visit To Tiwa Savage And Their Son Jam Jam In Dubai by Dagger111(m): 7:13am On Dec 25, 2020
Bola146:

God forbid! I can't move near weed smoker lipsrsealed

Take your Kpekus away, i will not disassociate myself from better thing because of ur dilapidated labia.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Erigga Set To Wed, Releases Pre-Wedding Photos / Williams Uchemba Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Photos, Videos) / Twerking Videos Of Actress Destiny Etiko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.