Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,236 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Teebillz Pays A Surprise Visit To Tiwa Savage And Their Son Jam Jam In Dubai - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teebillz Pays A Surprise Visit To Tiwa Savage And Their Son Jam Jam In Dubai (68053 Views)

Laycon Pays A Surprise Visit To Don Jazzy(video) / Lady To Tiwa Savage: "Mumu You Can't Win, SLOT". See Tiwa’s Reply / Fan To Tiwa Savage: "Are You Dating Wizkid Or Not?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teebillz Pays A Surprise Visit To Tiwa Savage And Their Son Jam Jam In Dubai by Bola146(f): 7:53am On Dec 25, 2020
Dagger111:

Take your Kpekus away, i will not disassociate myself from better thing because of ur dilapidated labia.

Like your sisters own? Monkey
Re: Teebillz Pays A Surprise Visit To Tiwa Savage And Their Son Jam Jam In Dubai by Dagger111(m): 7:59am On Dec 25, 2020
Bola146:

Like your sisters own? Monkey

Wa, shey won ran e simi ni. All my sisters are married already. They are not Olobo wazo like u.
Re: Teebillz Pays A Surprise Visit To Tiwa Savage And Their Son Jam Jam In Dubai by Bola146(f): 8:07am On Dec 25, 2020
Dagger111:

Wa, shey won ran e simi ni. All my sisters are married already. They are not Olobo wazo like u.

I was on my own jeje, but mumu behavior is like a flame, you must showcase it, you started displaying your stupidity talent so continue, I have your time. This will teach you that not all ladies are as useless as your sisters

Elepon kobokobo oshi
Re: Teebillz Pays A Surprise Visit To Tiwa Savage And Their Son Jam Jam In Dubai by Dagger111(m): 8:29am On Dec 25, 2020
Bola146:

I was on my own jeje, but mumu behavior is like a flame, you must showcase it, you started displaying your stupidity talent so continue, I have your time. This will teach you that not all ladies are as useless as your sisters

Elepon kobokobo oshi

Hahaha... shon whine mi ni? Me elepon kobokobo! Haba, there are levels to this nah. You that ur Kpekus has became wider and cant accommodate a 2feet rode, i can help u to go back to it's normal size even though the muscles av become weak which makes u think it is hard of it to go back to normal size again. I knw u weren't born with wide kpekus na ur 30 men per day work cause am. My little advice, ensure ur VJ gt time to rest as to go back to its normal size?  I have spoken, please choke on it if it's unbearable. Smokers no be ur mate. Oloyan slippers.
Re: Teebillz Pays A Surprise Visit To Tiwa Savage And Their Son Jam Jam In Dubai by Bola146(f): 10:04am On Dec 25, 2020
Dagger111:

Hahaha... shon whine mi ni? Me elepon kobokobo! Haba, there are levels to this nah. You that ur Kpekus has became wider and cant accommodate a 2feet rode, i can help u to go back to it's normal size even though the muscles av become weak which makes u think it is hard of it to go back to normal size again. I knw u weren't born with wide kpekus na ur 30 men per day work cause am. My little advice, ensure ur VJ gt time to rest as to go back to its normal size?  I have spoken, please choke on it if it's unbearable. Smokers no be ur mate. Oloyan slippers.

See why I told you to stop smoking weed, see how you really narrated how your sisters own look like grin grin Omo ofo, no wonder you are so bitter shocked pele .
Re: Teebillz Pays A Surprise Visit To Tiwa Savage And Their Son Jam Jam In Dubai by Nobody: 10:08am On Dec 25, 2020
JaneYave:
That one na case study on. He dismissed the lady not the lady rejecting him. The lady was already parading as his wife.

And him been a two time divorcee
Re: Teebillz Pays A Surprise Visit To Tiwa Savage And Their Son Jam Jam In Dubai by Dagger111(m): 11:21am On Dec 25, 2020
Bola146:

See why I told you to stop smoking weed, see how you really narrated how your sisters own look like grin grin Omo ofo, no wonder you are so bitter shocked pele .

Na so u dey show your blood brothers ur Kpekus status ba? Elenu pelebe
Re: Teebillz Pays A Surprise Visit To Tiwa Savage And Their Son Jam Jam In Dubai by Bola146(f): 12:20pm On Dec 25, 2020
Dagger111:

Na so u dey show your blood brothers ur Kpekus status ba? Elenu pelebe

Exactly like your siblings sisters, useless goat
Re: Teebillz Pays A Surprise Visit To Tiwa Savage And Their Son Jam Jam In Dubai by Dagger111(m): 12:30pm On Dec 25, 2020
Bola146:

Exactly like your siblings sisters, useless goat

You're just as inconsequential as the p in psychology. Your case is spiritual.
Re: Teebillz Pays A Surprise Visit To Tiwa Savage And Their Son Jam Jam In Dubai by Bola146(f): 12:33pm On Dec 25, 2020
Dagger111:

You're just as inconsequential as the p in psychology. Your case is spiritual.

You better go back to Aro where you escaped from
Re: Teebillz Pays A Surprise Visit To Tiwa Savage And Their Son Jam Jam In Dubai by Dagger111(m): 12:51pm On Dec 25, 2020
Bola146:

You better go back to Aro where you escaped from

We both escaped, join me and let's go. U dey house, make i come so dat we will run things.
Re: Teebillz Pays A Surprise Visit To Tiwa Savage And Their Son Jam Jam In Dubai by Bola146(f): 1:07pm On Dec 25, 2020
Dagger111:

We both escaped, join me and let's go. U dey house, make i come so dat we will run things.

God forbid! Aro be your house na
Re: Teebillz Pays A Surprise Visit To Tiwa Savage And Their Son Jam Jam In Dubai by Dagger111(m): 3:16pm On Dec 25, 2020
Bola146:

God forbid! Aro be your house na

No be only Aro, na Arochukwu.
Re: Teebillz Pays A Surprise Visit To Tiwa Savage And Their Son Jam Jam In Dubai by KingsleyBuubba(m): 2:28pm On Dec 30, 2020
[sup][/sup]

rosskiti:

What an idiotic, self hating, and racist comment.

In your sick, dumb head, white people don't...... In short, I'm done. No need arguing with Stupid.

U expect me to exchange words with you on nl? I know better. Get urself a job

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Erigga Set To Wed, Releases Pre-Wedding Photos / Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Leaked Calls Of Her Begging Prince Kpokpogri / Twerking Videos Of Actress Destiny Etiko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.