Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Anthony Adefuye: Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man From Anambra State - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anthony Adefuye: Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man From Anambra State (43079 Views)

Senator Anthony Adefuye: I Pray That Those Provoking Buhari Don’t See His Anger / Anambra Delegation Came To See Obasanjo, But He Refused To Let Them In - Adefuye / Plot To Detain Obasanjo Is Real - Fani Kayode, Releases List Of Other Targets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Adefuye: Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man From Anambra State by juman(m): 8:44am On Dec 24, 2020
Obasanjo is yoruba man.
Unless he or maybe his children claim south east after DNA test.

Humanity is one.
Re: Anthony Adefuye: Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man From Anambra State by Verysmart101: 8:45am On Dec 24, 2020
Odkosh:
Then Anambra people should come and take their son.

So Igbos have ruled for 8 years under Obasanjo.

Now it is the turn of yorubas.

Wait o

Can this be the reason the yorubas did not vote him in 1999.

But what is his father's village in Anambra. grin

My craze fall on you.Obasanjo is a yoruba demon period!!!
Re: Anthony Adefuye: Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man From Anambra State by bassman007(m): 8:46am On Dec 24, 2020
At least he is a Nigerian unlike the man currently in aso rock. With all the problems Nigeria is facing, this man's own problem is Obasanjo's ancestry.
Re: Anthony Adefuye: Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man From Anambra State by jaxxy(m): 8:50am On Dec 24, 2020
Olodo man
Re: Anthony Adefuye: Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man From Anambra State by Nobody: 8:51am On Dec 24, 2020
The ape face is the only thing he used to resemble Anambra people.
Re: Anthony Adefuye: Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man From Anambra State by harmony75: 8:55am On Dec 24, 2020
obusonjo (only badness in igbo) anywhere does it matter? Obasanjo tried he used brilliant people in his tenure that was why his time was far better!

1 Like

Re: Anthony Adefuye: Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man From Anambra State by membranus: 8:57am On Dec 24, 2020
It must be true.

That's why the Igbo people love him, and we Yarubas detest him.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Adefuye: Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man From Anambra State by Samunique(m): 8:58am On Dec 24, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

Weed sef. It just gives people confidence to be stupid.
So my late grandma too was disputed that's why she was given tribal marks abi?
What of adedibu, alaafin, olubadan?
Abeg make dem off dis guy mic!!
My Father has the same owu tribal mark, even my late grandmother inlaw did as well.
Re: Anthony Adefuye: Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man From Anambra State by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:59am On Dec 24, 2020
naptu2:
Previous thread.

Obasanjo Lied About His Origin. He Is An Ibo Man.
https://www.nairaland.com/542739/obasanjo-lied-true-origin-he

Is Igwe Onyejekwe The Father Of Obasanjo? Photo.
https://www.nairaland.com/2702439/igwe-onyejekwe-father-obasanjo-photo

But is Obasanjo truly an Igbo man sir ??. Asking because you are very vast in history.
Re: Anthony Adefuye: Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man From Anambra State by Oladeji245(m): 9:01am On Dec 24, 2020
juman:
I laugh so much.

Most of what the senators said was pure politics.
What one deduce from the interview is that yorubas dislike obasanjo so much.
or Sw APC dislikes obj so much..pls always try to be clear
Re: Anthony Adefuye: Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man From Anambra State by antzlaive(m): 9:01am On Dec 24, 2020
The family of the Obi of Onitsha
Odkosh:
Then Anambra people should come and take their son.

So Igbos have ruled for 8 years under Obasanjo.

Now it is the turn of yorubas.

Wait o

Can this be the reason the yorubas did not vote him in 1999.

But what is his father's village in Anambra. grin
Re: Anthony Adefuye: Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man From Anambra State by Openbusiness: 9:04am On Dec 24, 2020
bolaayenimo:
Where did he debunk it

Read his books. He said he's from Abeokuta, and his father's name is Amos Obasanjo. Whether he is lying or not lying, I don't know. But no surviving family of the former Obi of Ontisha in the East has come out to claim him before.
Re: Anthony Adefuye: Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man From Anambra State by naptu2: 9:05am On Dec 24, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:

But is Obasanjo truly an Igbo man sir ??. Asking because you are very vast in history.

This story was started in 2006 or 2007 by Obasanjo's enemies who wanted to mock him. There is no truth to the story. The fact that two people look alike does not necessarily mean that they are relatives. President Obasanjo also debunked the story during a book launch in 2010. However, his enemies continue to use it to mock him.

naptu2:
That issue has been flogged, overflogged and reflogged on Nairaland. If I remember correctly, it goes all the way back to 2007. I don't see what it achieves and why people keep going back to it.
Re: Anthony Adefuye: Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man From Anambra State by Ferrous(m): 9:09am On Dec 24, 2020
So, he's indirectly saying Igbos has ruled for 8yrs. Alright, it's now the turn of maybe, SS or SW
Re: Anthony Adefuye: Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man From Anambra State by Immunity04: 9:10am On Dec 24, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos 

https://www.independent.ng/obasanjo-himself-knows-he-is-an-igbo-man-from-anambra-state-adefuye-insists/
There is an iota of truth in this claim, once heard his Igbo father was once obi of Onitsha former police officer. Though OBJ has debunked this news saying its false
Re: Anthony Adefuye: Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man From Anambra State by excanny: 9:10am On Dec 24, 2020
This is a time you would need to speak up. But sadly he won't.
Re: Anthony Adefuye: Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man From Anambra State by smsinnigeria(m): 9:12am On Dec 24, 2020
I agree with you though your are brainless. I also know that Tunubu is from Kastina state where Buhari come from that's why he emptied Lagos purse to realize the ambition of his Elder brother.
Re: Anthony Adefuye: Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man From Anambra State by Nobody: 9:12am On Dec 24, 2020
UnbanEbenezar:
he ignored the south west cos the whole region combined to ensure his failure during the 1999 presidential elections but for the North, south east and South South that saw him emerge the winner.
LZAA . AchalugoNwa good morning where have you kept Helinues my lover embarassed
I'm missing him kisskiss kiss

Gbenu e soun
Yarimo is now consoling helinues and bamite in the IDP camp.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anthony Adefuye: Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man From Anambra State by HimName: 9:16am On Dec 24, 2020
This is to say na only Yoruba man nova rule this country sincere 1999.
Re: Anthony Adefuye: Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man From Anambra State by RichDaniels: 9:16am On Dec 24, 2020
Does it matter, the question is what does he recognize himself with? He doesn't consider himself Igbo. Nigeria is the only country where, someone would choose a thing and we would impose another on him. Obasanjo is a typical Yoruba man. What makes culture, isn't it people; then a person can also change his culture. Let's not confuse ourselves.
Re: Anthony Adefuye: Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man From Anambra State by PHijo(m): 9:18am On Dec 24, 2020
Something tells me this is all about 2023!
Just like the lie they told in 2015 that Jonathan had been in office for 6 years while it was actually 5 years.

If the South West is tired of Nigeria they should come out plainly. The kind of politics their elite promote can only promote violence, instability and hate.

4 Likes

Re: Anthony Adefuye: Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man From Anambra State by nthony10: 9:20am On Dec 24, 2020
All these people should please keep quiet, they were quite all these years only to start talking just to score cheap popularity. What does it matter where Obasanjo comes from, his tenure has passed.

If it's about zoning presidency to the west, we all know that you can't be President without alligning with the north so they should do the needful and stop fighting with the east.
Re: Anthony Adefuye: Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man From Anambra State by Nobody: 9:21am On Dec 24, 2020
Anambarians are beautiful compared to Ogun people,and Obasanjo looks exactly like a typical Yoruba man,so where is this mad man getting his facts from
Re: Anthony Adefuye: Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man From Anambra State by Okoroawusa: 9:22am On Dec 24, 2020
Who is this?

Oga park well...
Re: Anthony Adefuye: Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man From Anambra State by GeneralPula: 9:23am On Dec 24, 2020
[s]
Obiobidgbo14:
When elders like this man begin to run mad like this, I don't know what is the faith of the youths .I tell you this type of cheap and stupid propaganda has made it impossible for sw to win any national election.

Does he think that Buhari, APC members and in fact every other Nigerians are fools
Obasanjo did a lot for the yorubas, Ogun state speaks volume.With this kind of desperation, forget about this your self centred ambition of 2023
[/s]

What did Obasanjo do for Yoruba and Ogun state?

Ogun state was a piece of shit even when he was the president... If not for Amosun

1 Like

Re: Anthony Adefuye: Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man From Anambra State by fuke(m): 9:27am On Dec 24, 2020
annyz:
If Obasanjo is an Igbo man, from Anambra State of South East then what role did he play during Nigeria/Biafra civil war

Which family and village in Anambra State did his father come from

Your answer will reset your brain going forward.

col. Banjo was a Yoruba man but fought for Ojukwu against Fed. Govt.
Re: Anthony Adefuye: Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man From Anambra State by sylve11: 9:27am On Dec 24, 2020
zudozz:
Though this is the second time I am hearing this but no igbo man can be that ugly ps.

Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Anthony Adefuye: Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man From Anambra State by Arkmanbuddy(m): 9:27am On Dec 24, 2020
ipobarethieves:
grin dey should gather all iPOB and give dem owu tribal mark.Dat means iPOB don do their own president grin grin

You don kolo... grin grin
Re: Anthony Adefuye: Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man From Anambra State by GeneralPula: 9:28am On Dec 24, 2020
abisolagladys:

Don't mind them
What did he do
Apart from acquiring all the lands in Ogun state
Come to Sango today and you will pity we that live there

Even the bridge he did was rubbish

Him & Gbenga Daniel are a disgrace to Ogun state..

1 Like

Re: Anthony Adefuye: Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man From Anambra State by IgOga(m): 9:28am On Dec 24, 2020
Yoruba and sense sha. cool grin grin

A way to tell the North to support a real SW candidate for 2023 grin

The argument will be from the south we've had GEJ (SS), OBJ (SE grin) so now we need BAT (SW)

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Anthony Adefuye: Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man From Anambra State by Oluwaseun1995: 9:28am On Dec 24, 2020
Funniest thing I've ever heard this year
Re: Anthony Adefuye: Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man From Anambra State by HitlerGaddafi: 9:29am On Dec 24, 2020
Openbusiness:
OBJ has already debunked the story, and said it's not true. So, my own is, I don't think it is true. But what cannot be denied is that OBJ undoubtedly resembles that man a lot. OBJ is like his doppelganger version. I have met a doppelganger version of me in another State before, so it's very possible and I have seen people that look so much like people I know, and these are people that have no connection whatsoever. Guess it's one of those mysteries of life how some people look so much alike yet they are not directly biologically connected.
Lol how do you people reason. You'll make a very poor and terrible dumb judge. Because someone denied something then he's right?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

All 44 Candidates On Navy Supplementary List Under Buhari Are Northerners - SR / Tinubu Bars Pro-saraki Senator, Alasoadura, From APC Caucus Meetings-the Punch / Omojuwa Reacts To Police Shooting Charly Boy And Protesters With Water Canon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.