Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,078 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

Life is not easy ooo!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Life is not easy ooo!!! (338 Views)

He No Easy Ooo!!!!! / It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. / 13 Signs Your Life Is Centered Around Your Boyfriend And It Is Sickening (2) (3) (4)

Life is not easy ooo!!! by EdricBond: 11:00pm On Dec 23, 2020
Life no easy at all at all. wait oo you mean say Christmas na next two days? Omor, I no get Christmas outfits and no money for my account.
Guy, I don tire ooo. I'm broke, that na my point! Even to buy data sef na big problem!
No!!! Leave me!!! lemme think about my life, this is not funny any more!!!
Sometimes I dey wonder why my parents carry me come this world sef! Mtcheww sad
Someone should do something naaa, no be me born myself ooo. sad I don dey vex shaaa... Make I stop here. sad
Re: Life is not easy ooo!!! by EdricBond: 11:12pm On Dec 23, 2020
Aaaarrrrr!!!!!sad
Re: Life is not easy ooo!!! by EdricBond: 11:15pm On Dec 23, 2020
If you see me for road, just give way. A broken man is an angry man, Beware!!! sad
Re: Life is not easy ooo!!! by EdricBond: 11:19pm On Dec 23, 2020
So Christmas is next 2 days? Are u serious? Well, I thank God for the gift of life, even though I no get money sad.
Re: Life is not easy ooo!!! by EdricBond: 11:29pm On Dec 23, 2020
See you on Christmas day!!

Age Of Aquarius: Astrological Predictions For A New Century / What Was Your First Time Killing An Animal / I Aborted For Him Several Times,yet He Does