Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Does Buhari Have A Hidden Agenda Against The Southern Youths Of Nigeria? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Buhari Have A Hidden Agenda Against The Southern Youths Of Nigeria? (347 Views)

Boys From The Southern States Of Nigeria Are Mostly Undatable... / Understanding The Southern African Virgins Dance Dressing.. Video / The Youths Of This Generation Are Lost In Sexual Sin! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Buhari Have A Hidden Agenda Against The Southern Youths Of Nigeria? by The5DME(m): 10:59pm On Feb 16, 2021
Does Buhari have a hidden agenda against the southern youths of Nigeria? Why is it that all the so called EFCC raids against internet fraudsters have been directed only towards the southern youths? Are there no yahoo boys in places like kano, kaduna, Katsina or all the other nothern states?
Why was sars majorly unleashed on the southern youths? I think there's a hidden agenda behind all these. It will be really silly of us to think that there aren't any yahoo boys with tatoos, laptops and airpods also in the north but i've never vead in the news before of EFCC nabbing the fraudsters and parading them on the internet with their face on the news the way they've been doing to the southerners.

EFCC and sars majorly on the southernevs while ignoring the north. Anyone with a fully functional brain will see what is really playing out before our eyes here.

nb: before you attack me, please paste a link to a publication where a northern youth has been arrested with their face on the web for fraud. Maybe i haven't seen one before.

1 Like

Re: Does Buhari Have A Hidden Agenda Against The Southern Youths Of Nigeria? by HopeVictor(m): 11:01pm On Feb 16, 2021
The truth is that Fraud is bad and we Southerners like sharp sharp money..If to say Efcc no dey catch boys..south for don turn to another thing na..

1 Like

Re: Does Buhari Have A Hidden Agenda Against The Southern Youths Of Nigeria? by chatinent: 11:08pm On Feb 16, 2021
They do terrorism, not mere robbery.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does Buhari Have A Hidden Agenda Against The Southern Youths Of Nigeria? by tnerro1(m): 11:12pm On Feb 16, 2021
Na wa ooo, some people carry Buhari problem come romance section
Re: Does Buhari Have A Hidden Agenda Against The Southern Youths Of Nigeria? by Brian47(m): 11:13pm On Feb 16, 2021
you kinda make sense I'm from Enugu and I've lived in Kaduna my whole life (17 yrs) and I never knew anything called SARS till last year.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Buhari Have A Hidden Agenda Against The Southern Youths Of Nigeria? by providencia(m): 11:43pm On Feb 16, 2021
The north is on a mission to suppress and oppress the south. When the south was protesting against sars, the north was protesting for sars.
The southern senators was against the banning of cryto while the northern senator supported it.
During the border closure the north was open while the southern border was closed. Fvck one nigeria. If you are southerner supporting one nigeria, fvck you very much

2 Likes

Re: Does Buhari Have A Hidden Agenda Against The Southern Youths Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:00am On Feb 17, 2021
You possibly think northern Nigerians live the same life as you Southerners?
Re: Does Buhari Have A Hidden Agenda Against The Southern Youths Of Nigeria? by butterfly777(m): 4:33am On Feb 17, 2021
And you add the herders menace, and open grazing menace, and how the police and military support the aggressors against the victims.

All these can't be coincidences. There is a grand conspiracy, and I believe that man is involved in it.
Re: Does Buhari Have A Hidden Agenda Against The Southern Youths Of Nigeria? by Quality20(m): 5:21am On Feb 17, 2021
here in d north, township n city youths dont do yahoo n ritual, not even fraud of any kind. Some do crimes like fornication n smoking sha
Re: Does Buhari Have A Hidden Agenda Against The Southern Youths Of Nigeria? by providencia(m): 9:30pm On Feb 17, 2021
Quality20:
here in d north, township n city youths dont do yahoo n ritual, not even fraud of any kind. Some do crimes like fornication n smoking sha
Hows fornication and smoking a crime? This is why we must go our seperate ways

(1) (Reply)

Hello Nairalanda Can I Have A Serious Relationship Here / Have You Ever Felt Like You Were Not Good Enough No Matter What? Watch This! / Nigerian Lady Throws A Party To Celebrate Her Divorce (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.