Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Pls Help,i Think..... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help,i Think..... (383 Views)

Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. / Help! I Am In Love With Her Man. / Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life (2) (3) (4)

Pls Help,i Think..... by Nobody: 11:34pm On Dec 23, 2020
have not been online for like 3 months now,as i bought a new phone today,i download whatsapp,what i saw is Your WhatsApp Number is banned,please what can cause this,i have no idea at all.

don't be angry i just need help urgently,i know this is not the place to post this.
Re: Pls Help,i Think..... by EdricBond: 11:36pm On Dec 23, 2020
G boys don chop yousad!!! Happy Christmas in addy.
Re: Pls Help,i Think..... by Nobody: 11:45pm On Dec 23, 2020
EdricBond:
G boys don chop yousad!!! Happy Christmas in addy.
no money for my account,so how?
Re: Pls Help,i Think..... by EdricBond: 11:49pm On Dec 23, 2020
dancok:
no money for my account,so how?
You won't understand, everything no be about money. They also need to hide their identity!!!
Re: Pls Help,i Think..... by Nobody: 11:55pm On Dec 23, 2020
EdricBond:
You won't understand, everything no be about money. They also need to hide their identity!!!
pls what do u suggest i can do now,that impersonation is even my fear.
Re: Pls Help,i Think..... by Nobody: 11:56pm On Dec 23, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr Ogbeni send an email to whatsapp
pls where can i see their email?
Re: Pls Help,i Think..... by Fuckhypocrite: 8:32am On Dec 24, 2020
dancok:
pls where can i see their email?
ask goggle

If it's gbwhatsapp or business act na so dem dey ban act anyhow jare
That's y i only use normal wasap

Whc kind of wasap are u usin?
Re: Pls Help,i Think..... by Nobody: 10:00am On Dec 24, 2020
Fuckhypocrite:
ask goggle
If it's gbwhatsapp or business act na so dem dey ban act anyhow jare That's y i only use normal wasap
Whc kind of wasap are u usin?
regular one,thanks have mail them.

Leaving Nairaland!!! / Ladies, Which Stage Is D Most Difficult? / Hauwa, Wife Of Adam Nuru: "I’m Still With My Beloved Husband"