Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,827 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Hauwa, Wife Of Adam Nuru: "I’m Still With My Beloved Husband" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hauwa, Wife Of Adam Nuru: "I’m Still With My Beloved Husband" (377 Views)

My Bride Price Is $15m Because I’m Still A Virgin – Popular Lawyer, Ifunanya / Royal Breakfast For A Beloved Husband / Wife Of Nigerian Doctor Arrested For Having Sex With Her Student In The U.S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hauwa, Wife Of Adam Nuru: "I’m Still With My Beloved Husband" by happysharing: 2:23pm On Jan 16, 2021
In the statement titled, “I’m still with my Beloved Husband”, which was made available to THISDAY, Hauwa described the publication as “malicious and a deliberate falsehood,” asserting that she is still very much with her husband.

Hauwa stated:

“Following several calls from well-meaning family members and friends over a malicious publication and deliberate falsehood that I have packed out of my matrimonial home, I want to clarify for the avoidance of doubt that I am still very much with my husband."

For more revelations get full story here: https://www.nairagent.com/hauwa-adam-nuru-our-divorce-fake-news

(1) (Reply)

The Cheapest Way To Shop ASOS & Fashionnova From Nigeria - Registration Is FREE / The Truth About Young Ladies / Wechat For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.