Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,796 members, 7,820,794 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Nairalander's Pls What Type Of Skill Will You Advise Your Junior Bro To Learn - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalander's Pls What Type Of Skill Will You Advise Your Junior Bro To Learn (794 Views)

Have Your Junior Sibling Beaten You Before? Come In / My Junior Bro Is In Deep Poo / Nairalander's Pls Help... I Dont Want To Go Nuts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalander's Pls What Type Of Skill Will You Advise Your Junior Bro To Learn by OGWILLS123: 11:48pm On Dec 23, 2020
Am really confuse guys cry
Am 18 years old and next year is making me 19.
I left secondary school last year and I don't have any intention of going to university for now, I want to be financially independent before I think of university, I don't
just like turning to people for help when any financial needs
rises.
That why my Top 1 goal for 2021 is to make sure
I acquired one good skill that will empower me for life. but the problem now
is am confuse on which skill to pick.

So please can any one suggest any highly lucrative skill
for me. I don't want any skill that will be taking much time
b4 I find client. I need a highly demanding skill please.

Thanks cool
Your contribution will be highly appreciated

1 Like

Re: Nairalander's Pls What Type Of Skill Will You Advise Your Junior Bro To Learn by sanity12(m): 11:50pm On Dec 23, 2020
What ever comes from your heart
Re: Nairalander's Pls What Type Of Skill Will You Advise Your Junior Bro To Learn by OGWILLS123: 11:52pm On Dec 23, 2020
sanity12:
What ever comes from your heart
Am just I confuse on which skill to pick sir cry
Re: Nairalander's Pls What Type Of Skill Will You Advise Your Junior Bro To Learn by fati2001(m): 12:16am On Dec 24, 2020
OGWILLS123:
I left secondary school last year and I don't have any intention of going to university for now, I want to be financially independent before I think of university, I don't
rises.

Thanks cool

any skill you wish to learn...
Re: Nairalander's Pls What Type Of Skill Will You Advise Your Junior Bro To Learn by Nazgul: 12:17am On Dec 24, 2020
Learn programming languages

Learn fashion design

If you don't have capital for the two above,

Learn barbing

Welding

Trading.

Good luck.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander's Pls What Type Of Skill Will You Advise Your Junior Bro To Learn by Fuckhypocrite: 12:17am On Dec 24, 2020
Go and learn vulganizer for baba chwukudi place
Re: Nairalander's Pls What Type Of Skill Will You Advise Your Junior Bro To Learn by Mgbadike80: 12:28am On Dec 24, 2020
Plumbing followed by other construction trades.
Re: Nairalander's Pls What Type Of Skill Will You Advise Your Junior Bro To Learn by Nobody: 1:25am On Dec 24, 2020
learn diving..

no be towtow diving o abeg

Re: Nairalander's Pls What Type Of Skill Will You Advise Your Junior Bro To Learn by Ever8090: 1:48am On Dec 24, 2020
SmellySperm:
learn diving..

no be towtow diving o abeg
you have just committed another sin again...very soon your page go full

Re: Nairalander's Pls What Type Of Skill Will You Advise Your Junior Bro To Learn by IamFINESSE: 1:59am On Dec 24, 2020
OGWILLS123:
rises.

Thanks cool

Try bombing

Come and thank me later
Re: Nairalander's Pls What Type Of Skill Will You Advise Your Junior Bro To Learn by Etinosa1234: 2:27am On Dec 24, 2020
Weren't u learning programming b4 or u ran away?
Re: Nairalander's Pls What Type Of Skill Will You Advise Your Junior Bro To Learn by Nobody: 6:25am On Dec 24, 2020
Learn copyrighting
Programming
Graphic design.
For more enquiries..you can message through the WhatsApp number on my signature
Re: Nairalander's Pls What Type Of Skill Will You Advise Your Junior Bro To Learn by Nobody: 8:37am On Dec 24, 2020
Ever8090:
you have just committed another sin again...very soon your page go full
I don't care man

Re: Nairalander's Pls What Type Of Skill Will You Advise Your Junior Bro To Learn by olusegun60036: 8:52am On Dec 24, 2020
Learn copyrightingProgrammingGraphic design.For more enquiries..you can message through the WhatsApp number on my signature
Re: Nairalander's Pls What Type Of Skill Will You Advise Your Junior Bro To Learn by BigDawsNet: 9:27am On Dec 24, 2020
OGWILLS123:
rises.

Thanks cool

Digital Skills of course

Programming (Software Development)

After 2 years of hard learning

You can thank me
Re: Nairalander's Pls What Type Of Skill Will You Advise Your Junior Bro To Learn by tobechi74: 9:41am On Dec 24, 2020
OGWILLS123:

Am just I confuse on which skill to pick sir cry

Give us five option,based on your likes, we will narrow it down
Re: Nairalander's Pls What Type Of Skill Will You Advise Your Junior Bro To Learn by OGWILLS123: 9:55pm On Dec 24, 2020
tobechi74:

Give us five option,based on your likes, we will narrow it down
1. Programming followed by Ethical hacking (Not for malicious use ooh abeg )
But sir you see the above mentioned skill need steady and focused learning, not something that you will be learning and at the same time thinking of what to eat where to get money for subscription and the rest.
So I needed a skill for now to settle my financial need then I can focused all my mind on the above mentioned skill.
So I like anything about computer Programming, hacking, AI and the rest.
Thanks I hope you understand my point
Re: Nairalander's Pls What Type Of Skill Will You Advise Your Junior Bro To Learn by Nobody: 1:48am On Jan 19, 2021
You are lucky, you are becoming 19
I'm turning 21 in six months and I don't have Any idea on what to do with my life
Re: Nairalander's Pls What Type Of Skill Will You Advise Your Junior Bro To Learn by Drella(m): 10:44pm On Feb 20, 2021
xoftcore:
I'm turning 21 in six months and I don't have Any idea on what to do with my life

Clap for yourself!
Re: Nairalander's Pls What Type Of Skill Will You Advise Your Junior Bro To Learn by Nobody: 10:56pm On Feb 20, 2021
While Am True With My Training At Your Age
Re: Nairalander's Pls What Type Of Skill Will You Advise Your Junior Bro To Learn by oluwafemiabioye(f): 11:03pm On Feb 20, 2021
xoftcore:

Its not too late for you, at the age of 25 after my university degree I still went and learnt tailoring in fact last year during the outbreak I went to learn how to print using MO Heldinberg machine 4 colour although I know graphics design before then, I thought myself and within that period even uptil now am still running my msc.
So its not to late, just devote your time and you will be happy you did.

(1) (Reply)

"These Kind Of Guys Are The Most Dreadful Redpillers" / My Nysc Love Story / Warehouse needed on isolo... Seen seen seen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.