Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:51 AM

My Junior Bro Is In Deep Poo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Junior Bro Is In Deep Poo (5718 Views)

Help!! My Twin Bro Is No Longer Calling Me On Phone / My Junior Sister Is Gay / Lady Covers Her Nose, Watches Her Man Poo Inside Toilet In Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Junior Bro Is In Deep Poo by balosammy(m): 5:00pm On May 03, 2019
good afternoon great nairalanders

yesterday as I was relaxing jejely , my phone rang and it's my dad calling me ..I picked up and he said there is a good news for u and I was like money don come...then he spill out what makes my heart jump out of my bod, he said (YOUR JUNIOR BROTHER HAS IMPREGNATED A GIRL) ...I was so weak when I heard that ...mind u my junior brother is 22 while the girl is 18-19, he works where they pay him peanut and he preparing for school next year .... I was so surprised and very angry at same time, surprisingly the girl has been pregnant since three months ago and she didn't know. when her mother discovered this she just took the girl to my mum's shop and they discussed everything together. I didn't know thier outcome yet . though my dad said as a Christian family he can't allow abortion

am very confused ryt now I don't even know what to do because am just thinking of the boy's future ...won't this be an obstacle for his future ?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Junior Bro Is In Deep Poo by Yakade(m): 5:02pm On May 03, 2019
balosammy:

yesterday as I was relaxing jejely , my phone rang and it's my dad calling me ..I picked up and he said there is a good news for u and I was like money don come...then he spill out what makes my heart jump out of my bod, he said (YOUR JUNIOR BROTHER HAS IMPREGNATED A GIRL) ...I was so weak when I heard that ...mind u my junior brother is 22 while the girl is 18-19, he works where they pay him peanut and he preparing for school next year .... I was so surprised and very angry at same time, surprisingly the girl has been pregnant since three months ago and she didn't know. when her mother discovered this she just took the girl to my mum's shop and they discussed everything together. I didn't know thier outcome yet . though my dad said as a Christian family he can't allow abortion

am very confused ryt now I don't even know what to do because am just thinking of the boy's future ...won't this be an obstacle for his future ?
you are in poo not your brother

73 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Junior Bro Is In Deep Poo by SUPERPACK: 5:03pm On May 03, 2019
Which obstacle? Did the girl rape him or what.
Re: My Junior Bro Is In Deep Poo by TrollKiller(m): 5:04pm On May 03, 2019
balosammy:

I sell pampers, baby powder, baby cream and soap and other baby provision.. We also supply in bulk.

Call
Congrats. The family just got bigger

108 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Junior Bro Is In Deep Poo by balosammy(m): 5:05pm On May 03, 2019
Yakade:
nah u know
Re: My Junior Bro Is In Deep Poo by balosammy(m): 5:06pm On May 03, 2019
TrollKiller:

I sell pampers, baby powder, baby cream and soap and other baby provision.. We also supply in bulk.

Call 07012412319

chaiii
u will wicked oo
suppy for free nah

am not just happy

9 Likes

Re: My Junior Bro Is In Deep Poo by Nobody: 5:09pm On May 03, 2019
oh boy for your sanity and peace of mind, don't carry this matter on your head because worry and hypertension will just kill you

Did you impregnate any girl? No! Are you about to be a baby daddy? No! Are you the one about to have his entire life thrown off balance? No!

You brother is a grown ass man and he made his own choices. Allow him to handle it how he likes, don't give yourself unnecessary headache over another person's wahala. This life is too short to be carrying someone else's burden when your own burden is also there. After all he did not inform you when he put his unprotected prick into his girlfriend's hole and release sperm inside her.

Just live your own life and continue your own hustle. They should deal with their problems themselves.

8 Likes

Re: My Junior Bro Is In Deep Poo by TrollKiller(m): 5:13pm On May 03, 2019
balosammy:

chaiii
u will wicked oo
suppy for free nah

am not just happy
Lalasticlala can help you.
Re: My Junior Bro Is In Deep Poo by lilmax(m): 5:15pm On May 03, 2019
you worry about a 22 year old fool?
Re: My Junior Bro Is In Deep Poo by CrazyPros: 5:22pm On May 03, 2019
TrollKiller:

Call 07012412319

Patronize am sharp sharp grin cheesy cool

2 Likes

Re: My Junior Bro Is In Deep Poo by balosammy(m): 5:25pm On May 03, 2019
CruellaDeVil:
oh boy for your sanity and peace of mind, don't carry this matter on your head because worry and hypertension will just kill you

Did you impregnate any girl? No! Are you about to be a baby daddy? No! Are you the one about to have his entire life thrown off balance? No!

You brother is a grown ass man and he made his own choices. Allow him to handle it how he likes, don't give yourself unnecessary headache over another person's wahala. This life is too short to be carrying someone else's burden when your own burden is also there. After all he did not inform you when he put his unprotected prick into his girlfriend's hole and release sperm inside her.

Just live your own life and continue your own hustle. They should deal with their problems themselves.

thanks so much
even my elder brother is not worried at all
is just i am the only one that care for all of my junior ones they talk to only me

1 Like

Re: My Junior Bro Is In Deep Poo by balosammy(m): 5:26pm On May 03, 2019
lilmax:
you worry about a 22 year old fool?

like seriously am waiting to see him face to face so I can call him that fool also
Re: My Junior Bro Is In Deep Poo by luvyaself95(m): 5:28pm On May 03, 2019
TrollKiller:

Call 07012412319
cheesy grin grin Business don come
Re: My Junior Bro Is In Deep Poo by ImaIma1(f): 5:33pm On May 03, 2019
Please allow him continue being a man. He is man enough to straff and impregnate. Let him take responsibility too. From his peanuts, allow him cater for them.

If you start taking his responsibility, he will have another baby for you to take care of. I don't even know why you are worried you are not the "impregnator" and neither are you his father. The good news should be for your dad

6 Likes

Re: My Junior Bro Is In Deep Poo by Nobody: 5:35pm On May 03, 2019
he has chosen his path to success, when he start reaping the fruits of his womb, I hope you wouldn't be envious of him. if you are yet to give birth, just bury your head in shame

1 Like

Re: My Junior Bro Is In Deep Poo by logan2(m): 5:35pm On May 03, 2019
TrollKiller:

Call 07012412319
. cheesy grin cheesy cheesy wink
Re: My Junior Bro Is In Deep Poo by balosammy(m): 5:39pm On May 03, 2019
ImaIma1:
Please allow him continue being a man. He is man enough to straff and impregnate. Let him take responsibility too. From his peanuts, allow him cater for them.

If you start taking his responsibility, he will have another baby for you to take care of. I don't even know why you are worried you are not the "impregnator" and neither are you his father. The good news should be for your dad

thanks man
Re: My Junior Bro Is In Deep Poo by richidinho(m): 6:10pm On May 03, 2019
balosammy:

mum even own a shop and u are a jumia senior sales representative
Re: My Junior Bro Is In Deep Poo by faithfull18(f): 6:10pm On May 03, 2019
Oma307:
he has chosen his path to success, when he start reaping the fruits of his womb, I hope you wouldn't be envious of him. if you are yet to give birth, just bury your head in shame
Seriously Are you on something?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Junior Bro Is In Deep Poo by Nobody: 6:14pm On May 03, 2019
faithfull18:
he said he needed advice na, or no be advice again
Re: My Junior Bro Is In Deep Poo by frozen70(f): 6:21pm On May 03, 2019
balosammy:

In life we learn from others and the less serious one's, want to be victims of such

If the girl can be courageous enough to keep the pregnancy until her mum detects it, let her have the baby

Your brother on his own part will suffer it too

Its either they marry themselves or they separate when the time comes

Until we Lear to be discipline and serious with our future, we will continue to make mistakes

1 Like

Re: My Junior Bro Is In Deep Poo by Nobody: 6:32pm On May 03, 2019
if this was GAME OF THRONES, ur brother will be Tyrion and the dumb girl will be Shae.
Re: My Junior Bro Is In Deep Poo by femmoy(m): 6:36pm On May 03, 2019
balosammy:

like seriously am waiting to see him face to face
so I can call him that fool also

Guy free the guy (ur junior bro),I believe everything in this life has been predestined by God to happen like that and if I must say,though he wouldn't find it easy,but it's a blessing in disguise....no pain,no gain,remember?

1 Like

Re: My Junior Bro Is In Deep Poo by duvetmaster: 6:36pm On May 03, 2019
Guy your younger brother don pregnant woman, and your Dad said it is a good news.

You never want marry or pregnant your own but na you dey feed your so called "Junior" brother.

You need to Man up bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Junior Bro Is In Deep Poo by dview001(m): 6:42pm On May 03, 2019
how do you know it's your brother that impregnated her?....was he the only one Fvcking her?..how will a girl just walk up to you and says she's pregnant and you'll feel bothered

2 Likes

Re: My Junior Bro Is In Deep Poo by obojememe: 7:33pm On May 03, 2019
no cause for alarm
Re: My Junior Bro Is In Deep Poo by balosammy(m): 7:37pm On May 03, 2019
richidinho:
mum even own a shop and u are a jumia senior sales representative
this one go check all my life history Sha well-done sir
am still hustling for my life tho
Re: My Junior Bro Is In Deep Poo by balosammy(m): 7:38pm On May 03, 2019
faithfull18:
like seriously �
Re: My Junior Bro Is In Deep Poo by Joystark(f): 8:15pm On May 03, 2019
Yakade:

Kai... Nairaland. Lol!

1 Like

Re: My Junior Bro Is In Deep Poo by Joystark(f): 8:17pm On May 03, 2019
TrollKiller:

Call 07012412319

Lol... See advert.
Re: My Junior Bro Is In Deep Poo by gizane(m): 8:43pm On May 03, 2019
balosammy:

I have a feeling this Op is talking about himself, who is with me?
Re: My Junior Bro Is In Deep Poo by balosammy(m): 8:48pm On May 03, 2019
gizane:
I have a feeling this Op is talking about himself, who is with me?

u are alone
read d story very well

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys, Have You Been In This Position Before? / Picture Of The Lady With Biggest Butt In The World / The Amount Of Single Women In Nija In There 30s Is Rising

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.