Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,292 members, 7,818,988 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

Ladies How Comfortable Will You Be Wearing This On Your First Date.? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies How Comfortable Will You Be Wearing This On Your First Date.? (7681 Views)

Ladies, How Comfortable Are You Dating Or Marrying A Cultist? / How Comfortable Are You Dating A Guy Of So Many Sisters / "Guys, If You Are Wearing This Kind Of Boxers In 2018, You Are Cancelled" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies How Comfortable Will You Be Wearing This On Your First Date.? by Rugaria: 10:38am On Dec 24, 2020
Choi!
Kom and see nri nwa ooo
Re: Ladies How Comfortable Will You Be Wearing This On Your First Date.? by HolyMakanaki(m): 10:43am On Dec 24, 2020
My Eyes Will Stay Glued To That Xtra Large Water Melons
Re: Ladies How Comfortable Will You Be Wearing This On Your First Date.? by Akinbahm(m): 11:17am On Dec 24, 2020
fati2001:

wahala for people with small boob like me.

Make I chase wahala this morning.

No wonder your comment towards men are always bitter sorry ehn guys wey no like bwess go come your way. cool
Re: Ladies How Comfortable Will You Be Wearing This On Your First Date.? by fati2001(m): 11:25am On Dec 24, 2020
Akinbahm:

Make I chase wahala this morning.

No wonder your comment towards men are always bitter sorry ehn guys wey no like bwess go come your way. cool

like I care!

so far I'm completed from head to toe...

oh, but men comments towards women are always sweet Abi?

you better save ur sorry in ur pocket cus you gonna need it someday.

Re: Ladies How Comfortable Will You Be Wearing This On Your First Date.? by Nobody: 11:41am On Dec 24, 2020
Dayoebe:

Don't personalized community product.

Don't be selfish

Because yours is not as succulent as this Don't worry, we will manage the fallen heroes
oh sorry bro,I forgot i was dealing with the vagina peoplegrin
Re: Ladies How Comfortable Will You Be Wearing This On Your First Date.? by HomerTimpson: 11:49am On Dec 24, 2020
those cars thou
Re: Ladies How Comfortable Will You Be Wearing This On Your First Date.? by BanevsJoker(m): 1:47pm On Dec 24, 2020
Kiddogarcia:
What can I say, than remind you that we are your best plug for everything sexual enhancement
At first glance I read harassment. Na wah.
Re: Ladies How Comfortable Will You Be Wearing This On Your First Date.? by czarr(m): 3:27pm On Dec 24, 2020
Dayoebe:

Can you swear with your boyfriend's ball that the heroes has not fallen
are they still heroes if they have fallen?
Re: Ladies How Comfortable Will You Be Wearing This On Your First Date.? by Kiddogarcia(m): 4:34pm On Dec 24, 2020
BanevsJoker:

At first glance I read harassment. Na wah.
I'm finding it hard to comprehend what you wrote ooo
Re: Ladies How Comfortable Will You Be Wearing This On Your First Date.? by BanevsJoker(m): 4:37pm On Dec 24, 2020
Kiddogarcia:
I'm finding it hard to comprehend what you wrote ooo
The last word in your post...instead of "enhancement", I read "harassment".
Re: Ladies How Comfortable Will You Be Wearing This On Your First Date.? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Dec 24, 2020
why not wear nice jean with T shirt on ur first date with a guy.u dont need to expose ur assets except maybe its a runz engagement though cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Comfortable Will You Be Wearing This On Your First Date.? by Kiddogarcia(m): 5:47pm On Dec 24, 2020
BanevsJoker:

The last word in your post...instead of "enhancement", I read "harassment".
I understand bro, this worries of this present day Nigeria is enough to read wrongly at the first glance bro
Re: Ladies How Comfortable Will You Be Wearing This On Your First Date.? by emmy512: 8:41pm On Dec 24, 2020
As far as she no wear those pods I'm ok.
But it depends where I'm taking her to.
Re: Ladies How Comfortable Will You Be Wearing This On Your First Date.? by Akinbahm(m): 12:09am On Dec 25, 2020
fati2001:

like I care!

so far I'm completed from head to toe...

oh, but men comments towards women are always sweet Abi?

you better save ur sorry in ur pocket cus you gonna need it someday.

Need it for what exactly?
Re: Ladies How Comfortable Will You Be Wearing This On Your First Date.? by Dayoebe(m): 3:51am On Dec 25, 2020
czarr:
are they still heroes if they have fallen?
They were heroes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Testing Your Partner's Fidelity With Your Friend. / See The Latest Thing In Town Ladies Are Using To Deceive Guys / "With Your Red Pant": Fans Tell Tacha As She Twerks In Underwear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.