Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

"With Your Red Pant": Fans Tell Tacha As She Twerks In Underwear - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "With Your Red Pant": Fans Tell Tacha As She Twerks In Underwear (7678 Views)

Female Barber In Underwear Twerks For Customer While Barbing (photos) / Lady Promotes 'Main Chick' Song In Underwear, Blasted By Nigerians (photos) / Slay Queen Cooks & Twerks In Kitchen, 'daddy' Eats On Her Backside As She Twerks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"With Your Red Pant": Fans Tell Tacha As She Twerks In Underwear by GistMore5: 8:03pm On Jun 09, 2019
GistMore.com

Instagram influencer, Symply Tacha is at it again as she twerks vigorously in underwear.

See fans reactions and watch video below...

Watch video
http://gistmore.com/with-your-red-pant-fans-tell-tacha-as-she-twerks-in-underwear

Lalasticlala

3 Likes

Re: "With Your Red Pant": Fans Tell Tacha As She Twerks In Underwear by GistMore5: 8:04pm On Jun 09, 2019

Re: "With Your Red Pant": Fans Tell Tacha As She Twerks In Underwear by GistMore5: 8:08pm On Jun 09, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: "With Your Red Pant": Fans Tell Tacha As She Twerks In Underwear by Liliyann(f): 8:20pm On Jun 09, 2019
As you prepare to sleep tonight, ask yourself this question; If i die today, where will your soul go to? undecided

God has given us the right to make decisions, either good or bad!
Tomorrow may be too late!

Jesus is the only way out! cool

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "With Your Red Pant": Fans Tell Tacha As She Twerks In Underwear by delugajackson: 8:23pm On Jun 09, 2019
There's nothing to see here that has not been seen by my na.ked eyes.

She's not the first to engage in online-whoring and will definately not be the last.

6 Likes

Re: "With Your Red Pant": Fans Tell Tacha As She Twerks In Underwear by CANlBUS(m): 8:41pm On Jun 09, 2019
Next time before you twerk,have a roof over your house so you don't have to wear sunglasses inside it.

3 Likes

Re: "With Your Red Pant": Fans Tell Tacha As She Twerks In Underwear by fuckingAyaya(m): 8:58pm On Jun 09, 2019
I nearly committed suicide but this post saved my life wow cool post thanks for sharing

1 Like

Re: "With Your Red Pant": Fans Tell Tacha As She Twerks In Underwear by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jun 09, 2019
guys let dem continue hoeing, let's all focus on the money

2 Likes

Re: "With Your Red Pant": Fans Tell Tacha As She Twerks In Underwear by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jun 09, 2019
Dis one don twerk out her unforseen destiny finish..
See her red pant cardi b own smiley
Where's lalasticlala sef!

Re: "With Your Red Pant": Fans Tell Tacha As She Twerks In Underwear by tosinornottosin: 10:06pm On Jun 09, 2019
fuckingAyaya:
I nearly committed suicide but this post saved my life wow cool post thanks for sharing

Re: "With Your Red Pant": Fans Tell Tacha As She Twerks In Underwear by tosinornottosin: 10:07pm On Jun 09, 2019
Hold on first, how did this people pass AdSense verification. And do people actually visit their blog just to read thrash
Re: "With Your Red Pant": Fans Tell Tacha As She Twerks In Underwear by emapraiz(m): 10:22pm On Jun 09, 2019
see what joblessness is causing
Re: "With Your Red Pant": Fans Tell Tacha As She Twerks In Underwear by Burgerlomo: 11:25pm On Jun 09, 2019
Nonsense shocked

Re: "With Your Red Pant": Fans Tell Tacha As She Twerks In Underwear by Fuqman(m): 6:50am On Jun 10, 2019
Keep hyping irrelevant bulls*t.. Smh.
Re: "With Your Red Pant": Fans Tell Tacha As She Twerks In Underwear by Junior234: 8:46am On Jun 10, 2019
Jobless youth tongue
Re: "With Your Red Pant": Fans Tell Tacha As She Twerks In Underwear by GistMore9: 9:20am On Jun 10, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: "With Your Red Pant": Fans Tell Tacha As She Twerks In Underwear by jaszplus12(m): 2:57pm On Jun 10, 2019
Hope her parents feel good about this! I wonder if her father or uncles will have a hard on just watching it!
Ok... I'm not sure I should say something her anyway after all...wetin I sabiiiiiiiiiiii.....
Re: "With Your Red Pant": Fans Tell Tacha As She Twerks In Underwear by carter009(m): 3:15pm On Jun 10, 2019
This is they first Time you said something reasonable.
Liliyann:
As you prepare to sleep tonight, ask yourself this question; If i die today, where will your soul go to? undecided

God has given us the right to make decisions, either good or bad!
Tomorrow may be too late!

Jesus is the only way out! cool
Re: "With Your Red Pant": Fans Tell Tacha As She Twerks In Underwear by Fortunex9(m): 4:35pm On Jun 10, 2019
Chimamanda Adiche Is She Not your mate bringing good name to our country , but u olodo dancing in your stupidity

(1) (Reply)

Is There Anything In This World That Feels Better Than Sex? / Ladies How Comfortable Will You Be Wearing This On Your First Date.? / This Girl Go Sabi The Thing Wella....(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.