Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,137 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Zodwa Wabantu Causes Stir As Parade Her Raw Huge Derriere On Social Media [watch - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Zodwa Wabantu Causes Stir As Parade Her Raw Huge Derriere On Social Media [watch (1476 Views)

Fans Left Shocked As Zodwa Wabantu Cleans Her House Pantyless / ”I Will Remain A Prostitute Until Death Comes”– South African Star Zodwa Wabantu / South African Pantless Dancer Zodwa Wabantu Exposes Her Vagina In Racy New Image (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zodwa Wabantu Causes Stir As Parade Her Raw Huge Derriere On Social Media [watch by Gistlobby: 7:43am On Dec 24, 2020
South African socialite, Zodwa Wabantu, is still causing men sleepless nights with her famous derriere that has earned her over 1 million followers on Instagram.

Zodwa who is known for her dislike for und3rwear has left tongues wagging after she shared a video of herself flaunting bare gargantuan derriere.

Speaking on her dislike for und3rwear recently, the 38-year old said:

“The und€rwear thing is my choice and I don’t understand why people are so upset.

“There are Christians who do much worse things behind closed doors, I will never wear a panty”.

Zodwa Wabantu makes a living through her big behind and so, she has to take care of it.

Check out the video below:
https://gistlobby.com.ng/2020/12/24/zodwa-wabantu-causes-stir-as-parade-her-raw-huge-derriere-on-social-media-watch/

Cc: lalasticlala, mynd44

Re: Zodwa Wabantu Causes Stir As Parade Her Raw Huge Derriere On Social Media [watch by FirstSon01: 7:45am On Dec 24, 2020
Her life, her choices.
Re: Zodwa Wabantu Causes Stir As Parade Her Raw Huge Derriere On Social Media [watch by Cubana06: 7:47am On Dec 24, 2020
Mtcheew! who this kind of thing dey move
Re: Zodwa Wabantu Causes Stir As Parade Her Raw Huge Derriere On Social Media [watch by DukeJoe17: 7:54am On Dec 24, 2020
stop wondering why almost all women are trying to go nude because you should before now know that someone will always advertise what they have to offer;
Dangote do advertise cement and salt
Garba shehu do advertise APC
Davido do advertise DMW
So now you know why girls are bold enough to advertise their nudity.

terrible creatures everywhere.
Re: Zodwa Wabantu Causes Stir As Parade Her Raw Huge Derriere On Social Media [watch by Zanotty(m): 8:12am On Dec 24, 2020
Last I checked buhari is still clueless
Re: Zodwa Wabantu Causes Stir As Parade Her Raw Huge Derriere On Social Media [watch by doggedfighter(f): 8:27am On Dec 24, 2020
Congratulations

(1) (Reply)

How To Browse Unlimitedly For Free On Glo / Nature Is About To Destroy My 5 Years Relationship - Shallow P Vs Long P / S!£x T!@pe Of Popular Nigeria Actor – Godwin L!£@ks Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.