Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,880 members, 7,817,594 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Nairaland Christmas Giveaway 2020 - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nairaland Christmas Giveaway 2020 (9668 Views)

Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition) / Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2018 Edition) / Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2017 Edition) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway 2020 by gowonmaharajah(m): 9:50am On Dec 25, 2020
miracood:
Hello, I'm interested, already sent u an email

Pocohantas
coolcrumb master.
grin
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway 2020 by tens4real(m): 10:14am On Dec 25, 2020
pocohantas:
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE APPLYING;

NOTE: As always, I won’t do the crediting of the said amount, I don’t ever do that. I won’t even do the picking alone. A close friend who is a Nlder helps me with that.

Thanks for your cooperation... kiss kiss

Meanwhile, application is closed. It is Christmas day already.
I pray i am not late thank you so much ma, am interested and i have send you a pm
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway 2020 by femi4: 10:21am On Dec 25, 2020
I m interested
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway 2020 by graciamore(f): 10:44am On Dec 25, 2020
pocohantas:

NOTE: As always, I won’t do the crediting of the said amount, I don’t ever do that. I won’t even do the picking alone. A close friend who is a Nlder helps me with that.

ma in the spirit if Christmas of forgiveness and love please am late forgive me and remember me ma...Merry Christmas
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway 2020 by TodayNAlways: 10:54am On Dec 25, 2020
pocohantas:

Please be fair in your selection. I was among the first 5-7 people that showed interest in the giveaway. I also sent you a PM. DO NOT PASS ME BY PLEASE.
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway 2020 by Ouchbabe(f): 11:12am On Dec 25, 2020
pocohantas:

Queen Poko, u sent me a mail and I have replied you. God bless you
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway 2020 by 7evenT7: 11:36am On Dec 25, 2020
Ouchbabe:

Queen Poko, u sent me a mail and I have replied you. God bless you
cc Blowcode.. It's a woman's world as you said.

This one comment almost at dawn this morning and has gotten reply...

And she has less than 180 posts.. But most guys from yesterday are still hanging...

Our eyes go soon open no worry
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway 2020 by bjprodint(f): 11:51am On Dec 25, 2020
pocohantas:
My bank has decided to frustrate me, today of all days. Na me and phone dey struggle since I wake. grin grin

I am still trying...
ogamba joyce munachiso 0030645881 Acess bank
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway 2020 by tens4real(m): 12:05pm On Dec 25, 2020
pocohantas:
My bank has decided to frustrate me, today of all days. Na me and phone dey struggle since I wake. grin grin

I am still trying...
have send a pm thanks ma.
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway 2020 by olaoyekemi(f): 12:40pm On Dec 25, 2020
pocohantas:

I am still trying...
Good afternoon ma, I don't know how PM works, please consider me ma. I pray& hope God use you to put smile on my face. Merry Christmas.
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway 2020 by hstar: 12:56pm On Dec 25, 2020
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway 2020 by TodayNAlways: 1:49pm On Dec 25, 2020
pocohantas:

I am still trying...

Ok ma. Thanks.
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway 2020 by MrToothBrush: 2:03pm On Dec 25, 2020
MrToothBrush:
kiss

Cc pocohantas good afternoon and how was your trip. Hope you had a safe journey.

Please I can't remember the password to my email and I have been trying to enter all to no avail. I was among the first posters ma.

Please if I am chosen my email that I am able to access is mrtoothbrush234@gmail.com
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway 2020 by pocohantas(f): 2:39pm On Dec 25, 2020
Please, I am not the one picking the beneficiaries. I said it and I was serious about it.

For the people I have gotten their account numbers, be patient with me. I have done everything possible to move the money and it isn’t going through. I am about going to an ATM to do the transfer. That is my last resort at this point.

No one gets picked because he/she commented first. There is a triage. If you have a job, you will agree with me that students and struggling people/families need the money more- even if they commented LAST.

6 Likes

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway 2020 by Nobody: 2:42pm On Dec 25, 2020
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway 2020 by OscarJaden(m): 2:56pm On Dec 25, 2020
pocohantas:
Please, I am not the one picking the beneficiaries. I said it and I was serious about it.

I have never been lucky when it comes to your giveaway

even this one I was the second person that quoted and sent you an email yesterday yet you haven't replied it but since you said you are not the one selecting the beneficiaries

I pray the person incharge will consider me
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway 2020 by Nobody: 3:16pm On Dec 25, 2020
Poco, I've been observing your monicker for quite some time now. You're really a very kind hearted lady, intelligent too. God bless and reward all you do.

I hope to have a charity foundation someday, when that time comes, I'll likely contact you.

More grace ma'am, keep doing what you do.

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway 2020 by EmekaBlue(m): 3:29pm On Dec 25, 2020
Waiting for the result
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway 2020 by Kenny242(m): 3:42pm On Dec 25, 2020
Pocohantas
Interested

Student
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway 2020 by pocohantas(f): 4:24pm On Dec 25, 2020
Waynetee, illicit, TifannyJ, AnuofGod, Orente21... I sent you guys messages, no response after hours.

I mentioned your usernames here because you also quoted me here. For the others that I sent and they haven’t responded, if I give all out- I am sorry I can’t undo it.

I have started crediting slowly. Slowly because network is a mess. If you sent me a PM or commented on this thread and got 10k, it came from this thread.
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway 2020 by Orente21(f): 4:28pm On Dec 25, 2020
pocohantas:
Waynetee, illicit, TifannyJ, AnuofGod, Orente21... I sent you guys messages, no response after hours.

Ma, I have replied you. I am very sorry Checked your mail. We didn't have light before.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway 2020 by OscarJaden(m): 4:32pm On Dec 25, 2020
pocohantas:

am patiently waiting for you replied pocohantas please
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway 2020 by UmmuFarrah(f): 4:47pm On Dec 25, 2020
pocohantas:

I'm sure no one sent this to me other than you. Just seeing credit alert now, oh my God Poco, chaiii, I don't know you physically neither did you know me but you chose to always be a blessing to me, uhmmm, I swear I will never forget you, I swear..... Thank you Pocohantas, thank you......One day I will render assistance to people and it will be dedicated to you...... thank you

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway 2020 by santos123(m): 4:53pm On Dec 25, 2020
Please madam pocohantas,consider this jambite here. I have all evidence too.
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway 2020 by Demmama7(m): 4:55pm On Dec 25, 2020
pocohantas:

Please I am very much interested.... I just saw this some minutes ago and I can provide any proof just for the sake of sincerity and transparency. Thanks in anticipation

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway 2020 by anuofGod(f): 5:01pm On Dec 25, 2020
pocohantas:

I've replied your mail ma
I'm sorry I replied late, I didn't have data, I connected with hotspot to reply not quite long.
God bless you ma
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway 2020 by Demmama7(m): 5:16pm On Dec 25, 2020
T

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway 2020 by Mumben(f): 5:23pm On Dec 25, 2020
pocohantas:

. Merry Christmas ma'am, I got an email from you saying
Hello mumben, pocohantas would love to send you an email message but since you are not connected, u'll need to contact pocohantas by replying this email. I am not very good with nairaland pm. I have replied but am not sure if I did it well since I have not gotten response from you. Thanks once again

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway 2020 by Mumben(f): 5:26pm On Dec 25, 2020
anuofGod:

I've replied your mail ma
I'm sorry I replied late, I didn't have data, I connected with hotspot to reply not quite long.
God bless you ma
How do you reply mails pls, what is required of me cos I got a mail from her but I am lost
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway 2020 by ILoveeyouall(f): 5:32pm On Dec 25, 2020
pocohantas:

Aunty pick me but i don't have big phone to send pm

Pls i can drop my act here!

Help a soul!
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway 2020 by waynetee(m): 5:33pm On Dec 25, 2020
pocohantas:

i'm really sorry ma'am.. I wasn't with my phone since but i've replied now ma... Thank you ma

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Smokeless Charcoal Cooking Stove For All Homes and resellers / Why Did You Get Married / Post Songs Play By Your Parents When Reminiscing About Growing Up As A Kid.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.