Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Temi Otedola Flies To Ghana To Meet Mr Eazi Over Missing Laptop (Pix) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Temi Otedola Flies To Ghana To Meet Mr Eazi Over Missing Laptop (Pix) (58453 Views)

BBNaija's Ka3na Flies To Turkey For Teeth Procedure For Whiter Teeth (Video) / Bettie Jennifer's Murder: Chris Attoh Flies To US After Wife's Death / Temi Otedola's Before And After Make-up Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Temi Otedola Flies To Ghana To Meet Mr Eazi Over Missing Laptop (Pix) by Fheelzz(m): 4:30pm On Dec 24, 2020
Abi their nudes dey the lappy grin
Re: Temi Otedola Flies To Ghana To Meet Mr Eazi Over Missing Laptop (Pix) by majamajic(m): 4:30pm On Dec 24, 2020
Draslo:
Mr Eazi must introduce me to the baba wey give am that thing wey he use. The thing potent gan.

Can u suck ?
Re: Temi Otedola Flies To Ghana To Meet Mr Eazi Over Missing Laptop (Pix) by Endymi: 4:31pm On Dec 24, 2020
wands:
love is beautiful! Love is actually sweeter when the man and the woman are both earning. Don't be deceived! There Is no romance without finance. As cliché As that sounds, it's nothing short of hard-biting, bitter truth. Every marriage and relationship truly needs money to pulsate with proper excitement. The relationship is sweeter when the partners involved have good means of earning income, the reason we are promoting workable relationships for employed singles. Join workingandsingle now to meet with working singles who are interested in genuine relationship.

You Sabi advertise oooo,I twale you

2 Likes

Re: Temi Otedola Flies To Ghana To Meet Mr Eazi Over Missing Laptop (Pix) by MoneyTrees(m): 4:32pm On Dec 24, 2020
Well, like a real niggar, MJ once said I am speechless....

Just when a real niggar thought he's seen it all
Pvssy ass niggar em people's talk

embarassed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed embarassed lipsrsealed

Despirado121:
Fashion blogger Temi Otedola has said she is planing a trip to Ghana to locate singer Mr Eazi’s missing laptop, Igbere TV reports.

The 24-year-old made this statement in a tweet on Thursday.

https://twitter.com/TemiOtedola/status/1342094780298309634?s=20

In a following update, she wrote;

https://twitter.com/TemiOtedola/status/1342108335324213248?s=20

Mr Eazi had complained in a series of tweet that his laptop got stolen in Ghana on Tuesday.

He also called on some Ghanaian artiste including Shatta Wale, Sarkodie and Stonebwoyb to talk to the people so whoever stole it will return it.

Mr Eazi also said he was going to give out an undisclosed sum of money to anyone that returned his laptop.

On Wednesday he said he was gifted a new laptop after he complained of his old one.

“Thank you all for your support. Last night someone bought me a new Laptop 2020 version sef! Good to see the kindness my Ghanaian fans dey show me,” he wrote.

Temi and Mr Eazi have been in a romantic relationship since 2017.
Re: Temi Otedola Flies To Ghana To Meet Mr Eazi Over Missing Laptop (Pix) by EXLOVER(m): 4:35pm On Dec 24, 2020
bbstarr:
Your meme looks like don jazzy
You remind me of someone.
Re: Temi Otedola Flies To Ghana To Meet Mr Eazi Over Missing Laptop (Pix) by etrouble: 4:37pm On Dec 24, 2020
Draslo:
Mr Eazi must introduce me to the baba wey give am that thing wey he use. The thing potent gan.

DJ Cuppy has been looking for the juju too, abi you no see as guys dey fucck and dump her?
Re: Temi Otedola Flies To Ghana To Meet Mr Eazi Over Missing Laptop (Pix) by poweredcom(m): 4:42pm On Dec 24, 2020
Make she go find the laptop for Nima for Ghana wether she go come back home

Make she go sidon
Re: Temi Otedola Flies To Ghana To Meet Mr Eazi Over Missing Laptop (Pix) by Hushbingo: 4:45pm On Dec 24, 2020
wands:
love is beautiful! Love is actually sweeter when the man and the woman are both earning. Don't be deceived! There Is no romance without finance. As cliché As that sounds, it's nothing short of hard-biting, bitter truth. Every marriage and relationship truly needs money to pulsate with proper excitement. The relationship is sweeter when the partners involved have good means of earning income, the reason we are promoting workable relationships for employed singles. Join workingandsingle now to meet with working singles who are interested in genuine relationship.
You're right about the working and earning part...
I started dating my girl while i was in 200level in the university. I had nothing then and she was like the most beautiful girl i ever met.... D love was cool but not as sweet as wen i started being a man and earning cool cash...

Our romance grows by the day.... We travel about, mostly around African countries and damned, every single day comes with another blessing of joy.... Though i work from home, earning enough to afford new cars every week as shocking as it sounds...

*PS: Forget my trends on Nairaland, they are there from cunning clouting.... Most of wish were written by my girl*

1 Like

Re: Temi Otedola Flies To Ghana To Meet Mr Eazi Over Missing Laptop (Pix) by juniorstar(m): 4:46pm On Dec 24, 2020
EXLOVER:
I don't understand o, over missing laptop or she's missing preek?
na dia way be DAT.lol
Re: Temi Otedola Flies To Ghana To Meet Mr Eazi Over Missing Laptop (Pix) by Ifybwoy7: 4:50pm On Dec 24, 2020
EXLOVER:
I don't understand o, over missing laptop or she's missing preek?
na don jazzy pikin be that
Re: Temi Otedola Flies To Ghana To Meet Mr Eazi Over Missing Laptop (Pix) by AFONJACOW(m): 4:54pm On Dec 24, 2020
What of their imbecilic brother That one no dey travel Nah him be the ATM wey dey print all the money
Re: Temi Otedola Flies To Ghana To Meet Mr Eazi Over Missing Laptop (Pix) by Obasanjoslim: 4:58pm On Dec 24, 2020
Despirado121:
Fashion blogger Temi Otedola has said she is planing a trip to Ghana to locate singer Mr Eazi’s missing laptop, Igbere TV reports.

The 24-year-old made this statement in a tweet on Thursday.

https://twitter.com/TemiOtedola/status/1342094780298309634?s=20

In a following update, she wrote;

https://twitter.com/TemiOtedola/status/1342108335324213248?s=20

Mr Eazi had complained in a series of tweet that his laptop got stolen in Ghana on Tuesday.

He also called on some Ghanaian artiste including Shatta Wale, Sarkodie and Stonebwoyb to talk to the people so whoever stole it will return it.

Mr Eazi also said he was going to give out an undisclosed sum of money to anyone that returned his laptop.

On Wednesday he said he was gifted a new laptop after he complained of his old one.

“Thank you all for your support. Last night someone bought me a new Laptop 2020 version sef! Good to see the kindness my Ghanaian fans dey show me,” he wrote.

Temi and Mr Eazi have been in a romantic relationship since 2017.
she had a mission ...s3x
Re: Temi Otedola Flies To Ghana To Meet Mr Eazi Over Missing Laptop (Pix) by Starz825(m): 5:06pm On Dec 24, 2020
there is more to this laptop thing o he be like something dey inside the laptop.
Re: Temi Otedola Flies To Ghana To Meet Mr Eazi Over Missing Laptop (Pix) by Franktom247(m): 5:10pm On Dec 24, 2020
Who hold that laptop now you have what is equivalent to an oil well that girl mission na to protect her nude no quote me
Re: Temi Otedola Flies To Ghana To Meet Mr Eazi Over Missing Laptop (Pix) by sleeknaija(m): 5:20pm On Dec 24, 2020
How is this news abeg? Mtchewww
Re: Temi Otedola Flies To Ghana To Meet Mr Eazi Over Missing Laptop (Pix) by Goco(m): 5:25pm On Dec 24, 2020
The way people just wake up and talk about flying to another country as if they want to jump bike and reach their Bustop ehn baffles me and makes it clear that this life no balance atall.

2 Likes

Re: Temi Otedola Flies To Ghana To Meet Mr Eazi Over Missing Laptop (Pix) by Aarenasbaba(m): 5:26pm On Dec 24, 2020
She b DSS?
Re: Temi Otedola Flies To Ghana To Meet Mr Eazi Over Missing Laptop (Pix) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Dec 24, 2020
She get money na
Re: Temi Otedola Flies To Ghana To Meet Mr Eazi Over Missing Laptop (Pix) by naturefellow(m): 5:29pm On Dec 24, 2020
uruba23:
grin Very funny better take detective Fashola along nothing beats experience.
said my mind

Re: Temi Otedola Flies To Ghana To Meet Mr Eazi Over Missing Laptop (Pix) by chaloskyx: 5:40pm On Dec 24, 2020
YOU ARE BOTH DUMB
Re: Temi Otedola Flies To Ghana To Meet Mr Eazi Over Missing Laptop (Pix) by MondayOsunbor(m): 5:44pm On Dec 24, 2020
uruba23:
I

Oomo saw the babe skin self

see level!!
Re: Temi Otedola Flies To Ghana To Meet Mr Eazi Over Missing Laptop (Pix) by Brunicekid(m): 6:16pm On Dec 24, 2020
uruba23:
Naa so ooo.
Re: Temi Otedola Flies To Ghana To Meet Mr Eazi Over Missing Laptop (Pix) by Melaninprincess(f): 6:31pm On Dec 24, 2020
This life o! In case you need to save for a laptop too, check my signature for more details on how to make more from saving with FCMB
Re: Temi Otedola Flies To Ghana To Meet Mr Eazi Over Missing Laptop (Pix) by mgdimagaladima(m): 6:50pm On Dec 24, 2020
She just take style go Ghana so that she go give Mr. Eazi puna as Christmas gift...
Re: Temi Otedola Flies To Ghana To Meet Mr Eazi Over Missing Laptop (Pix) by HisMajesty1(m): 7:08pm On Dec 24, 2020
Sextape probably dey that lappy... Hence, the need to find it.
Re: Temi Otedola Flies To Ghana To Meet Mr Eazi Over Missing Laptop (Pix) by peppermint7(m): 8:24pm On Dec 24, 2020
MrHighSea:
money wey no b you hustle dy sweet to spend anyhow.
What are you even saying
Re: Temi Otedola Flies To Ghana To Meet Mr Eazi Over Missing Laptop (Pix) by yetunsbay(m): 8:34pm On Dec 24, 2020
Pls I'm so eager to be informed. Mr Eazi go don yansh this girl so ?
Re: Temi Otedola Flies To Ghana To Meet Mr Eazi Over Missing Laptop (Pix) by adesoro80595: 8:40pm On Dec 24, 2020
Make she go find the laptop for Nima for Ghana wether she go come back homeMake she go sidon
Re: Temi Otedola Flies To Ghana To Meet Mr Eazi Over Missing Laptop (Pix) by joshima(m): 8:41pm On Dec 24, 2020
Truth is , she's scared cause they've got sex tapes on the laptop

Secondly..T his whole plot is a hoax planned by eazy to extort mindy
Re: Temi Otedola Flies To Ghana To Meet Mr Eazi Over Missing Laptop (Pix) by Dayoebe(m): 8:48pm On Dec 24, 2020
janedonez:
Money speaks
Money miss road

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Beyonce Features Wizkid In Her New E.P? (Photo) / IK Ogbonna Looking 'Girly' In Ripped Jeans - Fan Says, He Responds / Korede Bello Is Don Jazzy's Worst Investment - Fan To Don Jazzy, He Replies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.