Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Temi Otedola Flies To Ghana To Meet Mr Eazi Over Missing Laptop (Pix) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Temi Otedola Flies To Ghana To Meet Mr Eazi Over Missing Laptop (Pix) (58452 Views)

BBNaija's Ka3na Flies To Turkey For Teeth Procedure For Whiter Teeth (Video) / Bettie Jennifer's Murder: Chris Attoh Flies To US After Wife's Death / Temi Otedola's Before And After Make-up Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Temi Otedola Flies To Ghana To Meet Mr Eazi Over Missing Laptop (Pix) by ofiko123(m): 4:13pm On Dec 24, 2020
Nice one..I hope they both find what they are looking for..
Re: Temi Otedola Flies To Ghana To Meet Mr Eazi Over Missing Laptop (Pix) by Evilgenuis: 4:13pm On Dec 24, 2020
Ordinary Laptop grin grin grin
Re: Temi Otedola Flies To Ghana To Meet Mr Eazi Over Missing Laptop (Pix) by isahsalee: 4:14pm On Dec 24, 2020
Why telling us?

Re: Temi Otedola Flies To Ghana To Meet Mr Eazi Over Missing Laptop (Pix) by frog12: 4:14pm On Dec 24, 2020
do we have to know these people's PRIVATE business?
Re: Temi Otedola Flies To Ghana To Meet Mr Eazi Over Missing Laptop (Pix) by Missyajoke(f): 4:16pm On Dec 24, 2020
Christmas Promo!!! Christmas Promo!!!
Learn to bake Marble cake, Plain Cake, Chocolate Cake and also the different types of cakes snacks and pastries. For more info about the class contact 09152507621
Re: Temi Otedola Flies To Ghana To Meet Mr Eazi Over Missing Laptop (Pix) by Basilpearck(m): 4:16pm On Dec 24, 2020
Wow
Re: Temi Otedola Flies To Ghana To Meet Mr Eazi Over Missing Laptop (Pix) by bbstarr(f): 4:16pm On Dec 24, 2020
EXLOVER:
I don't understand o, over missing laptop or she's missing preek?
Your meme looks like don jazzy
Re: Temi Otedola Flies To Ghana To Meet Mr Eazi Over Missing Laptop (Pix) by backtalkG(m): 4:16pm On Dec 24, 2020
Oshey isakaba
Re: Temi Otedola Flies To Ghana To Meet Mr Eazi Over Missing Laptop (Pix) by RPG2020(m): 4:16pm On Dec 24, 2020
Who is her daddy �
Re: Temi Otedola Flies To Ghana To Meet Mr Eazi Over Missing Laptop (Pix) by ImDStar: 4:16pm On Dec 24, 2020
Where is fash?
Re: Temi Otedola Flies To Ghana To Meet Mr Eazi Over Missing Laptop (Pix) by MajohBankz: 4:16pm On Dec 24, 2020
This life sha
Re: Temi Otedola Flies To Ghana To Meet Mr Eazi Over Missing Laptop (Pix) by inioluwaDaniels(m): 4:17pm On Dec 24, 2020
How I wish my eazi go fit give me small of wetin him use for temi make I try am on tinubus daughter if e go work.
Re: Temi Otedola Flies To Ghana To Meet Mr Eazi Over Missing Laptop (Pix) by osuulola(m): 4:17pm On Dec 24, 2020
Private pictures and videos matter!
Re: Temi Otedola Flies To Ghana To Meet Mr Eazi Over Missing Laptop (Pix) by jneutron4000: 4:18pm On Dec 24, 2020
Missing laptop abi missing Prick undecided
Re: Temi Otedola Flies To Ghana To Meet Mr Eazi Over Missing Laptop (Pix) by mrkings84(m): 4:18pm On Dec 24, 2020
And this became news in ibereand Nairaland?
Re: Temi Otedola Flies To Ghana To Meet Mr Eazi Over Missing Laptop (Pix) by Lawsaite: 4:19pm On Dec 24, 2020
Chai, nairaland is gradually loosing it's touch cry. Who carry this thing to front page
Re: Temi Otedola Flies To Ghana To Meet Mr Eazi Over Missing Laptop (Pix) by Debra911(f): 4:19pm On Dec 24, 2020
Wishing you all a wonderful Xmas celebration & a happy new year in Addy. Lots of love from me to you
Re: Temi Otedola Flies To Ghana To Meet Mr Eazi Over Missing Laptop (Pix) by illicit(m): 4:19pm On Dec 24, 2020
I smell scam....
Re: Temi Otedola Flies To Ghana To Meet Mr Eazi Over Missing Laptop (Pix) by lagdmark(m): 4:20pm On Dec 24, 2020
So ghana naa lost property headquarters. Make i do come buy ticket to ghana, i lost my old Nokia 3310 dual sim.
Re: Temi Otedola Flies To Ghana To Meet Mr Eazi Over Missing Laptop (Pix) by alawiiyeyoruba1: 4:20pm On Dec 24, 2020
Wahala for who nor get babe, double wahala for who in babe nor get money.

Even with evolving trends of fashion, one of the few things that haven’t changed is the act of wearing caps in Yoruba land, wearing of cap has a unique way of completing and beautifying the traditional attire you are putting on hence the popular saying that ‘’Your styling isn’t …………......... read more on https://alawiiyeyoruba.com/yoruba-caps-fila/
Re: Temi Otedola Flies To Ghana To Meet Mr Eazi Over Missing Laptop (Pix) by naijadrivablog: 4:22pm On Dec 24, 2020
Wahala for who no get babe wey go fly come meet am.
Re: Temi Otedola Flies To Ghana To Meet Mr Eazi Over Missing Laptop (Pix) by olisaEze(m): 4:23pm On Dec 24, 2020
But dis Mr Eazi sef must have a big waist-pipe tho, na only Temi know wetin she find go Ghana! grin grin

She can’t fit shout abeg, before one of our Ghanaian sistés will use "Charlie lemme camfart you" lead our Mr Eazi astray!

Abeg Temi dey take am eazi o, because eazi does it! grin cheesy cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Temi Otedola Flies To Ghana To Meet Mr Eazi Over Missing Laptop (Pix) by CSTRR: 4:23pm On Dec 24, 2020
It's very alarming the way Nigerians are moving to Ghana.

Some of The best tech talents of Nigerian origin are living in Ghana.

It's a worrying trend.

1 Like

Re: Temi Otedola Flies To Ghana To Meet Mr Eazi Over Missing Laptop (Pix) by Oracleforce: 4:24pm On Dec 24, 2020
Probably Easi engine oil don full, so he needs to empty it somewhere somehow....
Teni, I wish you and eazi well... I would be surprised if we suddenly observe a miracle pregnant....it is part of the missing laptop....

The jazz wey easi dey use for this lady no get part 2....afterall, the end justifies the means....too many properties to inherit from her father
Re: Temi Otedola Flies To Ghana To Meet Mr Eazi Over Missing Laptop (Pix) by EmekaBlue(m): 4:24pm On Dec 24, 2020
Fans go soon sponsor her trip to Ghana...all these celebrities with their money still dey Enjoy fan love
Re: Temi Otedola Flies To Ghana To Meet Mr Eazi Over Missing Laptop (Pix) by majamajic(m): 4:25pm On Dec 24, 2020
Nudes go soon show

grin grin grin

She is uncomfortable since that lappy lost
Re: Temi Otedola Flies To Ghana To Meet Mr Eazi Over Missing Laptop (Pix) by Drella(m): 4:25pm On Dec 24, 2020
He has been gifted a new one madam...I just hope this her relationship no dey pepper DJ cuppy.
Just check my signature..
Re: Temi Otedola Flies To Ghana To Meet Mr Eazi Over Missing Laptop (Pix) by Jimmyubah2: 4:26pm On Dec 24, 2020
OgThanos:
room 306
3-5 rounds
you all know as e dey go..
Hotel name and location.
Re: Temi Otedola Flies To Ghana To Meet Mr Eazi Over Missing Laptop (Pix) by EBEk101(m): 4:28pm On Dec 24, 2020
u for carri uncle Fashola the mystery sheriff
Re: Temi Otedola Flies To Ghana To Meet Mr Eazi Over Missing Laptop (Pix) by zickyclef: 4:29pm On Dec 24, 2020
I get feeling say secret de d lappy. eg nude
Re: Temi Otedola Flies To Ghana To Meet Mr Eazi Over Missing Laptop (Pix) by holuwaseun04(m): 4:29pm On Dec 24, 2020
are you telling me this is new?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Beyonce Features Wizkid In Her New E.P? (Photo) / IK Ogbonna Looking 'Girly' In Ripped Jeans - Fan Says, He Responds / Korede Bello Is Don Jazzy's Worst Investment - Fan To Don Jazzy, He Replies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.