Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,008 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Man Beats Up His Partner Till She Bleeds Then Boasts That He's From Royal Family - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beats Up His Partner Till She Bleeds Then Boasts That He's From Royal Family (31377 Views)

Zamfara Poly Student, Victoria Alo, Hit By Highway Policeman As She Bleeds / Soldier Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl In Ebonyi As She Bleeds For Many Days / Police Officer Hits A Lady With Gun In Warri As She Bleeds From Nose (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Beats Up His Partner Till She Bleeds Then Boasts That He's From Royal Family by SAMBARRY: 8:57pm On Dec 24, 2020
grin
Lastoffourtnyt:

You know it's royal something, royalty gives everything out in luxury even their beating.
which kain yeye Royal be that royalty wey no get decorum,self control or self respect
Re: Man Beats Up His Partner Till She Bleeds Then Boasts That He's From Royal Family by Michaelota: 9:01pm On Dec 24, 2020
Check well, that slowpoke is not, I repeat not from Edo state. We don't beat women, we pamper them. He must be one of those frustrated men.
Re: Man Beats Up His Partner Till She Bleeds Then Boasts That He's From Royal Family by Miracle2020: 9:02pm On Dec 24, 2020
Only a fool lay his hand on a woman. Women pls try and make your own money, no man will treat you like a trash.
Re: Man Beats Up His Partner Till She Bleeds Then Boasts That He's From Royal Family by Coinbased: 9:33pm On Dec 24, 2020
Wicked
Re: Man Beats Up His Partner Till She Bleeds Then Boasts That He's From Royal Family by luminouz(m): 9:34pm On Dec 24, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

All I know is...

One slap and I'm done.

I still love my life, please
C'mon girl. grin grin grin
All mouth,no engine tongue
Re: Man Beats Up His Partner Till She Bleeds Then Boasts That He's From Royal Family by gurdibarau: 9:56pm On Dec 24, 2020
thesicilian:
I don't like stories that start from the middle or end
How?
Re: Man Beats Up His Partner Till She Bleeds Then Boasts That He's From Royal Family by chandini435: 10:11pm On Dec 24, 2020
:She'll still go back to him Lol no be my gender, if to say he is treating her nice the next thing I hate nice guys
Re: Man Beats Up His Partner Till She Bleeds Then Boasts That He's From Royal Family by queenfav(f): 10:13pm On Dec 24, 2020
luminouz:

You call such men boring and nice.

You prefer those with drama and action...

Can't eat ya cake and have it sis
hehehe..Not at all,i like boring o..
Re: Man Beats Up His Partner Till She Bleeds Then Boasts That He's From Royal Family by raymondhill: 10:28pm On Dec 24, 2020
Royal family of wife beaters?
Re: Man Beats Up His Partner Till She Bleeds Then Boasts That He's From Royal Family by Oshokalo: 11:17pm On Dec 24, 2020
this one need Uganda slap o,u be royal level ur papa na king of nigeria
Re: Man Beats Up His Partner Till She Bleeds Then Boasts That He's From Royal Family by BENRAZY(m): 11:51pm On Dec 24, 2020
900warriorz:
Any man that beats a woman to this extent is nothing short of an animal angry

Na me talk am angry
mouth

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Up His Partner Till She Bleeds Then Boasts That He's From Royal Family by 900warriorz: 12:40am On Dec 25, 2020
BENRAZY:
mouth

Atleast, no be bad mouth tongue
Re: Man Beats Up His Partner Till She Bleeds Then Boasts That He's From Royal Family by Nobody: 3:23am On Dec 25, 2020
Fahdiga:
Live in partner and not even his wife. I can bet my left sided buttock that this isn't the first time and the woman will later come back to him due to the money he gives her

I pray not. This is the behaviour displayed by these people then they come on nairaland shouting Nigeria is bad. Look at how a man is treating the mother of his children that he couldn’t even marry because the child urinated on the bed. What animals
Re: Man Beats Up His Partner Till She Bleeds Then Boasts That He's From Royal Family by Godsspeed: 4:06am On Dec 25, 2020
See the man sef looking like a Gorrila. He must be from royal caste of Apes (if there's anything like that) mtcheeeew!
Re: Man Beats Up His Partner Till She Bleeds Then Boasts That He's From Royal Family by Olufemiolaolu(m): 4:38am On Dec 25, 2020
Crazy man, he should be prosecuted.
Re: Man Beats Up His Partner Till She Bleeds Then Boasts That He's From Royal Family by Arielle: 9:53am On Dec 25, 2020
Nigerian women are enablers. They never listen. What is the big deal about what society thinks of you? Live your life, look after your kids and retain your self respect. And NEVER depend on any man, husband or boyfriend, for sustenance.
Re: Man Beats Up His Partner Till She Bleeds Then Boasts That He's From Royal Family by rhames(m): 10:18am On Dec 25, 2020
TMSMedia:
Man Beats Up His Partner Till She Bleeds Then Boasts That He Is From A Royal Farms (Graphic Photos)

A woman was beaten by her partner who is a man from a royal family, IgbereTV reports.

When he was confronted for beating his wife, he boasted about being from an Edo royal family.

He also boasted that there are many officers in his family after he was threatened with the police.

It is alleged that he beat his partner at their home in Gowon Estate, Egbeda, Lagos, because their first daughter peed on his bed.

The person confronting him in a video shared online also said that he told his partner that he'll kill her and nothing will happen.

When threatened that his children will be taken from his, he said they can take them but he knows he'll see them one day.

He insisted that he loves his kids.

The police were eventually invited, OAP Yolanda, aka Aunt Landa, revealed.

She added that the woman and their kids have been taken to safety.

Aunt Linda wrote on her Instagram handle:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CJK8Av-A8Jg/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

https://igberetvnews.com/1376511/man-beats-partner-till-bleeds-boasts-royal-farms-graphic-photos/

A perfect representation of Conan The Barbarian

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Someone Stole My Phone And Withdrew Over N180k From My Account Within 3hrs / Goat Thief Disgraced In Akure (Photos) / Wife Who Staged Own Kidnap, Demanded Ransom From Husband, Arrested In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.