Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,265 members, 7,829,541 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

New Nigeria Madness: Right Or Wrong? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / New Nigeria Madness: Right Or Wrong? (1957 Views)

A Father Bathing With His 10 Years Old Daughter (right Or Wrong) / Cohabiting In Relationship: Right Or Wrong? / Love Or Madness? Man Takes Picture With His Wife's Corpse & Post It On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Nigeria Madness: Right Or Wrong? by propynich123: 11:16pm On Dec 24, 2020
Nowadays Nigerians have began to copy the western world, once they are pregnant they go almost naked in order show-off their 'baby bump'
but

Is this the new normal?
But it right?
Can you allow your wife to exposes herself in such a manner?

BABY BUMP MADNESS

2 Shares

Re: New Nigeria Madness: Right Or Wrong? by Otunbaigwe(m): 11:22pm On Dec 24, 2020
God forbid
Re: New Nigeria Madness: Right Or Wrong? by Sundrus: 11:39pm On Dec 24, 2020
How e go feel like to fucck pregnant lady. Make una wey don try am help me paint the mental picture. undecided
Re: New Nigeria Madness: Right Or Wrong? by LikeAking: 12:16am On Dec 25, 2020
Women n problematic.
Re: New Nigeria Madness: Right Or Wrong? by Juliusmomoh: 12:53am On Dec 25, 2020
Lalasticlala come and see what our girl has turn into...
Re: New Nigeria Madness: Right Or Wrong? by Juliusmomoh: 1:05am On Dec 25, 2020
Sundrus:
How e go feel like to fucck pregnant lady. Make una wey don try am help me paint the mental picture. undecided
Lemme help you..
First raise both of her leg, and bend it small. By now her punna
Is now visible.
(note) her punna whould be a little bit swollen up. Put your dick small small make u no go break the baby left eye. Practice dodo method. Don't be fast when pounding make u no go make the baby get bow leg.. Avoid kissing. Divide her punna into two and pound the upper one.. Use condom oo make u no go make the baby get blue eyes o.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Nigeria Madness: Right Or Wrong? by BaddieFreak(f): 1:15am On Dec 25, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

Lemme help you..
Is now visible.
(note) her punna whould be a little bit swollen up. Put your dick small small make u no go break the baby left eye. Practice dodo method. Don't be fast when pounding make u no go make the baby get bow leg.. Avoid kissing. Divide her punna into two and pound the upper one.. Use condom oo make u no go make the baby get blue eyes o.

11 Likes

Re: New Nigeria Madness: Right Or Wrong? by Juliusmomoh: 1:19am On Dec 25, 2020
@ baddiefreak why u de look me like dat... E shock you ?

1 Like

Re: New Nigeria Madness: Right Or Wrong? by tobechi74: 1:38am On Dec 25, 2020
Is it your body
Re: New Nigeria Madness: Right Or Wrong? by illicit(m): 2:06am On Dec 25, 2020
if the pregnancy is like 7/8 months, can't the baby just grab your dick
Juliusmomoh:

Lemme help you..
Is now visible.

6 Likes

Re: New Nigeria Madness: Right Or Wrong? by Microwhy: 3:09am On Dec 25, 2020
Sundrus:
Go and marry..
It is very sweet more than ordinary.
I don't comment on rubbish topics but I must tell you the truth that its very very sweet.
So go and marry and try it out but doing it with a woman carrying another man pregnancy is surely a curse.
Re: New Nigeria Madness: Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 4:09am On Dec 25, 2020
The husband of that olosho in pink dress must have spent a lot of money to buy that material only for her to cover the ground with it and then appear naked.

2 Likes

Re: New Nigeria Madness: Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 5:50am On Dec 25, 2020
propynich123:
Nowadays Nigerians have began to copy the western world, once they are pregnant they go almost naked in order show-off their 'baby bump'
but

Is this the new normal?
But it right?

BABY BUMP MADNESS
NATURALLY, most of them come into this world without any iota of Common sense.
The little sensible ones you see usually acquire those intelligence by PLASMID TRANSFER from MEN.

2 Likes

Re: New Nigeria Madness: Right Or Wrong? by Nazgul: 5:51am On Dec 25, 2020
As long as her husband sees nothing wrong in it, who am I to crucify her?
Re: New Nigeria Madness: Right Or Wrong? by Sundrus: 6:27am On Dec 25, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

Lemme help you..
Is now visible.
cheesy cheesy rugged. Nice one
Re: New Nigeria Madness: Right Or Wrong? by Sundrus: 6:35am On Dec 25, 2020
Microwhy:

Go and marry..
I don't comment on rubbish topics but I must tell you the truth that its very very sweet.
So go and marry and try it out but doing it with a woman carrying another man pregnancy is surely a curse.
explain wetin make am curse . Comot marriage for the matter, cuz me no dey yansh married women.
Re: New Nigeria Madness: Right Or Wrong? by Juliusmomoh: 6:44am On Dec 25, 2020
illicit:

if the pregnancy us like 7/8 months, can't the baby just grab your dick

Yes if you over pound, the baby can grab your dick shouting "daddy daddy my eyes oo "

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Nigeria Madness: Right Or Wrong? by Juliusmomoh: 6:46am On Dec 25, 2020
Sundrus:
cheesy cheesy rugged. Nice one
cheesy cheesy My guy
Re: New Nigeria Madness: Right Or Wrong? by Mcsenior(m): 8:31am On Dec 25, 2020
Eyes have not seen
Re: New Nigeria Madness: Right Or Wrong? by jydo34547: 8:54am On Dec 25, 2020
come and see what our girl has turn into...
Re: New Nigeria Madness: Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 9:00am On Dec 25, 2020
lipsrsealed

1 Share

Re: New Nigeria Madness: Right Or Wrong? by Ayo2004: 9:31am On Dec 25, 2020
Microwhy:

Go and marry..
Marry ke?what of we,the baby daddies crew? grin
Re: New Nigeria Madness: Right Or Wrong? by ednut1(m): 9:42am On Dec 25, 2020
Totally disgusting

1 Like

Re: New Nigeria Madness: Right Or Wrong? by SEGLIZ: 10:34am On Dec 25, 2020
propynich123:
but

Is this the new normal?
But it right?

BABY BUMP MADNESS

@op @propynich123, what is your take on this same?
to answer you, this is not just about but the ugliest madness in the recent time. take or leave pregnancy use to be sacred everywhere in the world.
today we are in a world where sacred things has been brought to the glare. this make them look an object of worthless value but fashion.
Re: New Nigeria Madness: Right Or Wrong? by potent5(m): 10:56am On Dec 25, 2020
Ogolonto!
nateDZA:
lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

I See, I Saw, I Conquer: My Nysc S€x Service To 3 Sisters / I was once rushed to a Psychiatric Hospital, please stay away from drugs. / I Just Got 100 Million Offer From Marlian Record Should I Sign(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.