Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,693 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Nigeria Ranks Top Users On Grindr, A Gay Dating App - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigeria Ranks Top Users On Grindr, A Gay Dating App (36756 Views)

Nigeria Ranks 44 Globally With Largest Penis Size Of Men / Nigeria Ranks Third Highest “top” Users On Gay Dating App Grindr / Ladies React To The News Of A Man Who Was Almost Raped By A Gay Hairstylist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Ranks Top Users On Grindr, A Gay Dating App by Sixfeetbelle: 5:30pm On Dec 25, 2020
Activist001:

Lol, yeah. Most Nigerians who use the app are Yahoo boys looking to make some dough from sex starved gays in the states. It's just business. grin

If you say so.

I sha know the actual percentage of Gboys to gays on that app is nearly equal
Re: Nigeria Ranks Top Users On Grindr, A Gay Dating App by FuckThaMod: 5:51pm On Dec 25, 2020
od501:

Exactly... For sane people only, not psychological and spiritual bed bugs like your gay community.
I pray you understand someday... Everyone has psychological and spiritual traits
Re: Nigeria Ranks Top Users On Grindr, A Gay Dating App by joyousever(f): 6:06pm On Dec 25, 2020
It has been known that they're two basic factors that influence queer sexual behaviour: biology and peer pressure/ influence. Then, recent observations have revealed that people wittingly adopt such preference for monetary gains.
Couragetochange:

I get what you mean, but to be honest the occurrence of queer sexual orientation is actually beyoung the aspect of 'biological confusion' as you said.

I believe that the experiences of some people (especially females) can influence their preferred orientation, but for masculine guys I don't see any reason to be queer.

Re: Nigeria Ranks Top Users On Grindr, A Gay Dating App by tiwasiaife(m): 6:07pm On Dec 25, 2020
smoke9910:
90% of those naija users go be boys wey dey use am hustle gay work. So there is no cause for alarm when it comes to the sexual orientation of naija guys. smiley

Okwu nkasi obi

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ranks Top Users On Grindr, A Gay Dating App by tiwasiaife(m): 6:08pm On Dec 25, 2020
xolocious:
CASH APP FOR BOYS...

Àkuko n'egwu mike ejeagha

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ranks Top Users On Grindr, A Gay Dating App by tiwasiaife(m): 6:08pm On Dec 25, 2020
lefulefu:
they are mostly yahoo boys
na justling things
hoping the gays will give them dollar since white women don dey tight hand for money

Asi ocha.
Re: Nigeria Ranks Top Users On Grindr, A Gay Dating App by Starzo: 6:21pm On Dec 25, 2020
FuckThaMod:
Merry Christmas kiss
wait for ur Baal celebration and stay off a Christian celebration u f*g
Re: Nigeria Ranks Top Users On Grindr, A Gay Dating App by Nobody: 6:23pm On Dec 25, 2020
Starzo:

na real Baal children grin grin don't mind
The gay fool
Re: Nigeria Ranks Top Users On Grindr, A Gay Dating App by morinto: 6:27pm On Dec 25, 2020
Kayouzka:

No it was Jehovah the demiurge, whom Jesus's true message was against
Which kingdom do u belong to?
Re: Nigeria Ranks Top Users On Grindr, A Gay Dating App by od501: 6:27pm On Dec 25, 2020
FuckThaMod:

I pray you understand someday... Everyone has psychological and spiritual traits

Same here, honestly. I really pray you understand the implication of the abomination you are committing in the name of practicing modern civilization abi globalization. I blame it on our ancestors, they shouldn't have accepted the white man's religion!
Re: Nigeria Ranks Top Users On Grindr, A Gay Dating App by Flamemignon1(m): 6:39pm On Dec 25, 2020
Couragetochange:

I get what you mean, but to be honest the occurrence of queer sexual orientation is actually beyoung the aspect of 'biological confusion' as you said.

I believe that the experiences of some people (especially females) can influence their preferred orientation, but for masculine guys I don't see any reason to be queer.

Gender mannerisms have no effect on sexuality. I've seen a lot of masculine gay men (if you check my thread, you will see them all infact you will be questioning your sexuality because of how masculine they are and yet they are still gay) and feminine straight men and all sexuality have no reason, for most, it's innate while some are drawn into it due to circumstances.... E.g, male gigolos for gay men and gay men who get married to women to conceal their sexuality, they are still gay same way the former (the gigolo) is still straight.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Ranks Top Users On Grindr, A Gay Dating App by FuckThaMod: 7:02pm On Dec 25, 2020
Starzo:

Christ is for everyone
Re: Nigeria Ranks Top Users On Grindr, A Gay Dating App by Starzo: 7:10pm On Dec 25, 2020
FuckThaMod:
Christ is for everyone
Christ is for those that do the will of the father
Re: Nigeria Ranks Top Users On Grindr, A Gay Dating App by Starzo: 7:12pm On Dec 25, 2020
Rewew:
na real Baal children grin grin don't mind
The gay fool
Dem don dey get mind for Nigeria
we must resist before they start intimidating everyone like they do in the US and other Western countries
Re: Nigeria Ranks Top Users On Grindr, A Gay Dating App by konkerall(m): 7:13pm On Dec 25, 2020
smoke9910:
90% of those naija users go be boys wey dey use am hustle gay work. So there is no cause for alarm when it comes to the sexual orientation of naija guys. smiley
You nailed it
Re: Nigeria Ranks Top Users On Grindr, A Gay Dating App by Nobody: 7:35pm On Dec 25, 2020
Starzo:

Dem don dey get mind for Nigeria
we must resist before they start intimidating everyone like they do in the US and other Western countries
like I don't know why all those gay fools feel entitled
Re: Nigeria Ranks Top Users On Grindr, A Gay Dating App by FuckThaMod: 7:35pm On Dec 25, 2020
Starzo:

Christ is for those that do the will of the father
We are all children of God no matter what..
Re: Nigeria Ranks Top Users On Grindr, A Gay Dating App by Nobody: 7:36pm On Dec 25, 2020
FuckThaMod:

We are all children of God no matter what..
you call yourself a child of God but you put your dad's name in the mud
Re: Nigeria Ranks Top Users On Grindr, A Gay Dating App by FuckThaMod: 7:39pm On Dec 25, 2020
Rewew:
you call yourself a child of God but you put your dad's name in the mud
Is it your dad? Learn to respect others
Re: Nigeria Ranks Top Users On Grindr, A Gay Dating App by Nobody: 7:41pm On Dec 25, 2020
FuckThaMod:

a fagg*t talking about respect
Re: Nigeria Ranks Top Users On Grindr, A Gay Dating App by Nobody: 7:46pm On Dec 25, 2020
FuckThaMod:

A f*ggot talking about having a dad your dad looks at you like a piece of shit National Disgrace grin
Re: Nigeria Ranks Top Users On Grindr, A Gay Dating App by Boxer007(m): 7:57pm On Dec 25, 2020
persius555:

E be like say dem dey worry you.

Calm down sir. Let's exchange dik picture sir so I can no u u can no me sir? smiley
Re: Nigeria Ranks Top Users On Grindr, A Gay Dating App by Nobody: 8:15pm On Dec 25, 2020
This is why gays are big fools
Boxer007:

Calm down sir. Let's exchange dik picture sir so I can no u u can no me sir? smiley
Re: Nigeria Ranks Top Users On Grindr, A Gay Dating App by NSK4U(m): 8:20pm On Dec 25, 2020
Boxer007:

Dyammmm right. Hurrrrrrrrrrrrrray. Nobody needs females!!! cheesy
I'm sure you are one of d Naija top members there
Re: Nigeria Ranks Top Users On Grindr, A Gay Dating App by Boxer007(m): 8:22pm On Dec 25, 2020
Rewew:
This is why gays are big fools

Darlin u hav a dik. I have a dik. How are we fools? Bros we need to make love, not war sir I send u a thousand kisses sir!! ( nwaaaah) kiss

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ranks Top Users On Grindr, A Gay Dating App by Boxer007(m): 8:23pm On Dec 25, 2020
NSK4U:

I'm sure you are one of d Naija top members there

Bros I want u to be my second boyfriend sir .
can u kiss good?
Re: Nigeria Ranks Top Users On Grindr, A Gay Dating App by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 25, 2020
Boxer007:

Darlin u hav a dik. I have a dik. How are we fools? Bros we need to make love, not war sir I send u a thousand kisses sir!! ( nwaaaah) kiss
guy You need Yaba left
Re: Nigeria Ranks Top Users On Grindr, A Gay Dating App by NSK4U(m): 8:27pm On Dec 25, 2020
tiwasiaife:

Okwu nkasi obi
hahahaha
make him dey comfort himself nah
Re: Nigeria Ranks Top Users On Grindr, A Gay Dating App by NSK4U(m): 8:39pm On Dec 25, 2020
Boxer007:

Bros I want u to be my second boyfriend sir .
can u kiss good?

Ok
Re: Nigeria Ranks Top Users On Grindr, A Gay Dating App by Kayouzka(m): 8:46pm On Dec 25, 2020
morinto:

Which kingdom do u belong to?

The same kingdom we all belong to
Re: Nigeria Ranks Top Users On Grindr, A Gay Dating App by sanpipita(m): 8:52pm On Dec 25, 2020
Activist001:

Lol, yeah. Most Nigerians who use the app are Yahoo boys looking to make some dough from sex starved gays in the states. It's just business. grin

Its only Nigerian men that will go far as sucking preek and still say its for monetary gains,make una continue

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ranks Top Users On Grindr, A Gay Dating App by mmyfarmsltd(m): 9:17pm On Dec 25, 2020
Trust me 80% of the Nigerian men on a gay site aren't gay. They're preying on victims battling self esteem AKA Gay's

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? / Date A Girl In Your Financial Lane / Why Condom does not guaranty HIV prevention.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.