Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,005 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

No Room For Cross-over Service In Lagos, Sanwo-olu Warns Churches - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / No Room For Cross-over Service In Lagos, Sanwo-olu Warns Churches (455 Views)

What Exactly Is The Significance Of Cross Over Night? – Charly Boy / Burna Boy Speaks On His Desire To Cross Over To The American Music Industry / Davido And Sophia Momodu Spent Cross Over Night Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Room For Cross-over Service In Lagos, Sanwo-olu Warns Churches by woloadedCEO: 12:50am On Dec 25, 2020
Babajide Sanwo-Olu, governor of Lagos state, has warned churches against violating the 12am to 4am curfew imposed by the federal government, as part of efforts to curb the spread of the coronavirus.

He said this on Thursday while responding to questions on annual cross-over services organised by churches on December 31 — the services are usually scheduled to run into the early hours of January 1.

Speaking at the state house in Marina, Lagos, Sanwo-Olu urged religious leaders to ensure their followers obey the safety protocols put in place to curb the spread of the virus.

“There are not meant to be gatherings. We’ve said so. The curfew that has been set by NCDC, PTF is still active. From 12 midnight to 4am, there is a national curfew and that has to be respected,” he said.

“There are no night vigils in any form. The instructions are there; all of the restrictions are still in place that have been set by PTF and also Lagos state commission and all of the rules that have been set. So, there are no vigils anywhere.

................. Continue Reading....

Use link below to read more

https://woloaded.com.ng/no-room-for-cross-over-service-in-lagos-sanwo-olu-warns-churches/

Re: No Room For Cross-over Service In Lagos, Sanwo-olu Warns Churches by Nanaborga(m): 12:58am On Dec 25, 2020
We understand, COVID-19 is fucking the world , I just wan dey room with two la creme so I can Bleep them the way COVID-19 is raping the world .

Thank GOD I and my family have been free from this virus , despite I lost my king recently to this virus , I’m very grateful for life , my major worries now be say I dey club and no la creme to carry go my hotel room I dey vex , I don tell the club director to call all his female contact because I need Bleep this night, watching night nor fit just go like that without genuine enjoyment
Re: No Room For Cross-over Service In Lagos, Sanwo-olu Warns Churches by Skyfornia(m): 11:25am On Dec 25, 2020
Have never insulted my elders before.. but will break such today. Sanwo Olu you are mad.

If there's something that will benefit all these politicians, they will throw caution to the wind. Few weeks ago there was election in some parts of lagos and this man didn't remember there's covid and protocols., People queue up to vote and no social distancing.
Re: No Room For Cross-over Service In Lagos, Sanwo-olu Warns Churches by Cholls(m): 11:36am On Dec 25, 2020
Skyfornia:
Have never insulted my elders before.. but will break such today. Sanwo Olu you are mad.

If there's something that will benefit all these politicians, they will throw caution to the wind. Few weeks ago there was election in some parts of lagos and this man didn't remember there's covid and protocols., People queue up to vote and no social distancing.
my brother the bolded got me thinking sha. You don kill before?, and will you break that?

(1) (Reply)

Don Davis Mum Expose Name Of Governor Threatening Her After Court(video) / I Did Not Sleep With Pastor Sulaiman - Pst Mrs Faith Edeko- VIDEO / Even At 82 Years, Alaafin Of Oyo Still Turns His Waist To Show Off His Dancing S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.