Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,022 members, 7,953,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:06 AM

Lady Who Saluted Her Mom Upon Return From NYSC Camp Gets Instant Job Offer - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Lady Who Saluted Her Mom Upon Return From NYSC Camp Gets Instant Job Offer (63071 Views)

Corps Member Recreates Photo Of Her Mom Taken During NYSC Program 32 Years Ago / Kano Corper Who Returns A Favour To A Maize Seller, Gets A Call From NYSC DG / Female Corper Crying Because Of 33k She Will Miss From NYSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Who Saluted Her Mom Upon Return From NYSC Camp Gets Instant Job Offer by Starships4u(m): 7:49am On Dec 25, 2020
God of wonders

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Saluted Her Mom Upon Return From NYSC Camp Gets Instant Job Offer by RaptObserver: 7:49am On Dec 25, 2020
Beautiful

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Saluted Her Mom Upon Return From NYSC Camp Gets Instant Job Offer by BanevsJoker(m): 7:49am On Dec 25, 2020
coolcharm:
Lol, that young man is looking for a wife. Forget the job offer, that one na cruise.
Na wah for you.
Re: Lady Who Saluted Her Mom Upon Return From NYSC Camp Gets Instant Job Offer by Okuda(m): 7:51am On Dec 25, 2020
IamPlato:
In Simple Terms, she Went To School To Learn How To Be An office Zombie... Its Basically The Reason Why Most People Go To School.

Twisted World...

what do you mean office zombie? abi no be work again? do you go to school with the aim of solely starting your own business or going to school to be able to decipher how to be rational, anayltic and result oriented? abi to work for office no be work again? where you work or what you do does not matter, what matyers is that you are able to standout and achieve results.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Saluted Her Mom Upon Return From NYSC Camp Gets Instant Job Offer by Zontage: 7:53am On Dec 25, 2020
Viking07:

I've been wanting to ask you this whenever I come across your comments. Are you okay? Why do you keep saying the same thing over and over again?

Lolx.... No thanks to glo

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Saluted Her Mom Upon Return From NYSC Camp Gets Instant Job Offer by phorget(m): 7:53am On Dec 25, 2020
Hope they won't be paying her kobo-kobo as salary sha? undecided
Re: Lady Who Saluted Her Mom Upon Return From NYSC Camp Gets Instant Job Offer by victorazyvictor(m): 7:53am On Dec 25, 2020
TMSMedia:
Iyanuoluwa Adeola: Lady Who Went Viral For Saluting Her Mom Upon Return From NYSC Camp Gets Instant Job Offer

A young corp member who went viral on social media after a video of her performing salutation march for her mom upon her return from NYSC camp surfaced online, has gotten an instant job offer, IgbereTV reports.

In the viral video, she was seen saluting her mother, and praising her mother for single-handedly sending her to school.

The lady marched towards her mum who was excited, saying: “Three hearty cheers to my mother for single-handedly raising me, training me, sending me to school till I became a corper.”

A Nigerian A LinkedIn user, Bernard Oladipo, who got marveled by the display, took to the social networking platform and shared a video of the lady.

Another LinkedIn user, Obi Ozor, Co-founder of Kobo360, upon seeing the video, requested for the corp member’s contact and offered her an instant job opportunity at his online logistics solution company.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/obi-ozor/recent-activity/

If na man would he have offered him the job too?
Re: Lady Who Saluted Her Mom Upon Return From NYSC Camp Gets Instant Job Offer by DonroxyII: 7:53am On Dec 25, 2020
JaneYave:
If you honour your mother or father. It will be well with you. This is just the beginning, more will come.
Na woman get pikin !

If you want your children to love you, Give your all to their Mother ... Reach to their soul through their Mother and they will connect with you Directly!!

One Family, One Love !!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Saluted Her Mom Upon Return From NYSC Camp Gets Instant Job Offer by candygirl4real: 7:53am On Dec 25, 2020
There are many people who appreciated their parents after service. Only thing be say,my own no enter social media.
Re: Lady Who Saluted Her Mom Upon Return From NYSC Camp Gets Instant Job Offer by knowhowk: 7:54am On Dec 25, 2020
QuietHammer:
How much is the salary?
. Google and find out ...
Re: Lady Who Saluted Her Mom Upon Return From NYSC Camp Gets Instant Job Offer by DonroxyII: 7:54am On Dec 25, 2020
Bodyodour:
Small tears dropped from my eyes after watching the video. Very emotional.
And you still named yourself BodyOdour ... E no normal na !!
Re: Lady Who Saluted Her Mom Upon Return From NYSC Camp Gets Instant Job Offer by prigoz(m): 7:55am On Dec 25, 2020
Only one commandment in the Bible with condition is honor your father and mother that you may live long, this is just the beginning of good things to come. Congratulations dear.
Meanwhile Merry Christmas to all the nairalander

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Saluted Her Mom Upon Return From NYSC Camp Gets Instant Job Offer by Donspicey: 7:56am On Dec 25, 2020
izuch:
Come and see plenty Nigerian corp members saluting their parents, trust Nigerians grin

Where dem dey

Send me their numbers.......
Re: Lady Who Saluted Her Mom Upon Return From NYSC Camp Gets Instant Job Offer by jaxxy(m): 7:56am On Dec 25, 2020
Nice. I like the gal

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Saluted Her Mom Upon Return From NYSC Camp Gets Instant Job Offer by cooooooks(m): 7:57am On Dec 25, 2020
And I salute him.

coolcharm:
Lol, that young man is looking for a wife. Forget the job offer, that one na cruise.
Re: Lady Who Saluted Her Mom Upon Return From NYSC Camp Gets Instant Job Offer by DonroxyII: 7:57am On Dec 25, 2020
supportnija:

So she video her to show to entire world she honour her mother, this generation of tweeter and BBNAIJA.
She only showed her mother to the World ... We are all inspired by her to recognised and celebrate our mother too ...!!

3 Likes

Re: Lady Who Saluted Her Mom Upon Return From NYSC Camp Gets Instant Job Offer by Eryyy92: 7:58am On Dec 25, 2020
Viking07:

I've been wanting to ask you this whenever I come across your comments. Are you okay? Why do you keep saying the same thing over and over again?
leave dat one
Na slawormiir wannabe
Re: Lady Who Saluted Her Mom Upon Return From NYSC Camp Gets Instant Job Offer by Donspicey: 7:58am On Dec 25, 2020
fatymore:
So many of us are in her shoe but we no upload am for social media. Who is gonna employ me and give me an instant job biko. undecided

Wahala for who no salute and upload.....

Oya do ur own video shappaly mk i dash u work....

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Saluted Her Mom Upon Return From NYSC Camp Gets Instant Job Offer by JaneYave(f): 8:02am On Dec 25, 2020
DonroxyII:
Na woman get pikin !

If you want your children to love you, Give your all to their Mother ... Reach to their soul through their Mother and they will connect with you Directly!!

One Family, One Love !!
Oil dey your head. Merry Christmas!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Saluted Her Mom Upon Return From NYSC Camp Gets Instant Job Offer by Sheriman(m): 8:03am On Dec 25, 2020
Trust me this will make some people to start saluting their parent after NYSC orientation camp
Re: Lady Who Saluted Her Mom Upon Return From NYSC Camp Gets Instant Job Offer by DonroxyII: 8:05am On Dec 25, 2020
JaneYave:
Oil dey your head. Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas ma'am !!
Re: Lady Who Saluted Her Mom Upon Return From NYSC Camp Gets Instant Job Offer by Minjim: 8:06am On Dec 25, 2020
What type of salary will she earn at Kobo360?
Re: Lady Who Saluted Her Mom Upon Return From NYSC Camp Gets Instant Job Offer by SunLight11(f): 8:11am On Dec 25, 2020
na camera remain me to get for this life so I can capture everything I do and put for social media
Re: Lady Who Saluted Her Mom Upon Return From NYSC Camp Gets Instant Job Offer by IYANGBALI: 8:12am On Dec 25, 2020
See as she take legs resemble mynd44. The girl no even fine sef. Mtcheeeeeew
Re: Lady Who Saluted Her Mom Upon Return From NYSC Camp Gets Instant Job Offer by ecomalchemist(m): 8:14am On Dec 25, 2020
Merry Christmas to you and yours, stay blessed on all ends.

I just dey reason how my Christmas go because I don't have so much cash to throw around but I want to share my phones and gadget Importation guide from US and UK with Nairalanders today.

Abeg it's free ooo !!!

just send me a WhatsApp message via my sig
Re: Lady Who Saluted Her Mom Upon Return From NYSC Camp Gets Instant Job Offer by Benwallt(m): 8:16am On Dec 25, 2020
If na boy did this he won't get anything or even share by anyone till eternity.
Re: Lady Who Saluted Her Mom Upon Return From NYSC Camp Gets Instant Job Offer by CandidNotes: 8:17am On Dec 25, 2020
Men keep complaining that their children only love their mothers. Treat your wife with love and your children will adore you. The way to a man's heart is se.x and food, the way to your children's hearts is the happiness and peace of their mother.

How they watched you treat their mother is EXACTLY how they will treat you when they are all grown.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Saluted Her Mom Upon Return From NYSC Camp Gets Instant Job Offer by QuietHammer(m): 8:19am On Dec 25, 2020
knowhowk:
. Google and find out ...
Nah. I'll just ask your father
Re: Lady Who Saluted Her Mom Upon Return From NYSC Camp Gets Instant Job Offer by wakabout(m): 8:21am On Dec 25, 2020
But mummy has to be specific o, because good and beautiful things fit dey happen for front or back.

I come in peace o

fnep2smooth:
Mummy Blessings de always open doors.

My mum best prayer :

"As e dey happen for front you de for back, and as he de happen for back you de for front".

I build website
Pay when the job is completed
Re: Lady Who Saluted Her Mom Upon Return From NYSC Camp Gets Instant Job Offer by zubimete(f): 8:21am On Dec 25, 2020
Burstscam:
I hope it's a gainful employment and not clout chasing offer...

Someone should please ask for my akkant o
I need ur akkant details sowie i mean ur facebook or whappsap. Merry xmas

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Corper Explains Why Female Soldier Poured Dirty Water On Her (Video) / Corpers Taking Selfie At Taraba River Before Drowning (Photos) / Can You Really Do This As A Corp Member (Updated with pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.