Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,183 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Lady Who Saluted Her Mom Upon Return From NYSC Camp Gets Instant Job Offer - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Lady Who Saluted Her Mom Upon Return From NYSC Camp Gets Instant Job Offer (62723 Views)

Corps Member Recreates Photo Of Her Mom Taken During NYSC Program 32 Years Ago / Kano Corper Who Returns A Favour To A Maize Seller, Gets A Call From NYSC DG / Female Corper Crying Because Of 33k She Will Miss From NYSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Who Saluted Her Mom Upon Return From NYSC Camp Gets Instant Job Offer by Bkayyy: 10:32am On Dec 25, 2020
I remember a Boy did this saluting for mother's for the first time last year and till now, no human has offered him a job but a lady did hers and a dick man is going gaga as if it is new.
I am not saying gender inequality but there is something wrong in having a dick in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Saluted Her Mom Upon Return From NYSC Camp Gets Instant Job Offer by IamPlato(m): 10:32am On Dec 25, 2020
Jeboy:
It's not everyone that will be an Enterpreneur or own their biz. If we all own our biz then who will work for us. Some Enterpreneur may need to work and gain experience to prepare them for their biz.

Try to see life from a broader view, it will improve your quality of statement.

You don't understand what I said
Re: Lady Who Saluted Her Mom Upon Return From NYSC Camp Gets Instant Job Offer by Omezif(m): 11:16am On Dec 25, 2020
The age of God that tells us to honour our parent is not a kid.
Re: Lady Who Saluted Her Mom Upon Return From NYSC Camp Gets Instant Job Offer by Poloyanabo2(m): 11:21am On Dec 25, 2020
coolcharm:
Lol, that young man is looking for a wife. Forget the job offer, that one na cruise.
DOUBLE BLESSING FOR HER THEN, OR WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Re: Lady Who Saluted Her Mom Upon Return From NYSC Camp Gets Instant Job Offer by toprealman: 11:39am On Dec 25, 2020
First video to make me feel the way I am feeling now coming from Nigeria. Mostly I get this feeling watching American military homecoming.
Well done gurl, the original slay queen.
Re: Lady Who Saluted Her Mom Upon Return From NYSC Camp Gets Instant Job Offer by Alphafarms(m): 11:42am On Dec 25, 2020
derbykol:
He is married already na.

Even if he's not married, na bad thing to find a wife?
Re: Lady Who Saluted Her Mom Upon Return From NYSC Camp Gets Instant Job Offer by officialfestus(m): 11:51am On Dec 25, 2020
na parents wey stand well pikin go respect.
Re: Lady Who Saluted Her Mom Upon Return From NYSC Camp Gets Instant Job Offer by Amah70: 11:52am On Dec 25, 2020
coolcharm:
Lol, that young man is looking for a wife. Forget the job offer, that one na cruise.
Foolishness.
Rich and famous Man looking for wife shall not go for diminutive.

Talk of unity in Nigeria is strange talk with people like you.
Re: Lady Who Saluted Her Mom Upon Return From NYSC Camp Gets Instant Job Offer by yetunsbay(m): 11:52am On Dec 25, 2020
As a full grown man, watching the clip brought out little of my emotional status...lol
Re: Lady Who Saluted Her Mom Upon Return From NYSC Camp Gets Instant Job Offer by RuMiRgO1stSon: 11:52am On Dec 25, 2020
m͎ o͎ m͎ a͎ s͎ a͎ r͎ e͎ h͎ e͎ r͎ o͎͎͎͎ i͎ n͎ e͎
m͎͎͎͎ a͎ m͎ a͎ s͎ c͎ r͎ i͎ f͎ i͎ c͎ e͎ a͎͎ l͎ l͎ j͎u͎s͎t͎ t͎o͎ s͎e͎e͎ h͎e͎r͎ b͎a͎b͎y͎ b͎e͎c͎o͎m͎e͎s͎ s͎o͎m͎e͎t͎h͎i͎n͎g͎ g͎r͎e͎a͎t͎ i͎n͎ l͎͎i͎͎f͎͎e͎͎.
Mama I promise to me you proud.
Able God I pray you oversees all my path of life and bless my endeavours. �� AMEN!
Re: Lady Who Saluted Her Mom Upon Return From NYSC Camp Gets Instant Job Offer by Nmezor(f): 12:03pm On Dec 25, 2020
Nice to hear.
Re: Lady Who Saluted Her Mom Upon Return From NYSC Camp Gets Instant Job Offer by laiperi: 12:06pm On Dec 25, 2020
It is hard to wash off the dickhead when it comes to character as a girlfriend or wife material.

The other day a nice guy offered a ride to a lady at the bus stop. He later promised her daily ride.

So the smart lady wanted to know what to offer in return.

Guys, ladies can see through you from a mile. If they play along do not mistake it as being naive. If anything, you are naive.

Having said that, what is wrong with having a fine character as a wife or even second wife if she is willing.

FELA - base jo.

Bkayyy:
I remember a Boy did this saluting for mother's for the first time last year and till now, no human has offered him a job but a lady did hers and a dick man is going gaga as if it is new.
I am not saying gender inequality but there is something wrong in having a dick in Nigeria
Re: Lady Who Saluted Her Mom Upon Return From NYSC Camp Gets Instant Job Offer by bigcasava1(m): 12:19pm On Dec 25, 2020
TMSMedia:
Iyanuoluwa Adeola: Lady Who Went Viral For Saluting Her Mom Upon Return From NYSC Camp Gets Instant Job Offer

A young corp member who went viral on social media after a video of her performing salutation march for her mom upon her return from NYSC camp surfaced online, has gotten an instant job offer, IgbereTV reports.

In the viral video, she was seen saluting her mother, and praising her mother for single-handedly sending her to school.

The lady marched towards her mum who was excited, saying: “Three hearty cheers to my mother for single-handedly raising me, training me, sending me to school till I became a corper.”

A Nigerian A LinkedIn user, Bernard Oladipo, who got marveled by the display, took to the social networking platform and shared a video of the lady.

Another LinkedIn user, Obi Ozor, Co-founder of Kobo360, upon seeing the video, requested for the corp member’s contact and offered her an instant job opportunity at his online logistics solution company.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/obi-ozor/recent-activity/
If it were to be an Igbo girl I don't think obi will request for her contact. Only painting themselves good to outsiders while hating his own.
Re: Lady Who Saluted Her Mom Upon Return From NYSC Camp Gets Instant Job Offer by maiquel: 12:20pm On Dec 25, 2020
[s]
supportnija:

So she video her to show to entire world she honour her mother, this generation of tweeter and BBNAIJA.
[/s]
Re: Lady Who Saluted Her Mom Upon Return From NYSC Camp Gets Instant Job Offer by Vulcan24(m): 12:34pm On Dec 25, 2020
Godbless the mother and may the corp member find a better offer

That bigot called linkedin and the overfed egoistic and pompous exec doing cyclical employment and creating zero value can buzz off

Show off proffesional chalk board can't take this shine, we know linkedin is fake
Re: Lady Who Saluted Her Mom Upon Return From NYSC Camp Gets Instant Job Offer by authority2006(m): 12:45pm On Dec 25, 2020
coolcharm:

Nothing bad in it. Na so ladies scarce?
Re: Lady Who Saluted Her Mom Upon Return From NYSC Camp Gets Instant Job Offer by izuch(m): 1:06pm On Dec 25, 2020
Donspicey:

Where dem dey

Send me their numbers.......

Who you? undecided
Re: Lady Who Saluted Her Mom Upon Return From NYSC Camp Gets Instant Job Offer by Donspicey: 1:13pm On Dec 25, 2020
izuch:

Who you? undecided
Any of ur family member lost
Re: Lady Who Saluted Her Mom Upon Return From NYSC Camp Gets Instant Job Offer by mechanics(m): 1:49pm On Dec 25, 2020
Wow, nice one.
Re: Lady Who Saluted Her Mom Upon Return From NYSC Camp Gets Instant Job Offer by Gerrard59(m): 1:56pm On Dec 25, 2020
IamPlato:
In Simple Terms, she Went To School To Learn How To Be An office Zombie... Its Basically The Reason Why Most People Go To School.

Twisted World...

Guys check out my short film on YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4buisbJQlRw&t=561s

Well, she's not doing e-bambiabla for people to watch a nonsensical video called sHoRt fiLm.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Saluted Her Mom Upon Return From NYSC Camp Gets Instant Job Offer by coolcharm(m): 1:59pm On Dec 25, 2020
Amah70:

Foolishness.
Rich and famous Man looking for wife shall not go for diminutive.

Talk of unity in Nigeria is strange talk with people like you.

Lol, welldone king solomon. in your mind you are serious and objective. grin grin grin

Carry your stupidity and be going please.
Re: Lady Who Saluted Her Mom Upon Return From NYSC Camp Gets Instant Job Offer by BluntNigerian: 2:12pm On Dec 25, 2020
Viking07:

I've been wanting to ask you this whenever I come across your comments. Are you okay? Why do you keep saying the same thing over and over again?
grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Lady Who Saluted Her Mom Upon Return From NYSC Camp Gets Instant Job Offer by Jonathan39: 7:08pm On Dec 25, 2020
Abeg who video? Abi they stage am? grin grin
Re: Lady Who Saluted Her Mom Upon Return From NYSC Camp Gets Instant Job Offer by yinks77: 8:16pm On Dec 25, 2020
[quote author=IamPlato post=97406657]In Simple Terms, she Went To School To Learn How To Be An office Zombie... Its Basically The Reason Why Most People Go To School.
One empty brain up here said "she went to school to learn how to be an office zombie" What a very dumb reasoning indeed. The question is how would the society continue to exist if people are not trained as employees to manage its institutions such as health, political, economy, religion, private and public among others

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dead Bayelsa Corper Wrapped In Nylon Bag, Transported On Boat By Fellow Corpers / Nigerians React To Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Post About Sleeping With His Students / Corpers Taking Selfie At Taraba River Before Drowning (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.