Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,266 members, 7,818,922 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Lady Appreciates The Christmas Chicken Her Husband Bought But Gets Slammed - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Appreciates The Christmas Chicken Her Husband Bought But Gets Slammed (49156 Views)

Security Tips During The Christmas Celebration / Simi, Others Gift Money To Wife Who Appreciated Her Husband's Christmas Chicken / My Husband Bought An Iphone 6 For Our Housemaid- Nigerian Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Appreciates The Christmas Chicken Her Husband Bought But Gets Slammed by tarantino1: 7:57am On Dec 25, 2020
eyinola:
Simi already gave her 200K

She deserve am abeg lol
Re: Lady Appreciates The Christmas Chicken Her Husband Bought But Gets Slammed by kay29000(m): 7:57am On Dec 25, 2020
pocohantas:
Na homebreakers association.

“Your husband supposed to do this, do that”

Who ask you??

Don't mind them. Even if the husband might kill it at the market some times, this is Christmas period...people love to kill chicken themselves during this season.
Re: Lady Appreciates The Christmas Chicken Her Husband Bought But Gets Slammed by bereto(m): 8:04am On Dec 25, 2020
Just watch how the woman's attitude towards her husband change

Twitter creating problems since 1914

2 Likes

Re: Lady Appreciates The Christmas Chicken Her Husband Bought But Gets Slammed by DonroxyII: 8:10am On Dec 25, 2020
StagethemTVee:
God bless you Blessing. If only a typical Nigerian can be this contented.
She was very insensitive to that chicken ... How could she took that chicken's life and even soaked her in hot water , plucked out her feathers and showed her to the world to see ....

That's wickedness of Man not contentment
Re: Lady Appreciates The Christmas Chicken Her Husband Bought But Gets Slammed by kay29000(m): 8:14am On Dec 25, 2020
bereto:
Just watch how the woman's attitude towards her husband change

Twitter creating problems since 1914

Exactly
Re: Lady Appreciates The Christmas Chicken Her Husband Bought But Gets Slammed by emmyrate1(m): 8:21am On Dec 25, 2020
Cutehector:
All these home breakers. Did she tell you that she is unhappy killing the chicken? Thunder will fire all these useless good for nothing women out there who try to bring unhappiness in other people homes. 100percent of those women castigating that properly trained wife are just single and depressed. Idiots.

The moment I see such mentality, I don't even waste a second to remove that idiot from my life.
if you check those ladies very well they are single mothers who don't want happiness for other ladies in marriage..
Re: Lady Appreciates The Christmas Chicken Her Husband Bought But Gets Slammed by Dminister(m): 8:26am On Dec 25, 2020
She is so contented and happy. The man is very lucky. I deserve a woman like her. God bless their union.
Re: Lady Appreciates The Christmas Chicken Her Husband Bought But Gets Slammed by Arsenate(m): 8:27am On Dec 25, 2020
gwinaB:
You obviously didn't see the remaining 1000 comments praising and appreciating her or even those asking her to send her account number. She got praised by majority of the people.
Nice. Majority of humans are sane and good at heart. I'll drink to that.
Re: Lady Appreciates The Christmas Chicken Her Husband Bought But Gets Slammed by chukycollections(m): 8:28am On Dec 25, 2020
DonroxyII:
She was very insensitive to that chicken ... How could she took that chicken's life and even soaked her in hot water , plucked out her feathers and showed her to the world to see ....

That's wickedness of Man not contentment

So you've never killed a chicken before??
Re: Lady Appreciates The Christmas Chicken Her Husband Bought But Gets Slammed by Mutemenot(m): 8:28am On Dec 25, 2020
eyinola:
Simi already gave her 200K

Very good.
Re: Lady Appreciates The Christmas Chicken Her Husband Bought But Gets Slammed by ElProfessor(f): 8:29am On Dec 25, 2020
So what's wrong if she kills and defeathers the chicken? that one too na man work? She's just being appreciative and contented abeg. Merry Christmas
Re: Lady Appreciates The Christmas Chicken Her Husband Bought But Gets Slammed by SenecaTheYonger: 8:30am On Dec 25, 2020
Oh my gosh! It is mostly women that are insulting and talking down at her while guys are trying to fatten up her account.

Zzor, see your gender abeg.
Re: Lady Appreciates The Christmas Chicken Her Husband Bought But Gets Slammed by CAPSLOCKED: 8:37am On Dec 25, 2020
AS AT THIS MOMENT THIS WOMAN HAS RECEIVED OVER 600,000 NAIRA IN RANDOM DONATIONS JUST "FOR BEING APPRECIATIVE", WHILE HER DRAGGERS AND ABUSERS COULD POSSIBLY STILL BE LOOKING FOR "URGENT 2K" TO SLAY WITH TODAY. FUNNY WORLD.

11 Likes

Re: Lady Appreciates The Christmas Chicken Her Husband Bought But Gets Slammed by Blackdisciple(m): 8:37am On Dec 25, 2020
MEGA4BILLION:
I see contentment while insatiable people are running their mouth.

My simple advise:
take your marriage life off social media or else sons and daughters of Jezebel will scatter it for you.

Gbosa Gbosa Gbosa

one chill BIG stout for you

1 Like

Re: Lady Appreciates The Christmas Chicken Her Husband Bought But Gets Slammed by Karleb(m): 8:40am On Dec 25, 2020
Most of them don't have husband so you can't blame them.

My own mum killed and prepared the chicken before I woke up with the help of my sibling though. When she went out I still stole out of the ones she's fried.

Come and beat me, I'm in my house.

1 Like

Re: Lady Appreciates The Christmas Chicken Her Husband Bought But Gets Slammed by Blackdisciple(m): 8:41am On Dec 25, 2020
The first and the third comments on tweeter those are the type that turn their husbands to a rag at home....

I don't blame them cos their comments shows the type of women they are

1 Like

Re: Lady Appreciates The Christmas Chicken Her Husband Bought But Gets Slammed by bolkay4: 8:45am On Dec 25, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
AS AT THIS MOMENT THIS WOMAN HAS RECEIVED OVER 600,000 NAIRA IN RANDOM DONATIONS JUST "FOR BEING APPRECIATIVE", WHILE HER DRAGGERS AND ABUSERS COULD POSSIBLY STILL BE LOOKING FOR "URGENT 2K" TO SLAY WITH TODAY. FUNNY WORLD.
Accurate. It is satisfying to know that most people are still sane and humane.

1 Like

Re: Lady Appreciates The Christmas Chicken Her Husband Bought But Gets Slammed by Karleb(m): 8:45am On Dec 25, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

This is why me I always wonder what feminists complain about.

Na man buy woman chicken.

Na man give woman job untop say she salute another woman.

I'm very sure if that corper was a guy saluting his Dad, people would care less.

Na man suppose kill fowl, commot the feather again. This is something my 10 year old sister will do with joy including the killing part.

Just hold the chicken make she put knife.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Appreciates The Christmas Chicken Her Husband Bought But Gets Slammed by Mrpojj(m): 8:49am On Dec 25, 2020
StagethemTVee:
Lady Comes Under Fire For Appreciating The Christmas Chicken Her Husband Bought

A Nigerian lady who took to twitter to appreciate her husband for buying her a live Chicken for their first Christmas together has come under intense fire from twitter users who felt the Husband should have killed and defeathered the chicken instead of making her go through the stress of doing it herself. However a lot of others took her side and defended her.

Source: https://twitter.com/ADEBLESS2020/status/1342029503376330753

The attack shows how distorted the minds of many people
What's is wrong with her post?
Re: Lady Appreciates The Christmas Chicken Her Husband Bought But Gets Slammed by Lovelyn451(f): 8:51am On Dec 25, 2020
AlhajiNatty:
What's wrong in her killing the chicken bikonu?
Will the meat in the chicken reduce if not killed by a man. Ndi uwa enweghi mmeta.
nooooo...she can only remove the feathers like she's doing but slaughtering mbanu!! and when she's done, the man cuts it, then the woman washes and cooks, and the man eats the nyash and gizzard...its tradition!!

1 Like

Re: Lady Appreciates The Christmas Chicken Her Husband Bought But Gets Slammed by Malawian(m): 8:53am On Dec 25, 2020
Well, she said her husband is the best in the "HOLE" universe. I can only imagine how deep her borehole is.
Re: Lady Appreciates The Christmas Chicken Her Husband Bought But Gets Slammed by Miracle2020: 9:00am On Dec 25, 2020
The useless ones that are complaining cannot even afford to give somebody a rat but they are condemning a man for not killing the chicken. Just look at them,most of them are those lazy girls that the only thing they can do for a man is to open their legs.
The woman is appreciating her husband and some of you wey never see husband to marry talkless of the one wey go bring chicken, na una dey complain. Why? Did she tell you that she cannot do it?
Foolish olosho everywhere.
Re: Lady Appreciates The Christmas Chicken Her Husband Bought But Gets Slammed by TheVictim01(m): 9:04am On Dec 25, 2020
As expected, the bitter ones are always on patrol to destroy one's happiness for them not having a husband to do such for 'em. What do I know sef??

1 Like

Re: Lady Appreciates The Christmas Chicken Her Husband Bought But Gets Slammed by Lamasta(m): 9:06am On Dec 25, 2020
I love appreciative women they are encouragers...
Re: Lady Appreciates The Christmas Chicken Her Husband Bought But Gets Slammed by luminouz(m): 9:06am On Dec 25, 2020
90% of those women are haters.....

How do they even know if the husband bought the chicken on credit and used the remaining 100 bucks to come home.
Re: Lady Appreciates The Christmas Chicken Her Husband Bought But Gets Slammed by Naijaarchive(m): 9:14am On Dec 25, 2020
Why upload it in the 1st place.... Unnecessary showoff brings unnecessary insults
Re: Lady Appreciates The Christmas Chicken Her Husband Bought But Gets Slammed by Ryan03(f): 9:16am On Dec 25, 2020
general111:
The only problem is that she brought her private life online..
exactly my thought, Na so problems take dey start for house. I can't date or marry a woman who brings everything to social media, there will be no privacy in your home and she will always seek validity for all your actions from social media. Very scary lifestyle

1 Like

Re: Lady Appreciates The Christmas Chicken Her Husband Bought But Gets Slammed by Seyzcham91(m): 9:19am On Dec 25, 2020
confirm!
MEGA4BILLION:

My simple advise:
take your marriage life off social media or else sons and daughters of Jezebel will scatter it for you.
Re: Lady Appreciates The Christmas Chicken Her Husband Bought But Gets Slammed by Bosch10(m): 9:20am On Dec 25, 2020
MEGA4BILLION:

My simple advise:
true that,going through the comment can make the lady think or act otherwise.

Yoruba proverb comes to mind.Ti is eni ba ta,eeyan ma a n dawo bo oo je ni
Re: Lady Appreciates The Christmas Chicken Her Husband Bought But Gets Slammed by maestro299: 9:26am On Dec 25, 2020
MEGA4BILLION:

My simple advise:
I my dy understand why every thing about one's life should be put online
Re: Lady Appreciates The Christmas Chicken Her Husband Bought But Gets Slammed by Gkay1(m): 9:31am On Dec 25, 2020
9jayes:
more
battle of booking space in nairaland
Re: Lady Appreciates The Christmas Chicken Her Husband Bought But Gets Slammed by Nobody: 9:32am On Dec 25, 2020
Another reason why many Nigerian men look so hard and scratch their heads so furiously that they get bald before deciding to marry our typical naija ladies.
While the guys are praising and rewarding her with more, the single ladies who are still dependent on guys are the ones advising her how to run her home with their "I cannot coman kee myself attitude". They don't cease to bring out the bitterness and envy in them, especially when they see a happy lady.
Its that same mentality that makes Nigerian women (and by extension Nigerian homes) abroad stay fixed to the lower rung of the economic ladder.
For he who is faithful in little would be given a larger estate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Pretty Girl Is Missing (PHOTOS) / He Is A Better Lover Than My Husband / Could My Wife Be Cheating With My Friend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.