Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,228 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Lady Appreciates The Christmas Chicken Her Husband Bought But Gets Slammed - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Appreciates The Christmas Chicken Her Husband Bought But Gets Slammed (49154 Views)

Security Tips During The Christmas Celebration / Simi, Others Gift Money To Wife Who Appreciated Her Husband's Christmas Chicken / My Husband Bought An Iphone 6 For Our Housemaid- Nigerian Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Appreciates The Christmas Chicken Her Husband Bought But Gets Slammed by pacespot(m): 9:32am On Dec 25, 2020
Poor chicken, the most unfortunate animal during Christmas grin
Re: Lady Appreciates The Christmas Chicken Her Husband Bought But Gets Slammed by general111(m): 9:34am On Dec 25, 2020
Ryan03:
exactly my thought, Na so problems take dey start for house. I can't date or marry a woman who brings everything to social media, there will be no privacy in your home and she will always seek validity for all your actions from social media. Very scary lifestyle
i am yet to see a relationship that can survive the onslaught of social media, if brought online.

1 Like

Re: Lady Appreciates The Christmas Chicken Her Husband Bought But Gets Slammed by pocohantas(f): 9:46am On Dec 25, 2020
kay29000:

Don't mind them. Even if the husband might kill it at the market some times, this is Christmas period...people love to kill chicken themselves during this season.

Na she forget say angry people full social media. Family is everything, protect family o. I no dey use that one cruise abeg. grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Appreciates The Christmas Chicken Her Husband Bought But Gets Slammed by olajizz01(m): 9:49am On Dec 25, 2020
MEGA4BILLION:
I see contentment while insatiable people are running their mouth.

My simple advise:
take your marriage life off social media or else sons and daughters of Jezebel will scatter it for you.
You have said it all, don't allow social media to have knowledge of marriage life, there will be rest of mind in such house, period.

1 Like

Re: Lady Appreciates The Christmas Chicken Her Husband Bought But Gets Slammed by weyreypey: 9:53am On Dec 25, 2020
pocohantas:

Na she forget say angry people full social media. Family is everything, protect family o. I no dey use that one cruise abeg. grin
Hmmm hmmm good
Re: Lady Appreciates The Christmas Chicken Her Husband Bought But Gets Slammed by owowa145(m): 10:02am On Dec 25, 2020
osamz007:

YOU CAN'T COMMENT FIRST ON YOUR THREAD

O WRONG NAW
Is there a gift for commenting first?.. I just wan know cos i see pple hustling for it.
Re: Lady Appreciates The Christmas Chicken Her Husband Bought But Gets Slammed by MMXX: 10:05am On Dec 25, 2020
I'm glad she was blessed n appreciated by a lot of people.Someone said she must have gotten close to #2m ALREADY.. Some people wanted to shame her but God shamed them instead
Re: Lady Appreciates The Christmas Chicken Her Husband Bought But Gets Slammed by olisaEze(m): 10:25am On Dec 25, 2020
Hunger no go kill us for Nigeria!

Just imagine a foreigner reading that Nigerian women think their husbands are the best for buying meat!

Ba yawa, chop and be happy with him it’s ur blessing. grin

Merry Christmas to my Nairaland family & the chicken killer! grin grin
Re: Lady Appreciates The Christmas Chicken Her Husband Bought But Gets Slammed by faramade16062: 10:25am On Dec 25, 2020
I love appreciative women they are encouragers...
Re: Lady Appreciates The Christmas Chicken Her Husband Bought But Gets Slammed by EMMY76: 10:30am On Dec 25, 2020
These type of contented nigerian lady is almost impossible to find in nigeria these days.
Re: Lady Appreciates The Christmas Chicken Her Husband Bought But Gets Slammed by LordOfTheGame: 11:02am On Dec 25, 2020
People pls don't get it twisted. Most of us eats chicken all the time, probably bought from cold rooms and things like that but there's special joy in killing a live chicken on Christmas day and cooking rice with it. grin grin grin

So make una leave the young wife alone, this is her first Christmas as a wife so I understand how happy she is.

Congratulations beautiful and honoured young wife of a young man.
Re: Lady Appreciates The Christmas Chicken Her Husband Bought But Gets Slammed by merits(m): 11:27am On Dec 25, 2020
StagethemTVee:
Lady Comes Under Fire For Appreciating The Christmas Chicken Her Husband Bought

A Nigerian lady who took to twitter to appreciate her husband for buying her a live Chicken for their first Christmas together has come under intense fire from twitter users who felt the Husband should have killed and defeathered the chicken instead of making her go through the stress of doing it herself. However a lot of others took her side and defended her.

Source: https://twitter.com/ADEBLESS2020/status/1342029503376330753
If you tell them to stop carrying their matrimonial issues come on social media,they won't listen.authority2006 is one of them mumu guy there type have weak medulla oblongata to reason.
Re: Lady Appreciates The Christmas Chicken Her Husband Bought But Gets Slammed by udede(m): 11:33am On Dec 25, 2020
Ooooo, l just love ladies who appreciates little things genuinely. I hope I meet one that does not hate polygamy
Re: Lady Appreciates The Christmas Chicken Her Husband Bought But Gets Slammed by donb06: 11:43am On Dec 25, 2020
KunleyY19:
E be like say na only we wey dey NL get sense.gringringrin

Sometimes you will see a news where people are being bashed on maybe Twitter/FB but when it gets here the narrative changes...

Bro na same people ooo.... Nairaland give more freedom to express especially to guys.... Twitter, Facebook and Instagram na women's world
Re: Lady Appreciates The Christmas Chicken Her Husband Bought But Gets Slammed by hope4nigeria(m): 12:07pm On Dec 25, 2020
mayklef:
Under fire for been appreciative?....ayam not understanding
the situation in the country can make people Mad that's why
Re: Lady Appreciates The Christmas Chicken Her Husband Bought But Gets Slammed by Zakarisammy(m): 12:10pm On Dec 25, 2020
Did she complain?
Re: Lady Appreciates The Christmas Chicken Her Husband Bought But Gets Slammed by authority2006(m): 12:18pm On Dec 25, 2020
merits:

If you tell them to stop carrying their matrimonial issues come on social media,they won't listen.authority2006 is one of them mumu guy there type have weak medulla oblongata to reason.

Na so I offended you reach?
Re: Lady Appreciates The Christmas Chicken Her Husband Bought But Gets Slammed by Bmaster(m): 12:45pm On Dec 25, 2020
KunleyY19:
E be like say na only we wey dey NL get sense.gringringrin

Sometimes you will see a news where people are being bashed on maybe Twitter/FB but when it gets here the narrative changes...
lipsrsealed
Re: Lady Appreciates The Christmas Chicken Her Husband Bought But Gets Slammed by 2rez: 12:56pm On Dec 25, 2020
Social media & home ruinations ain't stopping anytime soon.
Re: Lady Appreciates The Christmas Chicken Her Husband Bought But Gets Slammed by humilitypays(m): 1:19pm On Dec 25, 2020
Abaman001:
My dear don't mind the bone straight slay mamas/queens....abi na by force to be slaying up and down without showing gratitude to the givers...
cheesy cheesy
Re: Lady Appreciates The Christmas Chicken Her Husband Bought But Gets Slammed by humilitypays(m): 1:21pm On Dec 25, 2020
EMMY76:
These type of contented nigerian lady is almost impossible to find in nigeria these days.
they have gone into extinction, all thanks to bone straight hair cheesy
Re: Lady Appreciates The Christmas Chicken Her Husband Bought But Gets Slammed by AlhajiNatty(m): 1:34pm On Dec 25, 2020
Lovelyn451:
nooooo...she can only remove the feathers like she's doing but slaughtering mbanu!! and when she's done, the man cuts it, then the woman washes and cooks, and the man eats the nyash and gizzard...its tradition!!
I know all about tradition asa. Don't just see the big deal in a woman killing or dismembering a chicken.
And as for the aru okuko that women aren't suppose to touch, that's some BS.
Re: Lady Appreciates The Christmas Chicken Her Husband Bought But Gets Slammed by ekineme: 7:39pm On Dec 25, 2020
AlhajiNatty:
What's wrong in her killing the chicken bikonu?
Will the meat in the chicken reduce if not killed by a man. Ndi uwa enweghi mmeta.

Nwanne m ike gwuru mmadu

1 Like

Re: Lady Appreciates The Christmas Chicken Her Husband Bought But Gets Slammed by andyanders: 8:13pm On Dec 25, 2020
The same lady is richer for appreciating what her husband bought for her for xmas as her post generated responses, people has blessed with over 300k today.

A well brought up young lady.
Re: Lady Appreciates The Christmas Chicken Her Husband Bought But Gets Slammed by merits(m): 10:53pm On Dec 25, 2020
authority2006:

Na so I offended you reach?
Ok am sorry.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Pretty Girl Is Missing (PHOTOS) / He Is A Better Lover Than My Husband / Could My Wife Be Cheating With My Friend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.