Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,964 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

If God Gives Money To Change 3 Things In Your Life In 2021 What Will Be The 1st? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / If God Gives Money To Change 3 Things In Your Life In 2021 What Will Be The 1st? (175 Views)

I Am Not Taking This! My Baby Girl Deserves The 1st Position. 15as! / Mirabel Obi: Gustavo Cubana To Send Money To UNN Student Twerker For Expulsion / Henry Suubi: Viral Photo Changed Makerere University Student's Life In Uganda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If God Gives Money To Change 3 Things In Your Life In 2021 What Will Be The 1st? by Youngblogger: 6:53am On Dec 25, 2020
Often times you have made promises to God and to yourself also. Most times the reason why you default yourself is that there was or is not sufficient cash to help you keep to your words as a man.
You have many things bothering and taking night sleep away from you,
This is 2020 and it is wrapping up like a paper.

If God gives money to change 3 things in your life in 2021 What will be the first thing first?

https://yawabase.com/woman-caught-sleeping-with-another-man-in-husbands-bed-explains-why-she-did-it/
Re: If God Gives Money To Change 3 Things In Your Life In 2021 What Will Be The 1st? by YoonSung76: 6:58am On Dec 25, 2020
See question
Re: If God Gives Money To Change 3 Things In Your Life In 2021 What Will Be The 1st? by illicit(m): 7:23am On Dec 25, 2020
My address.... wink

(1) (Reply)

What Final Year Students’ 2021 Goal Should Look Like / How WAEC Past Questions Could Save Your Child From Exam Failure / Current Scholarships For Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.