Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,397 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Funmilayo Ogun: Seyi Makinde Is An Accidental Governor, He is Working For APC - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Funmilayo Ogun: Seyi Makinde Is An Accidental Governor, He is Working For APC (20825 Views)

Ekiti 2022: I Will Never Be An Accidental Governor ― Oyebanji / Akeredolu: Makinde Is A Disgrace To Public Decency / Tinubu, El-rufai And An ‘accidental’ Meeting (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funmilayo Ogun: Seyi Makinde Is An Accidental Governor, He is Working For APC by zelnababa(m): 6:07pm On Dec 25, 2020
one some set of ppl keep on hailing you politically, your political career don dey sink be that ooo, asked our jona fayose, even trump.
Re: Funmilayo Ogun: Seyi Makinde Is An Accidental Governor, He is Working For APC by happney65: 7:06pm On Dec 25, 2020
Exc2000:
grin

Shameless party....

PDP collected so much money from Seyi Makinde during primaries at liberty stadium, other parties also collected money from him to form a coalition against APC

I knew he would Lord it over them and act recklessly

150 billion in debt at high interest rate, with very stupid projects

150Billion naira you say?try to dey lie small small naaa.. grin grin.. Below are the "stupid projects"..I hope you can see how "stupid" they are

I am reproducing the above I replied to someone again to you..

When I answer you and show you his projects,I know you wont answer me like most of you propagandists. He has done far better than all governors in his first two years..I will be giving you FACTS below and not lies nor propaganda

Breakdown of major ongoing road projects and approved ones.

1. 65km moniya to iseyin road
2. 21km Airport Amuloko Ajia
3. 12km Apete to Akufo
4. 3km G stadium to Lautech first gate
5. 10km Saki township road
6. 5km Gedu - Oroki - Sabo /Ashipa
7. 7km akobo road
8. 45km Saki to Igboho
9. 12km Akala express to Apata--Abadoned for 8years during Ajimobi.If he had done it,It would have solved traffic buildup at Apata and as the Akala express road is the new ringroad

That's 180kms of major roads in less than two years

Or the current project at challenge which will cost about 2.5Billion naira to solve the traffic holdup at challenge..Guess you wont know that the popular MRS Petrol station at challenge has been demolished and roundabouts demolished there too.. or the Multibillion naira Bus terminals being at challenge,Iwo road and Ojoo built to fix transportation issues once and for all in those major areas.

What of the remodeling of the Adamsingba staduim into a world class staduim.Things like this and more will improve the IGR of Oyo state..What about the remodeling of the Agabwo shopping complex..A money making complex left to rot opposite the University of Ibadan.It will be back and ready to be use two years time..Ajimobi signed a yeye memorandum of understanding that did not see the light of the day and seyi was able to have it fixed and construction started in less than two years in his administration.

And the chairman of it all..The win of Lautech for Oyo state..something Mr constituted Authority could not do and lambasted them and called them names..You people should face FACTS and not hear say and propaganda..He isnt perfect like others,but he is doing well at least for now

2 Likes

Re: Funmilayo Ogun: Seyi Makinde Is An Accidental Governor, He is Working For APC by southsouthking(m): 7:26pm On Dec 25, 2020
NGpatriot:
APC don't like you, PDP don't want you, Oyo people are tired of you...

This arrogant, lazy and immature fool was definitely a mistake..

Cry me a river Tinubu slave
Re: Funmilayo Ogun: Seyi Makinde Is An Accidental Governor, He is Working For APC by Overlordrichy(m): 9:00pm On Dec 25, 2020
Apc and pdp political leaders are all the same,all i see is that pdp political leaders think they are one that made seyi makinde the governor of oyo state,because of that its there time to chop money,he is petty and immature to them because he is not giving them the huge money they expecting from him,they are fighting him only because their pocket is not full of government money,its like he placed his focus only on workers(oyo state civil servant) and some other things,he pays salaries as at when due.
To me oyo state governor is the best governor ive ever seen,no hunger in oyo state,people of oyo state loves him.
But am afraid all those political leaders will let him go for second time.
Re: Funmilayo Ogun: Seyi Makinde Is An Accidental Governor, He is Working For APC by faradexs09(m): 3:54am On Dec 26, 2020
candidtalk:

I can see I am not talking to an intelligent, 'woke' and aware Yoruba if indeed I am even talking to a Yoruba person.
Pele awon woke... grin werey dey disguise, there is nothing intelligent about chaos ode
Re: Funmilayo Ogun: Seyi Makinde Is An Accidental Governor, He is Working For APC by Saintabey: 6:00am On Dec 26, 2020
Funmilayo Ogun is sick and has no idea of what good governance is. When will she tell the world what she and her colleagues want at the detriment of the State. To help with the wicked ones.
Re: Funmilayo Ogun: Seyi Makinde Is An Accidental Governor, He is Working For APC by Burstscam: 9:21pm On Dec 29, 2020
ekestic1976:

Your account details?
i know you forgot you made a promise
Re: Funmilayo Ogun: Seyi Makinde Is An Accidental Governor, He is Working For APC by ekestic1976(f): 9:28pm On Dec 29, 2020
Burstscam:

No! I'm on holiday, but I don't do Transfer. On or before Thursday.
Re: Funmilayo Ogun: Seyi Makinde Is An Accidental Governor, He is Working For APC by ekestic1976(f): 9:31pm On Dec 29, 2020
Burstscam:

5671033130/ECO?
Re: Funmilayo Ogun: Seyi Makinde Is An Accidental Governor, He is Working For APC by Burstscam: 11:14pm On Dec 29, 2020
ekestic1976:

5671033130/ECO?
yea
Re: Funmilayo Ogun: Seyi Makinde Is An Accidental Governor, He is Working For APC by ekestic1976(f): 11:52am On Dec 31, 2020
Burstscam:
yea

Haven't you received Credit Alert for N5,000 yet? Got your name: Okor Chinye Kalu!
Re: Funmilayo Ogun: Seyi Makinde Is An Accidental Governor, He is Working For APC by ekestic1976(f): 2:14pm On Dec 31, 2020
Burstscam:
yea

My wife is sending her own token in the new year. It's well with you, IJN.
Re: Funmilayo Ogun: Seyi Makinde Is An Accidental Governor, He is Working For APC by Burstscam: 2:31pm On Dec 31, 2020
ekestic1976:

Haven't you received Credit Alert for N5,000 yet? Got your name: Okor Chinye Kalu!
God bless you abundantly sir. I've got it. Where I went to hustle, there was no network
Re: Funmilayo Ogun: Seyi Makinde Is An Accidental Governor, He is Working For APC by Burstscam: 2:33pm On Dec 31, 2020
ekestic1976:

My wife is sending her own token in the new year. It's well with you, IJN.
Re: Funmilayo Ogun: Seyi Makinde Is An Accidental Governor, He is Working For APC by ekestic1976(f): 3:24pm On Dec 31, 2020
Burstscam:
God bless you abundantly sir. I've got it. Where I went to hustle, there was no network

God bless your hustle.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Grant Amnesty To Bandits — Sheik Gumi Tells FG (Video) / Atiku, Obasanjo Hold Closed-Door Meeting Over 2023 Presidency / Cancel South-East Visit, IPOB Advises Catriona Laing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.