Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,407 members, 7,819,448 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Woman Caught Redhanded With Another Man On Husband's Bed Explains Why She Did It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Caught Redhanded With Another Man On Husband's Bed Explains Why She Did It (823 Views)

Cheating Girlfriend Caught Redhanded While She Was Still Denying It (video) / Cheating WIFE Receive Hot Strokes After Being Caught Redhanded Wit LOVER -VIDEO / I Caught Her RedHanded Stealing, Deleting Her Chat From Phone, What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Woman Caught Redhanded With Another Man On Husband's Bed Explains Why She Did It by Youngblogger: 7:21am On Dec 25, 2020
A few days ago a married woman was caught in bed with a man she brought into her matrimonial house.
She was however caught by her husband and his family in bed with him.

A member of the family made a video of her tying only a towel as the man was being confronted by some of the people present.

The woman who was with her towel could be heard shouting that the man should be left alone because he knows nothing.

Meanwhile, the said woman has come out boldly to share her own side of the story

Source : https://yawabase.com/woman-caught-sleeping-with-another-man-in-husbands-bed-explains-why-she-did-it/

1 Like

Re: Woman Caught Redhanded With Another Man On Husband's Bed Explains Why She Did It by Burstscam: 7:24am On Dec 25, 2020
And where is that her own side of the story?

1 Like

Re: Woman Caught Redhanded With Another Man On Husband's Bed Explains Why She Did It by airminem(f): 7:28am On Dec 25, 2020
Like its a new norm.....fear all this Ex

(1) (Reply)

Should I Take Her Serious / Why Do I Keep Attracting Independent And "Strong" Women? / Opinion: Are You Cool With Your Partner Still Communicating With Their Ex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.