Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,110 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

Should I Take Her Serious - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Take Her Serious (819 Views)

What Steps Should I Take To Get This Bae Laid / What Drugs Can I Take To Last Longer On Bed? / She Is Coming Tomorrow. What Can I Take To Enhance Performance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Take Her Serious by Stealthassasin: 1:27pm On Dec 31, 2020
Have been dating this girl for over a year+ now, we live together in the school it's more like I'm experiencing a marriage life already . we both have hot temper we do have a lot of misunderstanding till date bt we always resolve at the end of the day. Since we've been in this relationship we don't hold quarrel up to 2days highest 1day.. ��Sorry for my English �. Now d questions is most time in the relationship now have been d 1 teaching how to package a relationship and d rest, I'm 3 years older than her. This is a gal I'm planning on getting married to but same time I feel that she's not that perfect enough for me to call wife.
Re: Should I Take Her Serious by chatinent: 1:28pm On Dec 31, 2020
We live together in the school it's more like I'm experiencing a marriage life already .

This is where you started your predicament.

��Sorry for my English �
You mean you aren't in school or should we blame Buhari?

I feel that she's not that perfect enough for me to call wife.

Why wouldn't you feel that way when you have suckled every feminine pride left in her even before marriage?

In my own opinion, you deserve a prison yard. Don't just argue.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Take Her Serious by Nobody: 1:36pm On Dec 31, 2020
Stealthassasin:
Have been dating this girl for over a year+ now, we live together in the school it's more like I'm experiencing a marriage life already . we both have hot temper we do have a lot of misunderstanding till date bt we always resolve at the end of the day. Since we've been in this relationship we don't hold quarrel up to 2days highest 1day.. ��Sorry for my English �. Now d questions is most time in the relationship now have been d 1 teaching how to package a relationship and d rest, I'm 3 years older than her. This is a gal I'm planning on getting married to but same time I feel that she's not that perfect enough for me to call wife.
Since U Are D One Teaching Her & She Co-operates With U, She Is Perfect Enough 4 U. Or Do U Want A Stubborn Goat As Wife?

1 Like

Re: Should I Take Her Serious by Lightangel65: 1:40pm On Dec 31, 2020
Never settle for less and don't marry someone you don't want to, if you feel she is not enough get a better lady, you can't go into marriage with someone who has her character.
Re: Should I Take Her Serious by tyup(m): 1:42pm On Dec 31, 2020
chatinent:

Why wouldn't you feel that way when you have suckled every feminine pride left in her even before marriage?

What you should correct him on is To Help the poor girl meet up to his standard not nail him for living together with her
Re: Should I Take Her Serious by JOACHINpedro: 1:43pm On Dec 31, 2020
but your perfect bleep mate angry
Allow that girl to go and locate her husband o

1 Like

Re: Should I Take Her Serious by Kestolove(m): 1:45pm On Dec 31, 2020
No, don't take it seriously
Re: Should I Take Her Serious by fati2001(m): 1:54pm On Dec 31, 2020
Stealthassasin:
we live together in the school it's more like I'm experiencing a marriage life already .

Re: Should I Take Her Serious by Nobody: 2:03pm On Dec 31, 2020
The both of you should separate from each other if you truly have plans for your futures. You think sex and relationship is everything?

Re: Should I Take Her Serious by Slynation(m): 2:05pm On Dec 31, 2020
You are planning on getting married to her....but is she planning on getting married to you?? that you will find out in future
Re: Should I Take Her Serious by Yusufisraelj(m): 2:06pm On Dec 31, 2020
Stealthassasin:

Wahala be like bicycle

OP even if you leave her and get your perfect girl you go still see something to fix, something that comes with experience.

The most important thing you have sighted is the part of conflict resolution, that's great for any relationship to work.

Now concerning how you feel about her, I hope no be see finish, you see in life I have come to realise that you make your woman to become your spec as far as she is willing to work on herself. Find out what she wants to do with her life and encourage her to engage those things, she should develop herself.

I tell people real success is not at a plater you must work at it, anything that works is being worked at.

1 Like

Re: Should I Take Her Serious by Homeboiy: 2:08pm On Dec 31, 2020
Don’t settle for less in 2021
Re: Should I Take Her Serious by longetivity(m): 2:17pm On Dec 31, 2020
chatinent:

attack him small small nah
Re: Should I Take Her Serious by Shortyy(f): 2:23pm On Dec 31, 2020
Why do women deliberately go and live with a man they're not married to?

Is it crack?
Re: Should I Take Her Serious by hanyechukwu88981: 5:44pm On Dec 31, 2020
The both of you should separate from each other if you truly have plans for your futures. You think sex and relationship is everything?
Re: Should I Take Her Serious by paulolee(m): 6:27pm On Dec 31, 2020
you both have hot temper?? dts not a good sign
Re: Should I Take Her Serious by FirstSon01: 8:28pm On Dec 31, 2020
You're obviously still a student spending his pocket money on a girl.

Las Las she'll break your heart and you'll be okay. undecided

(1) (Reply)

See What Happened Today (photos) !!! / Advice Needed / My Boyfriend Says He Loves Me And Buys Me Everything I Want But He Beats Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.