Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,801 members, 7,813,636 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:26 PM

Father Christmas Keeping Social Distance - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Father Christmas Keeping Social Distance (41695 Views)

This Is Nimrod, The Original Father Christmas / Father Christmas Scares A Child As She Cries & Runs Away / Coronavirus: Some Lagos Churches Empty As They Comply With Social Distance Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Christmas Keeping Social Distance by kollinskollins(m): 10:19am On Dec 25, 2020
K
Re: Father Christmas Keeping Social Distance by BlessedNuel: 10:20am On Dec 25, 2020
Seen
Re: Father Christmas Keeping Social Distance by Lexusgs430: 10:21am On Dec 25, 2020
Would santa throw the present......... tongue
Re: Father Christmas Keeping Social Distance by SeriouslySense(m): 10:22am On Dec 25, 2020
Who needs Santa, When the emphasis is on God becoming a human, a precious baby Jesus. What do i know, cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lamasta:
Jesus is the reason for the season
Re: Father Christmas Keeping Social Distance by Ugaboy: 10:25am On Dec 25, 2020
Cofraud-18
Re: Father Christmas Keeping Social Distance by oluoma1: 10:25am On Dec 25, 2020
It will never be well with coro.
Re: Father Christmas Keeping Social Distance by PureMe01: 10:25am On Dec 25, 2020
hopeforcharles:
smiley cheesy
Sorry for who no fear coronavirus.
Happy Christmas Nairalanders.
story...
Re: Father Christmas Keeping Social Distance by Omezif(m): 10:28am On Dec 25, 2020
Covid-19 is somehow real but so real.
Re: Father Christmas Keeping Social Distance by WriterX(m): 10:30am On Dec 25, 2020
from santa claus to coro claus
Re: Father Christmas Keeping Social Distance by Btruth: 10:31am On Dec 25, 2020
Smart Santa.......lol

grin grin grin
Re: Father Christmas Keeping Social Distance by ofiko123(m): 10:39am On Dec 25, 2020
Without santa Christmas won't be much fun for the kids...but social distancing is allowed..
Re: Father Christmas Keeping Social Distance by Proffdada: 10:42am On Dec 25, 2020
Uniquisite:
Lol.. So Santa no give gift?

In other news, Mo salah is giving our Muslimahs some serious headache shocked Just imagine what the extremists in Egypt are going through right now
Islam oppresses only the poor
Re: Father Christmas Keeping Social Distance by Nobody: 10:48am On Dec 25, 2020
Otirosiro cheesy
Re: Father Christmas Keeping Social Distance by ehissi(m): 10:48am On Dec 25, 2020
Uniquisite:

In other news, Mo salah is giving our Muslimahs some serious headache shocked Just imagine what the extremists in Egypt are going through right now

Hmmmmm

Stroke! Stroke........na E go kill them so
Re: Father Christmas Keeping Social Distance by dontai(m): 10:48am On Dec 25, 2020
Uniquisite:

yeah, so what's the big deal, that made you believe someone will have headache on a semi-pagan festival that have nothing to do with you or your ancestors. So you are glad Salah and his family wore red all through, and you are here having an orgasm, and believing your life don better. Does that mean he's now Peter or Moses Salah? What he did is called tolerance and following with trend. What you are displaying here is in contrary to what the Christ Jesus thought us. Man you are not a Christian may I no deceive you. You are only serving your ego and you thought there is any form of bragging right needed in any religion, man you are wrong.
You are not different from sekeau from sambisa, because you are happy someone is having headache, so if the headache now kills him you will now say thank you Jesus abi, you are nothing but an extremist, who don't believe anything but his self-own illusion.
Re: Father Christmas Keeping Social Distance by foreshore(m): 10:49am On Dec 25, 2020
Sambisaforest:
Yes I agree with this beacuse corona virus truly exists over there but here in Nigeria AKA land of difficult people, AKA land of wicked people, AKA a land where oppression, corruption, insincerity, hypocrites, terrorists, are being rewarded and celebrated for their evil ways. AKA country that only listens to violence as a means of communication before demands and needs are met. I rest my case.

Imagine a lot of people have made millions from this covid 19 saga in Nigeria. Keke drivers and other commercial bus drivers have increased transportation fare by hiding under the canopy of covid 19. They now board 4 passengers for a fee of 100naira, 200 naira, each person will have to pay 100naira or 200naira or even more for a distance that ought to be covered with just 50naira. The law states that they should board only two passengers because of social distancing but now they carry 4 passengers and still charge 100naira, 200naira, or more for each person.

Nigeria is a very difficult country to succeed without corruption, without extortion, and all form of vices.

Only I sambisaforest can change this country honestly. Only I. All I see around me daily is faces full of evil, wickedness, extortion, violence, selfishness etc.

Old boy na there you still dey, you better move forward before Nigeria go make you get hypertension
Re: Father Christmas Keeping Social Distance by JastSiryin(m): 10:52am On Dec 25, 2020
Uniquisite:

For second there in the first pic, i thought his beards was draped over the girl,didn't know it was her hair grin
Re: Father Christmas Keeping Social Distance by Godpikin4real(f): 10:57am On Dec 25, 2020
How then would I collect my gift from this Santa?
Re: Father Christmas Keeping Social Distance by Funkyswagzz(m): 11:00am On Dec 25, 2020
I wonder how kids will feel not goin close to santa
Re: Father Christmas Keeping Social Distance by Uniquisite: 11:08am On Dec 25, 2020
Re: Father Christmas Keeping Social Distance by Colonelswitz101(m): 11:09am On Dec 25, 2020
Sambisaforest:
Yes I agree with this beacuse corona virus truly exists over there but here in Nigeria AKA land of difficult people, AKA land of wicked people, AKA a land where oppression, corruption, insincerity, hypocrites, terrorists, are being rewarded and celebrated for their evil ways. AKA country that only listens to violence as a means of communication before demands and needs are met. I rest my case.

Imagine a lot of people have made millions from this covid 19 saga in Nigeria. Keke drivers and other commercial bus drivers have increased transportation fare by hiding under the canopy of covid 19. They now board 4 passengers for a fee of 100naira, 200 naira, each person will have to pay 100naira or 200naira or even more for a distance that ought to be covered with just 50naira. The law states that they should board only two passengers because of social distancing but now they carry 4 passengers and still charge 100naira, 200naira, or more for each person.

Nigeria is a very difficult country to succeed without corruption, without extortion, and all form of vices.

Only I sambisaforest can change this country honestly. Only I. All I see around me daily is faces full of evil, wickedness, extortion, violence, selfishness etc.

Madman... grin
Re: Father Christmas Keeping Social Distance by suratwo62: 11:13am On Dec 25, 2020
Kobicove:
This fear of Corona virus is being blown out of proportion undecided

You are very right. All the rich and famous people Prime Ministers and Presidents , Governors and Legislators have contracted COVID-19. None of the have died. So why the lockdowns and social distancing and preventing people from enjoying their lives? Is there something we are not being told?

1 Like

Re: Father Christmas Keeping Social Distance by naijadrivablog: 11:24am On Dec 25, 2020
They paganise Christmas.
Is Santa Claus, Christmas tree more significant than JESUS
Re: Father Christmas Keeping Social Distance by Blueblood78: 11:25am On Dec 25, 2020
lol... all bcuz coro
Re: Father Christmas Keeping Social Distance by stanley001(m): 11:29am On Dec 25, 2020
Hmmmmmmm! Nawa ooo
Re: Father Christmas Keeping Social Distance by ACxxxMAN: 11:33am On Dec 25, 2020
Uniquisite:

Maybe you are the extremist here judging by your comment
Re: Father Christmas Keeping Social Distance by dontai(m): 11:34am On Dec 25, 2020
Uniquisite:

Lolz.. All grammar no sense.. Sorry! Try again
lol, you really tried you didn't call me Muslim or atheist.
That's all you fake pastors worshippers knows best.
N:B I came in peace, I just want us to be tolerance of others. You are only fortunate to be a Christian, while some are happy to be a Muslim, Hindu and even Satanist. Who am I to say one is not good. If I'm to criticize I would choose my own religion for that. Because, I see in and out, and I know all it's lapses not jumping in criticizing other peoples religion which I know nada about.
Re: Father Christmas Keeping Social Distance by udemzyudex(m): 11:34am On Dec 25, 2020
Uniquisite:

grin grin
Re: Father Christmas Keeping Social Distance by Eryyy92: 11:34am On Dec 25, 2020
Uniquisite:

so Salah leave to go mosque go shout allahu bla bla
In order to celebrate Xmas
Re: Father Christmas Keeping Social Distance by Uniquisite: 11:44am On Dec 25, 2020
dontai:
lol, you really tried you didn't call me Muslim or atheist.
That's all you fake pastors worshippers knows best.
N:B I came in peace, I just want us to be tolerance of others. You are only fortunate to be a Christian, while some are happy to be a Muslim, Hindu and even Satanist. Who am I to say one is not good. If I'm to criticize I would choose my own religion for that. Because, I see in and out, and I know all it's lapses not jumping in criticizing other peoples religion which I know nada about.

BS!
Resist the urge to shalaye.. Okay

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Pastor Justified Taking Another Wife With Scripture, Is He Right? / Patrick Henry Edet And Inyene Sampson White Wedding Photos / I Cautioned My Pastor To Stop Mounting Marriage Pressure On Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.