Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Father Christmas Keeping Social Distance - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Father Christmas Keeping Social Distance (41698 Views)

This Is Nimrod, The Original Father Christmas / Father Christmas Scares A Child As She Cries & Runs Away / Coronavirus: Some Lagos Churches Empty As They Comply With Social Distance Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Christmas Keeping Social Distance by mdchikezie(m): 11:49am On Dec 25, 2020
Uniquisite:
Lol.. So Santa no give gift?

In other news, Mo salah is giving our Muslimahs some serious headache shocked Just imagine what the extremists in Egypt are going through right now

LOL I SWEAR THEY ARE GOING THROUGH UNIMAGINABLE TRAUMA COUPLED WITH DISASTROUS MENTAL BREAKDOWN NOW grin grin grin
MO KILL THEM ALL.

1 Like

Re: Father Christmas Keeping Social Distance by dontai(m): 11:58am On Dec 25, 2020
Uniquisite:

BS!
Resist the urge to shalaye.. Okay
Salaye ke? I just want you to know many people are having your said headache in Egypt, so let praise the Lord. Hallelujah.
If they are rating Christian, you can't even have F9, that means you are not a Christian, (the first code is love your neighbor as yourself). You don't even love yourself, because if you do you won't want an headache for people who doesn't know you or wronged you in anyway.
So the self-love you lack is what you are extending even beyond your reach.
Man your hatred is not spiritual because Christ only teaches love, maybe it's lack of security or financial doom(no ill intended), Buhari will be the best person you should hold responsible, so ti gbo?
Re: Father Christmas Keeping Social Distance by stayclearofme: 12:11pm On Dec 25, 2020
Sambisaforest:
Yes I agree with this beacuse corona virus truly exists over there but here in Nigeria AKA land of difficult people, AKA land of wicked people, AKA a land where oppression, corruption, insincerity, hypocrites, terrorists, are being rewarded and celebrated for their evil ways. AKA country that only listens to violence as a means of communication before demands and needs are met. I rest my case.

Imagine a lot of people have made millions from this covid 19 saga in Nigeria. Keke drivers and other commercial bus drivers have increased transportation fare by hiding under the canopy of covid 19. They now board 4 passengers for a fee of 100naira, 200 naira, each person will have to pay 100naira or 200naira or even more for a distance that ought to be covered with just 50naira. The law states that they should board only two passengers because of social distancing but now they carry 4 passengers and still charge 100naira, 200naira, or more for each person.

Nigeria is a very difficult country to succeed without corruption, without extortion, and all form of vices.

Only I sambisaforest can change this country honestly. Only I. All I see around me daily is faces full of evil, wickedness, extortion, violence, selfishness etc.
All these lamentations because of a father Christmas keeping social distance. Na wah o... shocked
Re: Father Christmas Keeping Social Distance by Black052(m): 12:57pm On Dec 25, 2020
Na by force
Re: Father Christmas Keeping Social Distance by LOVEGINO(m): 1:35pm On Dec 25, 2020
Sambisaforest:
Yes I agree with this beacuse corona virus truly exists over there but here in Nigeria AKA land of difficult people, AKA land of wicked people, AKA a land where oppression, corruption, insincerity, hypocrites, terrorists, are being rewarded and celebrated for their evil ways. AKA country that only listens to violence as a means of communication before demands and needs are met. I rest my case.

Imagine a lot of people have made millions from this covid 19 saga in Nigeria. Keke drivers and other commercial bus drivers have increased transportation fare by hiding under the canopy of covid 19. They now board 4 passengers for a fee of 100naira, 200 naira, each person will have to pay 100naira or 200naira or even more for a distance that ought to be covered with just 50naira. The law states that they should board only two passengers because of social distancing but now they carry 4 passengers and still charge 100naira, 200naira, or more for each person.

Nigeria is a very difficult country to succeed without corruption, without extortion, and all form of vices.

Only I sambisaforest can change this country honestly. Only I. All I see around me daily is faces full of evil, wickedness, extortion, violence, selfishness etc.
get use to it and continue witj ur humble life.
Re: Father Christmas Keeping Social Distance by olorunyomi25149: 2:25pm On Dec 25, 2020
Smart Santa.......lol
Re: Father Christmas Keeping Social Distance by Nobody: 2:22am On Dec 26, 2020
Sambisaforest:

places where covid really dey dem no increase price of transport fare neither did they increase price of foodstuff but in naija where there is audio covid dem increase price of food and tfare cheesy
funny cheesy
Re: Father Christmas Keeping Social Distance by ikorodureporta: 5:01am On Dec 26, 2020
cheesy dis won na inside ball dem keep am

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When A Born Again Christian Is Sex Starved / Bishop Mike Okonkwo's Confession About First Fruit And Tithe (Video) / Patrick Henry Edet And Inyene Sampson White Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.