Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,074 members, 7,957,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:47 AM

Christmas:Is The Early Morning Rain Scientific Or Spiritual? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christmas:Is The Early Morning Rain Scientific Or Spiritual? (236 Views)

Are Wet Dreams Scientific Or Spiritual / Don't Let Anyone Lie To You That Christmas Is A Pagan Festival / Christmas Is An Abomination & A Blasphemous Pegan Festival - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christmas:Is The Early Morning Rain Scientific Or Spiritual? by Nobody: 9:16am On Dec 25, 2020
Right from childhood I've discovered that it rains lightly in the morning of Christmas. is it spiritual or scientific?

Share your thoughts.
Re: Christmas:Is The Early Morning Rain Scientific Or Spiritual? by macrodata(m): 9:24am On Dec 25, 2020
It's has geographic meaning.
But what did you expect after tricking nature by mimicking thunder on 24th night?

Christmas is for sun god worshippers, I'd not be too concerned about the rain. Just be content that plants have their share of festive food.
Re: Christmas:Is The Early Morning Rain Scientific Or Spiritual? by Nobody: 9:31am On Dec 25, 2020
macrodata:
It's has geographic meaning.
But what did you expect after tricking nature by mimicking thunder on 24th night?

Christmas is for sun god worshippers, I'd not be too concerned about the rain. Just be content that plants have their share of festive food.

What you said this year, you'll say the next and the following year. Baba I hail o.

Who tell you say na sun god we dey worship?
If you celebrating your birthday on a day that coincidentally fell on the day Lucifer was born, shebi u are a pagan abi.

That aside, whether Jesus was born on this day is irrelevant, the reason for the season matters more.

Why are you so pained? if they are celebrating a demon or a deity, leave them eh, and you focus on your own worship.

No matter how you perambulate Nland, you cannot stop the spirit of Christmas. sorry eh.

Thanks for you input though.
Re: Christmas:Is The Early Morning Rain Scientific Or Spiritual? by macrodata(m): 5:15pm On Dec 25, 2020
MoneyMusthear:

[s]What you said this year, you'll say the next and the following year. Baba I hail o.[/s]

Who tell you say na sun god we dey worship?
Google Sun god
[s]If you celebrating your birthday on a day that coincidentally fell on the day Lucifer was born, shebi u are a pagan abi.

That aside, whether Jesus was born on this day is irrelevant, the reason for the season matters more.[/s]

Why are you so pained?
I don't bloody care what you bow to. It's your business.
[s] if they are celebrating a demon or a deity, leave them eh, and you focus on your own worship.

No matter how you perambulate Nland, you cannot stop the spirit of Christmas.
Who cares?
sorry eh.

Thanks for you input though.
I don't know if you mistake me for someone else but this is the first time & probably last time I want to discuss Christmas day with anyone online.

I presume you are an argument Catholic or ignorant Pentecostal who doesn't understand what is written in the Bible or Christ's mission here on Earth. Jesus said "before Abraham, I am" so how do you celebrate the birthday of an ageless God? Does the term Alpha & Omega mean anything to you?

Please do your research and find out why Caucasians who do not believe in Jesus are celebrating Christmas & why also Ishtar (Easter) is a celebration of a goddess.

Please don't misquote me, I believe in Jesus as the Only son of God who came to this world and died for my sins, but will not follow a celebration that has its roots in idolatry.

(1) (Reply)

The 10 Gospels / Warnings About The Bible / Woman Accused Of Sleeping With Apostle Suleman Denies With Tangible Proofs!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.