Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,886 members, 7,810,405 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:25 AM

See The Picture I Posted On Christmas Today That Got Me In Trouble (pics). - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Picture I Posted On Christmas Today That Got Me In Trouble (pics). (6399 Views)

Whenever I See This Picture, I Get Angry [Picture] / See How Am Celebrating My Christmas Today(pics) / See What I Bought For Valentine, Someone's Daughter Is In Trouble (pics). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Picture I Posted On Christmas Today That Got Me In Trouble (pics). by Shamelessman01: 12:01pm On Dec 25, 2020
Se mojo Charity

So as the flexing and cruise of Christmas was going on. I decided to flex my own. So everyone at home has gone to church and as a bad boy I was the only one at home. Then I saw all the chicken and I decided to take pictures with it to show off that am flexing.

I took the picture of the plenty chicken and I posted it online that people should come and flex with me.

20minutes after posting that's how I heard knock on my door. Who could it be, it was Nnena my crush and neighbor and her friends. That's how they said they came to greet me and eat my chicken with me.

Chai how I one tell them say the chicken na for the house and I no one fall my hand for this babe front. Before I could say Jack Robinson or whatever, she and her friend don enter my room dey chop chicken.

Chai I no fit cry for their front. They left after some minutes. They even carried some chickens with them, now the chicken remain only 2.

My family is on their way back, wetin I one tell them. Chai the shameless has finally been shamed. Nnena and friends e no go better for una o.

3 Likes

Re: See The Picture I Posted On Christmas Today That Got Me In Trouble (pics). by Nanaborga(m): 12:11pm On Dec 25, 2020
Gee , just run commot house before your family return , go one side go relax till midnight if not the quarrel nor go finish this morning , or you tell them Fulani bandits came to the house and kidnapped the fried chicken when they could not find you , any lie you give them must enter

6 Likes

Re: See The Picture I Posted On Christmas Today That Got Me In Trouble (pics). by debbydams(f): 12:16pm On Dec 25, 2020
cry
Re: See The Picture I Posted On Christmas Today That Got Me In Trouble (pics). by Shamelessman01: 12:25pm On Dec 25, 2020
Nanaborga:
Gee , just run commot house before your family return , go one side go relax till midnight if not the quarrel nor go finish this morning , or you tell them Fulani bandits came to the house and kidnapped the fried chicken when they could not find you , any lie you give them must enter
Se mojo Charity

Bad guy make I comot shapaly
Re: See The Picture I Posted On Christmas Today That Got Me In Trouble (pics). by Shamelessman01: 12:44pm On Dec 25, 2020
debbydams:
cry
Se mojo Charity

Talk na
Re: See The Picture I Posted On Christmas Today That Got Me In Trouble (pics). by Cerebellum: 12:49pm On Dec 25, 2020
Chai!
Kolo OP full here no be small
OP is not a real nighu,...U are a weak nigga
Arindin Mofo OPgrin
Re: See The Picture I Posted On Christmas Today That Got Me In Trouble (pics). by Nobody: 12:52pm On Dec 25, 2020
lol wahala be like palliative

kolo opgrin

I get snake for sale,u can buy and replace b4 they return from churchgrin

2 Likes

Re: See The Picture I Posted On Christmas Today That Got Me In Trouble (pics). by Theboy21: 12:53pm On Dec 25, 2020
Truly shameless cheesy cheesy
Re: See The Picture I Posted On Christmas Today That Got Me In Trouble (pics). by Shamelessman01: 1:13pm On Dec 25, 2020
Cerebellum:
Chai!
Kolo OP full here no be small
OP is not a real nighu,...U are a weak nigga
Arindin Mofo OPgrin
Se mojo Charity

Nnena don jazz meee
Re: See The Picture I Posted On Christmas Today That Got Me In Trouble (pics). by Shamelessman01: 1:40pm On Dec 25, 2020
SmellySperm:
lol wahala be like palliative
kolo opgrin
I get snake for sale,u can buy and replace b4 they return from churchgrin
Se mojo Charity
Na you go chop snake
Re: See The Picture I Posted On Christmas Today That Got Me In Trouble (pics). by Shamelessman01: 2:22pm On Dec 25, 2020
Theboy21:
Truly shameless cheesy cheesy
Se mojo Charity
no shame
Re: See The Picture I Posted On Christmas Today That Got Me In Trouble (pics). by debbydams(f): 3:23pm On Dec 25, 2020
Shamelessman01:

Se mojo Charity

Talk na
do give away
Re: See The Picture I Posted On Christmas Today That Got Me In Trouble (pics). by Shamelessman01: 3:59pm On Dec 25, 2020
grin cheesy
debbydams:
do give away
Se mojo Charity

grin
debbydams:
do give away
Se mojo Charity
Re: See The Picture I Posted On Christmas Today That Got Me In Trouble (pics). by nnamdi640: 4:11pm On Dec 25, 2020
Just go buy another bigger chicken in order to appease your family.
Re: See The Picture I Posted On Christmas Today That Got Me In Trouble (pics). by Tonymegabush1(m): 4:28pm On Dec 25, 2020
Don't worry just go and buy another chicken for the house and start cooking another pot of rice as well.....
Re: See The Picture I Posted On Christmas Today That Got Me In Trouble (pics). by Shamelessman01: 5:47pm On Dec 25, 2020
Tonymegabush1:
Don't worry just go and buy another chicken for the house and start cooking another pot of rice as well.....
se mojo charity

where I one see money
Re: See The Picture I Posted On Christmas Today That Got Me In Trouble (pics). by debbydams(f): 5:49pm On Dec 25, 2020
undecided
Shamelessman01:
grin cheesy
Se mojo Charity

grin
Se mojo Charity

Re: See The Picture I Posted On Christmas Today That Got Me In Trouble (pics). by ifeoluwapo25977: 5:53pm On Dec 25, 2020
lol wahala be like palliative kolo opI get snake for sale,u can buy and replace b4 they return from church
Re: See The Picture I Posted On Christmas Today That Got Me In Trouble (pics). by Cholls(m): 6:17pm On Dec 25, 2020
My brother my Christmas meat is ready

Re: See The Picture I Posted On Christmas Today That Got Me In Trouble (pics). by Nobody: 6:19pm On Dec 25, 2020
Shamelessman01:

se mojo charity

where I one see money
chai,i for transfer for u now but network is bad,chai i hate this family wahala.
Re: See The Picture I Posted On Christmas Today That Got Me In Trouble (pics). by Shamelessman01: 6:48pm On Dec 25, 2020
dancok:
chai,i for transfer for u now but network is bad,chai i hate this family wahala.
make I send my account number you go keep trying and trying
Re: See The Picture I Posted On Christmas Today That Got Me In Trouble (pics). by Johnuchendoo(m): 6:52pm On Dec 25, 2020
Boss I hail ooo
Re: See The Picture I Posted On Christmas Today That Got Me In Trouble (pics). by Karleb(m): 7:11pm On Dec 25, 2020
grin
This thread is another reason not to be depressed this xmas.
Re: See The Picture I Posted On Christmas Today That Got Me In Trouble (pics). by Shamelessman01: 7:40pm On Dec 25, 2020
Karleb:
grin
This thread is another reason not to be depressed this xmas.
se mojo charity
really, it made your day
Re: See The Picture I Posted On Christmas Today That Got Me In Trouble (pics). by philips007(m): 7:44pm On Dec 25, 2020
The meats looks like frog � laps
Re: See The Picture I Posted On Christmas Today That Got Me In Trouble (pics). by Shamelessman01: 7:56pm On Dec 25, 2020
philips007:
werey
Re: See The Picture I Posted On Christmas Today That Got Me In Trouble (pics). by Shamelessman01: 7:56pm On Dec 25, 2020
philips007:
werey
Re: See The Picture I Posted On Christmas Today That Got Me In Trouble (pics). by Nobody: 8:03pm On Dec 25, 2020
Shamelessman01:

make I send my account number you go keep trying and trying
u can't imagine what happens in Akure today every phone just off,our phones pop up message saying"network not sufficient" my brother the thing tire me.
Re: See The Picture I Posted On Christmas Today That Got Me In Trouble (pics). by Ahumanbeing: 8:21pm On Dec 25, 2020
Which kind dry line is "se mojo charity" op?
Re: See The Picture I Posted On Christmas Today That Got Me In Trouble (pics). by Nobody: 8:23pm On Dec 25, 2020
This brother Dayo gan sef. grin grin
Re: See The Picture I Posted On Christmas Today That Got Me In Trouble (pics). by Shamelessman01: 8:51pm On Dec 25, 2020
5hanklee:
This brother Dayo gan sef. grin grin
Se mojo Charity

wetin brother dayo do
Re: See The Picture I Posted On Christmas Today That Got Me In Trouble (pics). by Samfloxin(m): 9:00pm On Dec 25, 2020
Girls and long throat

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need Advice: I'm In Love With Fulani Muslim Girl / Ladies Claim They Are Not Prostitutes Yet No Lady fvck For Free / What Is It About Catholic Church..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.